Battista's Hole in the Wall
4041 Linq Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Battista's Hole in the Wall
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.battistaslasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027321424
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Richard Gibson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Accordion player every night except Mondays and Thursdays.
A word from Battista's Hole in the Wall
Battista's Hole in the Wall is a locals favorite serving Las Vegas since 1970. Immerse yourself with our old-time Las Vegas memorabilia and the finest authentic Italian food. All dinners include Minestrone Soup or Italian Salad, Garlic Bread, Pasta Side, FREE House Wine (Red or White) with Dinner and a Homemade Cappuccino for dessert. Located just off the strip next to the Linq and High Roller Observation Wheel. Bar Hours 4:30 - 10:30 p.m. Dining Room Hours 5:00 - 10:30 p.m.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Battista's Hole in the Wall - Best Restaurants in The Strip ›
Battista's Hole in the Wall reviews from OpenTable diners
95 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (68)good for groups (46)romantic (24)special occasion (24)fit for foodies (16)kid-friendly (16)hot spot (12)late-night find (11)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (3)notable wine list (2)Show More
- A Vegas Landmark from a bygone eraOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/13/2014If Rao's is not in your budget this is a great option. All dinners are served with soup or salad,garlic bread, a full bottle of pretty decent wine and cappuccino for around 30 bucks each. Best deal in Vegas Excellent Veal and SeafoodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservation didn't seem to matterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014The entire experience was excellent, but having a reservation didn't seem to make much of a difference. We were on time to the restaurant, but still got a table 35 minutes after the reservation's time. In that time, every other couple waiting to be seated was granted a table before us. I probably won't bother making a reservation next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas StapleHLDinYYCDined on 9/11/2014Old School Italian Restaurant - familiy flare. Food is delicious, table wine is included with your dinner (it's okay), and the cappucino at the end is fantastic!Special Features:
- My all time favoriteJspp8186Dined on 9/10/2014I have to bring everyone here whenever they come to town. This is my all time favorite place love the foodSpecial Features:
- Great for group diningJimNasiumDined on 9/7/2014Like this place very much. Service was excellent and the food was well prepared. The free house wine was surprisingly tasty. I would return to Battista's if looking for a fun place outside the casinos for a tasty Italian meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Battistas Rocks!JohnSDined on 9/6/2014My wife and I live in Las Vegas and have been going to Battista's for a few years. Battistas is old Vegas, it's such a great atmosphere. The food is delicious and all meals come with free red and white house wine. It's not the Best wine, but it's free. The after dinner cappuccinos are my favorite part and are included with your meal. They are a little sweet and intended to be a desert type of drink. The whole experience is just great and affordable. Dinner for two will cost you about $60 - $75 with the tip, which is a steal being that close to the strip. Try Battistas, you won't regret it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fun!KareninazDined on 9/6/2014We ate here for a bachelorette party. Loud noise level, lots of wine, big portions of food and yummy garlic bread! Service was efficient but we didn't feel rushed. We had fun which was our objective!Special Features:
- Not for snobsMIssChatterbox3VIPDined on 9/6/2014This is a fun place, if you're looking for haute cuisine go away. For $25 garlic bread, wine, soup, spaghetti, and cappuccino - what else do you want? It's the cheapest deal in town. I disagree with a previous reviewer Gordy the accordion player is sweet. This is indeed a time warp and people flock to it.Special Features:
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Waiter Doug and his assistant were awesome! Gordy played us a nice song!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's "our" place!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/5/2014Unlimited house red wine included with dinner! Good italian food for fair prices just a short walk from the strip. We have been here at least 4 times and love it!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014The presentation of the food is poor to say the least. It tasted okay but was just a whole bunch of food without any thought of making it look appetizing, a little less food and some garnish would be better. I find the old accordion player an annoyance as he comes and plays poorly at your table, regardless of whether you are in conversation or not and then hangs around until you tip him. The best thing about the place is the old memorabilia from bygone days of the stars and other famous people.Special Features:
- Authentic ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/3/2014Large portions, wine is included - all you care to drink - and the food was excelent. I had the steak Caruso and the meat melted in my mouth. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old SchoolRexdogDined on 9/3/2014Enjoyed the ambiance, have not been to restaurant in 25 yrs. Nice to see the landmark is still going.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Value for your $$OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014Although we've seen this establishment many times on our trips to Vegas, this is the first time we've eaten there. Our loss that we waited so long to try it. Definitely value for the money. The house wine (red) was very nice, salad was excellent, the chicken parm (both of our dinner selections) was wonderful. Top it off with a lovely whipped cream topped hot beverage. Perfect!! We will definitely be back on our next trip.Special Features:
- OverratedDiningExpertVIPDined on 9/1/2014If you like nostalgia, this is the place to go, otherwise, I think there is better Italian food to be had for the price. The free wine really doesn't cut it and my salad was kind of limp. The spaghetti was just ok and the garlic bread didn't taste like the garlic bread I am used to at other Italian restaurants. Hard to believe this restaurant is rated so highly but in any event, it was a place I had to try but won't be back. You sometimes have to learn the hard way. I sure didn't see any locals even though it was busy and I just shake my head and wonder how people keep turning out when the food is so mediocre. Anyway, enough said. Find another place.Special Features:
- I love this placeYummmmmmyDined on 8/31/2014Take your first-date here, guarantee you get a second!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food just off the stripSFrieryDined on 8/30/2014Battista's is a must....we go every time we are in Vegas. It's located conveniently just off the strip and has some of the best Italian food this side of little Italy.Special Features:
- Nice Place to eatccdinerDined on 8/30/2014If you are looking for a decent place with good Italian food right on the strip this is for you. One thing that i think is great is that everything in included in the price of the dinner including the red and white wine they set on the table. It is not a fancy place by any means but it has a great ambiance that you will not find in most restaurants. Love the pictures and different items hanging from walls and ceiling. Great place for groups, families and couples that will not set you back like many of the others in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlacerockandrollDined on 8/29/2014This is a great Italian restaurant. The food and service was wonderful. It should have more advertising as we would never had known about it if it wasn't referred to us from a friend who ate there when they were on vacation. And we go back every time we're in the area. The only negative is that it's a little too dark and you can enjoy all the pictures on the wall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemRoKroDined on 8/28/2014Only found out about this place from a friend. A hidden gem just off the strip. Great food, interesting décor, unlimited wine, and AMAZING cappuccinos! Price very reasonable for the amount of food. Sometimes there is a cute little old guy serenading groups with his accordion. I visit this place every time we come to Vegas. Classic old school Italian dive!Special Features:
- Too much foodLovestoeatDined on 8/25/2014The food was great, but the portion size is way to much. Could cut back on the portion and the price. When you are on vacation you don't usually have a way to keep leftovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great hole in the wallMoeeDined on 8/24/2014It may not have been the best Italian food I've ever had (I should note that I am from NJ), but it is definitely worth the trip. This place is such a bargain, right off the strip, with big portions of food and all you can eat salad, bread, and WINE! I would absolutely recommend it.Special Features:
- Friends in townShadow49erDined on 8/19/2014We had friends from out of town come in. We decided on Battistas because we felt our first dining experience there was great. This one was just as great! Good food, good company. We have now experienced six different items from the menu. All were excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceTinksDined on 8/18/2014Food was good, kind of old school style. Waiters and staff were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!jayreneDined on 8/17/2014We come every time we are in Vegas. We have had parties of 20 and parties of 4 and the service has always been wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing specialLizzVIPDined on 8/17/2014Food is overpriced and very bland. The only good item is the garlic bread. Not worth the trip!
- Fun and QuaintChemGrlDined on 8/16/2014I was a little concerned when we pulled up to this location - it's just off the strip but they haven't updated the exterior since the 50's. But when we went inside, it was very charming and everyone was very friendly. The menus are up on big signs on the wall, scattered amongst the busy but charming decor. All meals come with soup or salad, garlic bread, and red and white wine. They literally gave us a carafe of each for a party of 4. The garlic bread and minestrone soup were amazing, could have made a meal out of those alone. My fellow diners really enjoyed their meals; I thought the chicken alfredo was passable at best. Chicken was just dry and grilled. The tiramisu that we shared after dinner was huge and delicious though!Special Features:
- Battista's disappointmentBrucefoodieDined on 8/16/2014Our group of six were thoroughly disappointed with our Battista's experience. The food was poor to mediocre at best, the wine terrible and the cappuccinos were bad coffee mixed with sugar and edible oil. There are way better places to eat in Vegas. Don't waste your time here
- Great neighborhood findThunderMonkeyVIPDined on 8/12/2014This restaurant was recommended to me by a co-worker that had visited 10 years ago. What a great recommendation! Dining room was pretty busy for a Tuesday, but the service was spot on! The Cioppino was delicious and very reasonably priced considering it comes with sides and unlimited house wine. Looking forward to going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another wonderful mealLove2eatDined on 8/9/2014Frequenters of Battista's need no prodding. This place has a reputation as a well established restaurant with a well established menu. The food is excellent and service is above average. The cost may seem pricey to some until you consider what is included in the price of the meal. Both Red and White table wines are included with the meal. They may not be the best wine you've ever had but they aren't the worst either. Salad or soup always included. The minestrone soup is delicious. Then you top off the meal with the cappuccino that is included and wow. I keep going back to this place. Can't go wrong here.Special Features:
- A relaxing night outShadow49erDined on 8/6/2014We decided on Battista's on the advice of some co-workers. They were accurate. Quaint little place with decent food. We enjoyed the decor and the food.Special Features:
- Poor qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/4/2014This restaurant was rated in the top 10 places to fine in Vegas! Not sure how it got this rating as the food was of very poor quality! The waitress said the pasta was homemade; it was at best Catelli!! The eggplant tasted old and had to be unearthed from too much mozzarella and sauce! The sausage pasta was passable! Salad served in a melmac bowl; dressing and greens again just passable! House wine is nasty! Service was fast, too fast! You feel like they want u to just eat and get out! Would not go back or recommend this place; there r soo many better places to dine! If you want a cheap, poor quality experience then this may be the place to go
- AmazingOkiebirdieDined on 8/3/2014My kids and I went here for the first time, and it is incredible. It's now on the must eat list when we go to Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CyberronVIPDined on 7/28/2014Great spot and good value. The Italian food was tasty and the garlic bread was a good addition. The included wine was also a nice touch. It was probably inexpensive but the red had good flavor. The included cappuccino was not typical but was good with enhanced chocolate flavor.Special Features:
- A true gemjbcltncVIPDined on 7/23/2014Too bad the vegas strip did not have any classic hole in the wall type places to eat! This place is great. Gordy will bring a smile to your face after a tough round at the tables. A dinner for two including classic italian comfort meals with soup or salad, fresh bread and a full carafe of white and red table wine (all you can drink if you want) is cheaper than any restaurant on the strip. And it's really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service, Food & DrinksDandyVIPDined on 7/20/2014We always make sure that we dine at this Gem each time we visit Las Vegas. It is behind the Flamingo and can't be missed. Excellent entertainment, food and service is provided. I especially liked the seafood cioppino. Probably the best we ever had in any restaurant. Pasta dishes are also great. Waiter was very attentive to our requests.Special Features:
- always enjoyablecmdacosDined on 7/13/2014Great food and ambience. Prices are very reasonable considering all the freebies thrown in (including wine!!!) Second time here in as many trips to Vegas. Will continue to come bacK!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/12/2014We will definitely return the next time we're in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It Was All RightAren1200VIPDined on 7/11/2014Our friends wanted to go here while we were in Vegas for vacation. I should have known there was going to be a problem when they said "our kids loved it". The décor was a bit dated, which in and of itself is not an indictment of how the food tastes. The service was very good and attentive. The problem is really with the food. While not terrible it was just blah. The alfredo and red sauce were very bland. my wife had the linguini with chopped clams and it was bland as well. pasta was a bit overcooked and dry(not a good look for authentic Italian). However, the Garlic Bread, salad, and soup were all very good. All-in-all of all the places to choose from in Vegas this probably would not be a place that we would try again in Vegas.Special Features:
- Time warprbc1Dined on 7/10/2014Average on all aspects. Old and dingy. Wouldn't go back. Too many places in lv that are betterSpecial Features: