Battista's Hole in the Wall
4041 Linq Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Battista's Hole in the Wall
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.battistaslasvegas.com/
- Phone: (702) 732-1424
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Richard Gibson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Accordion player every night except Mondays and Thursdays.
A word from Battista's Hole in the Wall
Battista's Hole in the Wall is a locals favorite serving Las Vegas since 1970. Immerse yourself with our old-time Las Vegas memorabilia and the finest authentic Italian food. All dinners include Minestrone Soup or Italian Salad, Garlic Bread, Pasta Side, FREE House Wine (Red or White) with Dinner and a Homemade Cappuccino for dessert. Located just off the strip next to the Linq and High Roller Observation Wheel. Bar Hours 4:30 - 10:30 p.m. Dining Room Hours 5:00 - 10:30 p.m.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Battista's Hole in the Wall - Best Restaurants in The Strip ›
Battista's Hole in the Wall reviews from OpenTable diners
209 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (133)good for groups (95)special occasion (61)romantic (51)fit for foodies (42)hot spot (26)kid-friendly (22)late-night find (17)great for lunch (5)notable wine list (4)vibrant bar scene (4)great for brunch (3)Show More
- The best place we have found in Vegas in awhile !!ClaudiaMarieDined on 11/23/2014It was amazing as usual. We have been here about 8 times already. Several for romantic dinners and have taken out-of -town family twice. We also recommend it to every local and tourist that ask about a good place to eat. The chicken fettuccine alfredo is like eatin candy. Best I have had ANYWHERE !!! We will be back..over and over and over...lol.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very dissapointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/20/2014After going by Battista's for almost 30 years I decided it was time to try. Heard both good and bad but mostly good. I am now one of the bad! Arrived around 5:30 so place was not busy and it took almost almost 10 minutes before someone came to our table. Another 10-15 before we were served our soup and salad. Had to ask for water. Now the food. Garlic toast was nothing more than Italian bread soaked in garlic butter, very soggy. Salad was a basic, no frills salad, and soup was luke warm. I had cheese ravioli, wife had meat filled cannelloni. Good size portions but no flavor. Cheese needed some seasoning and sauce was not very good. Also had side order of meatballs which were awful. Cold and barely cooked through. Should have sent back but figured it would take more time then I wanted to be there. Wife's had a white cheese sauce that was nothing more than a bland gravy, zero flavor. To end dinner the cappuccino tasted like a watered down Swiss Miss hot chocolate. I hate coffee but I could drink this. Actually was best part of meal. We were there for almost 75 minuted from start to finish. Should have done what table next to us did, after being seated and waited for their waiter to come, simply got up and left after almost 10 minutes. This was my one and only time here.
- Wonderful dinner spot.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/19/2014This is a special place to go for dinner. Atmosphere is amazing, food was wonderful and lots of it. For 50 bucks we had salad, terrific garlic toast, hand made cheese tortellini, as much included wine as we could drink, and a cappuccino with whip cream. You should go here if you like Italian food. Staff very efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A real find close to but off the stripMedicVIPDined on 11/18/2014Never overpriced, always delicious, meal includes red and white wine, garlic bread (to die for) and salad. A fantastic place when you're tired of paying for those overpriced Vegas meals!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- frequentvisitorDined on 11/17/2014Have been a Battista's regular 2 or 3 times a year for the last 15 years. Always enjoyed the ambience and the outstanding service.The last 2 visits however I found the quality of the food has gone downhill, entrees were not as tasty as they used to be. Spinach which used to be a favorite was very salty and could not finish. Unlikely to return.Special Features:
- Always a pleasure!FunTimesTravelerDined on 11/15/2014A must stop every time we go to Vegas. Very indulgent, and worth the trip, just off the strip behind Bally's. Garlic bread is sooo good, salad is great! Entrees are good, basic Italian food, but the free "all you can drink" wine makes up for it. Come here for the atmosphere. Best part is Gordy, the accordion player. Make sure to tip him and he'll play you a song. He is great, even if a little grumpy. You can't beat this all inclusive meal for the price, $25-$45 per person, depending on what entree you choose. Comes with garlic bread, soup or salad, entree with pasta side, and cappuccino to finish off the meal. Old school Vegas gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad!ClturnDined on 11/13/2014The service was excellent! However the food was just so-so. There was lots of it, and my starter salad was great, but the chicken cacciatore was just missing something. The chicken itself lacked flavour, but the pasta and sauce was good. Wine caraffes were given out with our meal, but the wine was not very good, altjough I wouldn't expect too much if the wine was complimentary. I probably would try out some other restaraunts if I was to go back to Vegas, but this was conveniently located next to our hotel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Long OverlookedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/12/2014I had seen Batista's every time I've been to Vegas for 20 years but never ate there before. Will definitely be back. You get a 7-course meal for under $40 per person, and that INCLUDES wine. The food and service were excellent. Be sure to have Mort play your favorite song on his accordion and tip him well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- battistasluv2dineatbattistasDined on 11/11/2014It is one of the most quaint places i have been to. The servers take their time in serving all of your needs. The food is excellent and brought to you with smiles. I just love the place, it also happens to be the place of our wedding reception back in 2007.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian in Vegas.JKG1961Dined on 11/9/2014We visit Las Vegas at least 3 or 4 times a year. Every visit Bastistta's is a must. Great atmosphere (old school Vegas) the best manicotti I have ever had and unlimited house wine also. It doesn't get any better. Never have had bad service. Gordy the accordion player is just icing on the cake.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Rich HistoryyoungkDined on 11/8/2014If in Vegas you must find time to eat at Battista's. The fresh made pasta on their lasagna melts in your mouth. When we were done eating they brought out their complementary cup of cappuccino which was chocolate and creamy! The meal was so good that in our short 4 day trip to Las Vegas with all of the restaurants available, we ate here TWICE! Loved it :-)Special Features:
- EnjoygoodfoodDined on 11/7/2014Their fixed price for entrees is reasonably priced and you get choice of salad or soup- enjoyed the salad in particular- plus you get complimentary white and red wine (full carafe) and a cappacino for dessert which was more on the sweet side. Service was good and we went for a second visit. First time there were 4 in our party and the second visit was for 2. Overall you get value for your meal. We have eaten at Battista's during our trips to Vegas and are satisfied with our meals. Battista's has remodeled their restaurant since our last visit and can accommodate more diners. Their street address has changed since the Linc has been built around it. Would eat there again our next visit to Vegas.Special Features:
- Great food / great valueCosmoDined on 11/6/2014Limited selection for food but great and all the house wine comes with your meal. One of the BEST values for food on the strip as far as I'm concerned. Excellent service. You may want to call for a reservation as they were VERY busy.Special Features:
- Great food and ambianceFormerCAnativeDined on 11/5/2014Food was amazing! Portion size was a bit large, and the cappuccino at the end of the meal was absolutely amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love this placeNancyDined on 11/4/2014We make sure we go to Battista's every time we visit Las Vegas. What a kick! For a reasonable price, the dinner includes two carafes of wine, soup or salad, main course with a side of pasta and a whipped cream cappacino. The menu has all the traditional Italian favorites. I had chicken picatta and my husband had the seafood pasta. Others at the table had chicken parmigano. And the accordian player is at least 90 years old and can play the first 10 notes of any song. You feel as if you are in an old neighborhood restaurant. One warning, make a reservation. When we were finished with dinner on a Tues. evening, the crowd outside was huge. Don't let the outside fool you or put you off. This place is a gem.Special Features:
- NastyTheHillDined on 11/3/2014This is the worst meal I've had in years. The food was nearly inedible. The seafood over linguini had no linguini The service was absent. He spent less than 3 minutes in total at our table The topper was the complimentary cappuccino. It was powdered hot chocolate with 2/3 of a cup of cool whip The table next to us was having a similar experience. They said that they enjoyed it in the past but was never coming back
- great placecameronDined on 11/2/2014Been here a few times. Every time seems to get better. I love the ambiance, the food and the service. Prices are really goodI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeRhbluesDined on 11/2/2014The food was very good (I had the special, which was lobster ravioli) and the atmosphere relaxed and eclectic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off the Vegas StripSjRMsSDined on 11/1/2014Great place just off the strip! Great food at reasonable prices! My boyfriend has come to Vegas for years and thought he knew all the great places. It fun was to have him experience something new after all his visits. We will be back for sure!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/30/2014Visited on our trip recently. Took my mother to Donner there for her birthday. Salmon was good. Large portions. They made up a delicious tiramisu for my mom. Place is quaint with tons of memoribilia on the wall. NiceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great local placeDiverDanDined on 10/29/2014Great food, I fully understand why this resturaunt has been around a long time. Loved the pictures on the walls great place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prost...HOTSPOTSDined on 10/29/2014That's Italian, with an accordion player that plays even German fav's... Was recommended to us by a friend, and was well worth the adventure, oh, and wine is included with your meal, a large carafe of Burgundy and Chablis, a must adventure...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre Food, Great AtmosphereChefWriterDined on 10/28/2014A landmark of Vegas dining Battista's Hole in the Wall has a well-deserved reputation for ambience, history, and group dining. Adorned with photographs of famous (and many not so famous) celebrities, the walls tell the story of the city. The food is pedestrian American Italian. Go for the ambience and the history. Go with a group. Just don't go expecting outstanding food. Vegas has other options for world class Italian cuisine for that. Still, this place has heart, history, and soul.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambiance with so so foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/27/2014For the avg price of $30-$35 per person, salad was great, house wine acceptable since it's all you can drink, but main entrees came out luke warm and lotsa pasta but not enough sauce or flavor. Chicken parmigian was very average..lack of breading and no flavor. The last capacinno dessert drink was made very poor..for an italian restaurant it should've tasted more authentic but instead was like hot chocolate and not even hot. On the flip side, ambiance was wonderful full of lively folks with great atmosphere. I would take smaller more quality entrees over larger non-flavorful portions.Special Features:
- Great Vegas SecretluvVegasfoodDined on 10/27/2014Food is outstanding. Ordering is very simple with menus on the walls. Also love the fact that everything is included in the price😃Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best in las Vegas For surespjsaleDined on 10/26/2014No more said all is the best. Food is the best with free wine all you want.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun retro atmosphereLikeToCookDined on 10/26/2014This place has character. Food just OK-obviously intended for getting large volume of folks through quickly. Not for anyone wanting really good Italian food. Meatballs really bland, not flavorful and mealy texture. Sausage in cacciatore also barely seasoned. Salad OK. Cheesecake great but pricey. Portions quite large which will make some happy if they are about quantity and not flavor. It is fine for an old Vegas experience, but don't expect great food. Free wine was watery (red), but, hey, it was free.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So much fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014We heard about this place the minute we arrived in Vegas and we kept hearing about it from tour guides, clerks at our hotel etc so we decided to make a reservation to have dinner there before a Vegas show. We enjoyed our meal very much, the history of the place was so interesting, the service was very good and the food was delicious!Special Features:
- Love this place!EmareeDined on 10/24/2014I've been to Vegas three times in the last two years, and have returned to Battista's Hole in the Wall each time. Their canneloni is THE BEST!!! I love Gordie, the accordion player. This place is old school, and you don't find places like this much anywhere these days, especially in Vegas! I HIGHLY recommend it!!!Special Features:
- Stay awayHurpaVIPDined on 10/23/2014This place really isn't worth visiting - ever or for any reason. The food, wine and atmosphere are simply bad. The wine was warm. My chicken parm tasted like a bath towel. The decorations are reminiscent of a bad garage sale.
- LOVE IT!!SHARKHORSE1Dined on 10/22/2014Four of us were in Vegas and are here for dinner twice! We could never go to Vegas and not eat here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite Vegas restaurantKaptivateDined on 10/21/2014This is the one place that we have to eat at every time we are in Vegas. Everything about this place is amazing. I love the menu being on the wall, and the wine included is just so nice. The portions are a good size but not so big that you can't finish it. The food is so well cooked and even though it is a little of the strip it is always super busy so I recommend a reservation. Such a fun and friendly place, looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a great placecherylbDined on 10/21/2014I visit Battista's every time I am in Las Vegas. I always look forward to their fun atmosphere, good food, great service and really good prices!! There's so much history in this place, make sure you try to have a good look around the place.. The lighting is a little dim, so it was hard to read a lot of the stuff.. but interesting nonetheless!!!!Special Features:
- A real gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/21/2014We are In Las Vegas as I write this note. Hotel Three of the four of our party are first or second-generation Italian-Americans, and the fourth is a bigger Italian mother than my wife. Battista's was recommend from an acquaintance from my health club, and he was spot on. Battista's is right behind the Flamingo Hotel, just off the Strip. It is old school Italian, straight-forward menu, including the house wine and cappuccino, and the service was outstanding...down to the strolling accordionist. I would, and will, recommend Battista's to anyone who mentions an upcoming trip to Sin city. Leonard DigateSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't miss this one!!!GranddaughterplusmeDined on 10/20/2014Delicious food just off the strip. Excellent service. Wine is included in the meal pricing. Welcoming atmosphere!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Las Vegas 1st tripjeanesgirlsDined on 10/18/2014Food was excellent! Wine included great! Restaurant. Little too dark but overall great food and price!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a ClassicOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/17/2014Yes, the food and wine are not the best, but come one...it's fricken Battista's. Gordy is still kicking it on accordion. Was there this time with 4 friends...so much fun with a group. I always get the veal parm and we went through about 5 baskets of garlic bread. I'm 35 and this was my 12th time there...a must when in Vegas.Special Features:
- Highly recommend Battista'sbigkickDined on 10/16/2014Battista's serves solid Italian food at reasonable prices. The "Old time" dining atmosphere may not meet the elegant standards of other eating establishments in Vegas, but it sure was a cozy place for me to dine. I eat here every time I return to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Locals FavoriteedjacDined on 10/15/2014We travelled to Las Vegas for over 20 years before we finally stuck our head in a few years ago to see what this restaurant was all about and since that time we go multiple times on each trip. The thousands of pictures of celebrities who have visited is astonishing and of course the food must be delicious to keep the doors open for so long, and it is. I highly recommend you try it and judge for yourself. Such atmosphere and history!!Special Features:
- not as good as last timedideeDined on 10/14/2014Was looking forward to eating here but it just didn't hit the mark this time. We brought people with us raving about it, unfortunately one of them also didn't enjoy the meal. I did love the guy playing the accordion very cute.Special Features: