Battista's Hole in the Wall
4041 Linq Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Battista's Hole in the Wall
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.battistaslasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027321424
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Richard Gibson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Accordion player every night except Mondays and Thursdays.
A word from Battista's Hole in the Wall
Battista's Hole in the Wall is a locals favorite serving Las Vegas since 1970. Immerse yourself with our old-time Las Vegas memorabilia and the finest authentic Italian food. All dinners include Minestrone Soup or Italian Salad, Garlic Bread, Pasta Side, FREE House Wine (Red or White) with Dinner and a Homemade Cappuccino for dessert. Located just off the strip next to the Linq and High Roller Observation Wheel. Bar Hours 4:30 - 10:30 p.m. Dining Room Hours 5:00 - 10:30 p.m.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Battista's Hole in the Wall - Best Restaurants in The Strip ›
Battista's Hole in the Wall reviews from OpenTable diners
158 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (106)good for groups (73)special occasion (43)romantic (40)fit for foodies (31)kid-friendly (21)hot spot (20)late-night find (11)great for brunch (4)notable wine list (4)great for lunch (3)vibrant bar scene (3)Show More
- Favorite Vegas restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014This is the one place that we have to eat at every time we are in Vegas. Everything about this place is amazing. I love the menu being on the wall, and the wine included is just so nice. The portions are a good size but not so big that you can't finish it. The food is so well cooked and even though it is a little of the strip it is always super busy so I recommend a reservation. Such a fun and friendly place, looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A real gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/21/2014We are In Las Vegas as I write this note. Hotel Three of the four of our party are first or second-generation Italian-Americans, and the fourth is a bigger Italian mother than my wife. Battista's was recommend from an acquaintance from my health club, and he was spot on. Battista's is right behind the Flamingo Hotel, just off the Strip. It is old school Italian, straight-forward menu, including the house wine and cappuccino, and the service was outstanding...down to the strolling accordionist. I would, and will, recommend Battista's to anyone who mentions an upcoming trip to Sin city. Leonard DigateSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't miss this one!!!GranddaughterplusmeDined on 10/20/2014Delicious food just off the strip. Excellent service. Wine is included in the meal pricing. Welcoming atmosphere!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Las Vegas 1st tripjeanesgirlsDined on 10/18/2014Food was excellent! Wine included great! Restaurant. Little too dark but overall great food and price!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a ClassicOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/17/2014Yes, the food and wine are not the best, but come one...it's fricken Battista's. Gordy is still kicking it on accordion. Was there this time with 4 friends...so much fun with a group. I always get the veal parm and we went through about 5 baskets of garlic bread. I'm 35 and this was my 12th time there...a must when in Vegas.Special Features:
- Highly recommend Battista'sbigkickDined on 10/16/2014Battista's serves solid Italian food at reasonable prices. The "Old time" dining atmosphere may not meet the elegant standards of other eating establishments in Vegas, but it sure was a cozy place for me to dine. I eat here every time I return to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Locals FavoriteedjacDined on 10/15/2014We travelled to Las Vegas for over 20 years before we finally stuck our head in a few years ago to see what this restaurant was all about and since that time we go multiple times on each trip. The thousands of pictures of celebrities who have visited is astonishing and of course the food must be delicious to keep the doors open for so long, and it is. I highly recommend you try it and judge for yourself. Such atmosphere and history!!Special Features:
- Italian Off Vegas StripOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/13/2014Battista's Hole in the Wall has been serving locals for over 40 years. It is located off the strip behind the Flamingo hotel. Good Italian food at a great price, not found anymore in Vegas. Salad, bread, house wine included with dinner. Can't go wrong.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/13/2014We felt rushed and not enough time to relax with a cocktail. Felt the $12 split charge was excessive.
- First timersFoodluvr1Dined on 10/12/2014All I have to say is that our meal was amazing service was amazing and we are going back again before we leave it was that goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014I make sure that I stop there every time I'm in town. Have been there over 20 times and never had a bad meal or bad serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- old school VegasVegasNativeDined on 10/10/2014I am a Vegas native who was celebrating my BIG 40. I chose Battista's because I wanted that old school vibe. If you are into a quiet, boring atmosphere then don't come here. It is fun and loud. The service is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ValueOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/10/2014Got so much for so little! Not only was the foot priced right but you also received 2 large caraf of wine, one white and one red. Both very good tasting too. A cappachino a the end as well. Décor is fun and the accordion player was a gem! Excellent time well spent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special bday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/6/2014I'd been wanting to check out Battista's for awhile---I've lived in LV for 8 years. On the reservation I requested a quiet table for myself and my boyfriend for his bday. We were surprised with a tiramisu with a candle & the little room we were in singing happy bday! Our waiter was excellent & definitely went beyond with that gesture. Food was great & fair prices. Will def be heading back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Friend's RecommendationklreviewDined on 10/6/2014Friends recommended we try Battista's. We're glad we did. The food was very good, but we would have preferred more options when ordering. We really didn't want the cappucino at the end and the house wine was just okay.Special Features:
- Charm in the heart of VegasbrittanyeDined on 10/4/2014Battista's is a very old school Italian restaurant that is a must go to every time we go to Vegas. The place is always packed and has an energetic vibe so make sure you make reservations before you go. Their menu is somewhat limited as far as what they have but the ravioli and the meatballs with ziti are the things I get when we go. Their garlic bread is probably some of the best I have ever eaten as well!Special Features:
- Never a bad time!StarrangerDined on 10/4/2014It's always pretty warm in the restaraunt, but the food is great, and service is always kind and prompt! I have yet to have any negative experience at Battista's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can finally say I went herechadmanduDined on 10/4/2014Even on a busy Saturday night, didn't have to wait long to be seated. The garlic bread was delicious, the salad was good but my veal piccata was only okay. I think people come here more for the ambiance than anything. A place to go once, and that's about it.Special Features:
- best Italian foodkjkklnkDined on 10/2/2014I have been going to Batitistas for over 30 years! It is a must when I am in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- A true taste if Italy in AmericaDeliciousDined on 10/1/2014Incredible!! If I could have scored the food, service, and ambience higher than outstanding, I would. Battista's far exceeded our expectations-which were high to begin with. The place was recommended to us by a wonderful local and wow are we glad we listened. True, authentic Italian style restaurant. The cannelloni was the best anywhere in the States. The linguine and clam sauce was superb. While sitting at Battista's and enjoying the food, wine, and ambience, we honestly forgot where we were. We could've been sitting in the nice family restaurant in Italy. Thank you so much Battista's. Please, please, please come to San Diego and open another Battista's here. We could use a true taste of Italy in San Diego.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love coming back herecorkeyDined on 9/29/2014great food and sites on the walls are not to mentionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic restaurantNotAfoodieDined on 9/27/2014This was a really nice, affordable restaurant a short distance from the strip. We liked that the meals included wine, salad, and cappuccino. I would recommend the Chicken Rio. The cappuccino was amazing and the perfect sweet end to the meal. We will return the next time we are in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, nice atmosphere!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014We eat here every time we come to Vegas. Good food and nice atmosphere. A Vegas mainstay!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!Kat1901Dined on 9/26/2014The service is great! The food is great! The atmosphere is great! We will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely One of the BestCovenantGirlDined on 9/26/2014This is one stop we ALWAYS have made in Las Vegas on every trip for many years now. A must go to Italian restaurant. The food is always incredibly good. Priced very reasonably. They serve red and white wine with the meal and then a cappuccino after the meal as a wonderful finish. Gordie is always there playing his accordion and will play a tune based on where you are from, a favorite tune or one for the kids. It has a wonderful atmosphere, the waiters are friendly and attentive and service is amazingly quick. This is a family owned restaurant that has been there for a long long time and will probably be there forever and I'm counting on it because we will continue to go there every visit to Las Vegas. Great for romantic or family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You are all kidding me, right!!!!ArtsAfireDined on 9/25/2014Ambiance-cluttered and tacky but with history,70's feel Food-old school, high fat, but the steak perfectly cooked MR needed salt, my husband even ate the cooked spinach. salad too much vinegar, and the included wine fair at best, the garlic bread was soggy, fatty and poor. I ordered the special ravioli, and it was a mountain of overcooked pasta, very ugly presentation. I would never eat here again and if you are interested in fine dining go to a place where a cappuccino is a cappuccino not a overly sweetened mocha thing covered in whip cream. Might be good for big groups on a fixed budget who don't care so much about food as quantity.Special Features:
- No holeEatingisfunDined on 9/25/2014One of the gems of Vegas. It's a great place to go for a good meal and easy to meet your neighbours and share a meal. I really like this placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing!Tuscangalsx2Dined on 9/25/2014Came to this restaurant after a friends recommendation. Unfortunately our experience was not as positive as we expected. The food was below average. The sauce on both our entrees tasted like it came straight from a can and the garlic bread tasted like it had been reheated several times. Dinner includes soup/salad, garlic bread, entree, wine and cappuccino. Portion size is good however i think they should focus on quality not quantity.
- Our annual outingGeorgeDined on 9/24/2014My friend and I visit Las Vegas once a year. We always make Battista's our "last but best" meal before we leave. It's a wonderful place, the waiters are superb, the food is old-fashioned and good, and what is there left to say about Gordy? If you haven't been to Batista's, you've missed Las Vegas!Special Features:
- Terrific Food, Amazing ValueOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/23/2014My husband and I were looking in advance of arriving in Las Vegas for a unique place for dinner for our anniversary trip. We didn't want to be too formal, just good food in a unique setting....wanted to eat outside of the hotel locations. My sister had visited Battista's on previous trips and recommended it for great food in a different setting. It was a great recommendation! The food was delicious--authentic Italian done very well. My husband was blown away by everything included in the dinner price too--it really is a great value! (We ate elsewhere the previous night and paid more for 2 Caesar salads with an app. and 2 drinks!) We loved the setting--so interesting and enjoyable! Will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodPearlyPDined on 9/23/2014The food here was great and the portions were massive the surroundings was interesting with lots of different photos of the older days. The staff were not the most friendliest that we came across whilst in Vegas (except for the old man playing his accordion to us) Not that it was a problem the food more than made up for it, we recommended it to some other people who enjoyed it too.Special Features:
- Awesome!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014I thought the food was excellent, I'm not a big wine drinker but the wine was free and seemed fine to me. The service and staff did a great job making sure we had what we wanted without being overbearing. I will definitely recommend this place to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Vegas RestaurantLulubugDined on 9/20/2014Great restaurant to try if your looking for an Italian restaurant in Vegas. Just off the strip and EXCELLENT value for an all inclusive meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas' Best Kept Secret ?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Atmoshere is quite rustic. Service is second to none. Food is ... like .... home-cooked. All of this with a free carafe of the House Wine ! We had a reservation - those who did not were waiting 90 minutes, so be advised !!Special Features:
- Disappointing ExperiencewineloverDined on 9/18/2014We went on a recommendation, and have no idea WHY it was recommended. It was cluttered (could be part of the charm) and had an underlying Oder of cat urine. House wine is free (yay!) but the white wine was room temp and worse than box wine I've had. I had the lasagna, mostly cheese. The upside was the garlic bread was delicious and the cappuccinos at the end we're divine (aside from the plastic peeling off of the plastic coffee cups). We almost walked out, it took so long to actually get served, and I wish we did. It was terribly disappointing, maybe even a bit gross, and still EXPENSIVE?!
- Fun placeBeatlebugsDined on 9/16/2014Ambience is great and Gordie didn't disappoint. Food is so-so but price is in line with it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas visitFun2niteVIPDined on 9/14/2014Just visiting Vegas for a few days, Battista's was a recommended stop. Food was very good, and although off the beaten path, the restaurant made sure taxis were available for guests leaving after dinner.Special Features:
- A Vegas Landmark from a bygone eraOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/13/2014If Rao's is not in your budget this is a great option. All dinners are served with soup or salad,garlic bread, a full bottle of pretty decent wine and cappuccino for around 30 bucks each. Best deal in Vegas Excellent Veal and SeafoodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservation didn't seem to matterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014The entire experience was excellent, but having a reservation didn't seem to make much of a difference. We were on time to the restaurant, but still got a table 35 minutes after the reservation's time. In that time, every other couple waiting to be seated was granted a table before us. I probably won't bother making a reservation next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Good food and a fun place with the endless wine :)Special Features: