30 SW 12th St
Miami, FL 33130Neighborhood:
Gastro PubPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.batchmiami.com/
- Phone: (305) 808-5555
- Hours of Operation:
Saturday & Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Daily: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Gastro Pub, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We are able to cater off-site events for up to 200 people. A catering menu is available upon request and we politely require a minimum of 14 days notice for any event.
- Entertainment: We offer live music for happy hour on Thursday and Friday and we also have late night dining and DJ entertainment Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
A word from Batch Gastropub
Batch is Brickell’s neighborhood gastropub and go-to for a locally-sourced menu and expansive drink list. Through the restaurant’s efforts toward utilizing fresh ingredients and the newest technologies guests can celebrate any occasion knowing they are receiving top-quality products. Batch is a reliable establishment for locals to unwind and dine on simply good American fare and is open for lunch, dinner, and brunch on weekends.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Batch Gastropub - Best Restaurants in Brickell ›
Batch Gastropub reviews from OpenTable diners
24 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (16)vibrant bar scene (11)late-night find (10)fit for foodies (10)hot spot (8)neighborhood gem (8)great for brunch (8)great for lunch (5)great for outdoor dining (4)special occasion (3)kid-friendly (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Really good food for a barLovefoodDined on 11/1/2014Excellent food, especially the Mac Attack with bacon and pork belly, Ahi Tuna Tacos and the Korean BBQ Pizza. Depending on when you go, if it is during bar time like a college football game, than dining time, it can get very loud with music blasting away. Service was more typical of a bar than a restaurant which wasn't great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnnelisaDined on 10/26/2014Our waiter was the absolute best! Such a gem, everything came out timely and perfect and we had a large group! No problem splitting the bill and everyone had an amazing time.Special Features:
- Sangrias are the best!!LWMiaDined on 10/17/2014Went to Batch with 2 friends after seeing it showcased on G.Garvin's Road Trip show on The Cooking Channel. I was looking forward to the cocktails on tap, but when I saw the sangria, I had to have it and it did not disappoint. Both the red and white versions were spectacular! Live music on Friday night was great. Great vibe, good food. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre food, baaaad serviceLindsayVIPDined on 9/21/2014I live pretty close to this place and I wanted so badly for it to be good. I recently went for brunch with some friends. The service was pretty bad. The waitress messed up 3 out of 4 of our orders. The second time one wasn't right again. The brunch food was pretty mediocre once we finally got our correct food. The only saving grace were the perfectly spicy bloody marys. I'd stick to this place for beer and bar snacks on game day and that's about it.Special Features:
- Delish!C21913ODined on 9/14/2014First time at this restaurant for brunch. Food was delicious! Service was great. I would definitely recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2 words: Mac Attack!Ileana729Dined on 9/12/2014A great find & on a budget- how can you beat that? You have got to try the Mac Attack- not your typical Mac & Cheese. Add truffle oil & chicken- you will thank me later. Fun atmosphere with center bar, lots of people and tons of TV's to watch the big game. Check this place out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's a gastroPUBCoughingsucksDined on 9/10/2014It had food for foodies and beer on tap on your own table or shared bar top table. When I went, it was the first day for this menu set so I was already thinking of what to order from the prior reviews. It is a different atmosphere than I usually go to but appears to be a hip scene. Highly recommend a try here for food or beer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool vibeerikaDined on 8/23/2014My hubby and I went for the first time on Saturday and will be going back. We went a little after 8p and it was pretty empty at the tables but around the bar was busier. Drinks are expensive, but delicious and the food was really good. The pork belly appetizer was amazing...we highly recommend it. Both entrees were really good...kind of a foodie twist on old classics. This is more of a late night place, but if you're interested in good food, this is the place. The only thing we found weird was we we're sitting at a "tap table" that no one took the time to explain.Special Features:
- Great to hang out with friendsSirGalahadDined on 8/22/2014The ambiance is the best among conspicuous features, namely the arugula salad, the Spanish products, the variety of choices, the possibility to meet people (some tables are high and close to the bar, so speaking with someone that is standing up can happen), and the music.Special Features:
- what a great surpriseFreditor305Dined on 8/16/2014Read great reviews online and sure enough everything was true! Excellent food and tremendous customer service. We went on the early side for dinner with a toddler and infant and not only were the oversized booths accommodating but the staff offered crayons a coloring book and later delivered a warm cookie for dessert to our toddler, all unexpected. Really nice touch. Drinks and food were good and mom and dad can't wait to come back without the kiddos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch was not so goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014Despite the interesting sounding menu, decent craft beer selection, and brunch options on Saturday, we did not enjoy our meals very much. Certain things about each plate did not go well together. For instance, the Cornbread Eggs Benedict came with a "ranch hollandaise" which was definitely way over on the ranch side of those two words and was very off-putting. Everything else about the place was okay, attentive and helpful staff, parking garage adjacent. Definitely seems like this place is more geared towards being a late-night bar than a restaurant.Special Features:
- The following 17 reviews are from the Batch Gastropub reviews archive.
- My fave spot in the neighborhood!JensenDined on 7/18/2014Batch is perfect for out-of-town guests. The service is always excellent and everyone here is really happy to work here. They have a specials menu that changes weekly and some awesome comfort food dishes. My man loves the beer selection and octopus. My favorites are the cocktails on top and farm fresh pizza, made with arugula pesto and a fried egg! I come here all the time and always make reservations on Friday/Saturday nights because it gets packed!Special Features:
- ReviewAilyDined on 7/13/2014It wa pretty empty when I went. I hope it gets fuller because its a nice location and very nicely decided for a sports pubI would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, horrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/6/2014Went for a Sunday brunch. The food was good but the service was horrible, even with the restaurant being mostly empty.Special Features:
- More like a sports barMariTFVIPDined on 7/5/2014It was a fun and casual night out with friends but the best part of Batch was the service. Our waiter was friendly and helpful. The food was generally alright although a couple of the dishes were not great. They have the self serve drinks on tap as fun feature. Good place to watch a sporting event. I would consider going back for a quick bite and a drink if I was in the area but would not go out of my way otherwise.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood BarMzKayDined on 7/5/2014I had read a few "Best of" lists on local blogs and I was expecting a posh, but lowkey brunch resturant. Batch is connected to an Embassay Suites. That aside, it's an ok place. Nothing awful about it but nothing great either. The outdoor patio is nice for dining al fresco, but that's about it.If you're on vacation in miami - as I was - you'll likely want to find a brunch restuarant that's a little more trendy and modern. Regarding noise level - the World Cup was on every screen and their were lively crowds watching. This was fine for us, and expected, but we are unsure of the noise level on a typical Saturday.Special Features:
- Great food & drinks. Horrible musicOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/3/2014Great food & drinks, but the live musicians were awful and apparently the management thought that having them turned up loudly throughout the restaurant would be a positive thing. It was not. We left as soon as we could because the music was so bad. It would've been a 5-star experience if they would can those live musicians and play the radio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trendy bar with good foodMiamiMarraDined on 6/21/2014It was the first time here for most of our party and we didn't know what to expect. I liked that it was a low-key place and very casual but nicely designed with a sort of organic feel. The menu didn't have typical bar food, which is why we picked this place. A few of us ordered the gnocchi mac attack which was rather good. It was a little more liquid than I would have liked, but the truffle oil made up for that. I also had a side of the seasonal vegetables. They needed to be cooked 5–10 more longer as the brussels sprouts were still on the hard side. My husband got the steak with potatoes and veggies, and he enjoyed his food. Our friends enjoyed their tacos and mac attack plus the giant cast iron cookie with ice cream for dessert.Special Features:
- SamEnergyVIPDined on 6/18/2014This is basically a great sport bar. If you are going to watch a game and drink beer this is the place.
- Better for dinner than brunchShamelessGourmandDined on 6/15/2014I've been to Batch many times for drinks and dinner and never had a complaint. I decided to give it a try for Father's Day Brunch and was disappointed. Our meals came out at different times - so some of us were waiting 10 minutes for the rest of the table to get their food while ours got cold, the coffee was atrocious and it was so loud, you could barely hold a conversation. I guess I haven't minded the noise at night, but for brunch, they need to turn it down a notch. Service and timing could definitely be improved. Food was good, but egg dishes were small and not very filling. I would not go back for brunch.Special Features:
- Great for all occasionsCC11VIPDined on 6/14/2014Staff, food, ambience - All are best of class. Terrific menu. The great cuisine comes at affordable prices.Special Features:
- Great place to watch a Game!cmendiaVIPDined on 6/8/2014Great place to watch a Game and the food and service are great!Special Features:
- Food and service were fantastic,butOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/6/2014We greatly enjoyed the food variety and drink options. The service was great and friendly. The real issue was the noise level. The room just isn't suited for music so loud. We all applauded when the singer took a break at least it was tolerable. Its a great place to come for a drink or 2, 1 appetizer. But would not return for dinner with a group.Special Features:
- Great for birthdayMadelineDined on 6/6/2014Hi we had A great time for a large party. The food was great. We enjoyed the long happy hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great to catch a game...Nice4dinnerVIPDined on 4/26/2014Food and service was great... Hostess seemed a bit lost and even cancelled my Open Table reservation instead of checking us in.... but aside from her.. all was great!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big PubVIPDinerVIPDined on 4/12/2014We were excited to dine at the newest gastropub to hit Brickell. Only they were obviously not excited to see us. With our preteen children in tow, although the restaurant was completely empty, they still took us to the rear of the restaurant, near the kitchen. We protested and they then sat us near the front, where we asked. That felt like they wanted to shield our kids from view which was offensive because our kids are very well-behaved & used to dining out. After that incident, everything was better. Food was good, especially the burgers. Overall, we had a nice time. Will we be back? Wish we could say yes b/c we really liked the food & drinks..but we do not want to go through any unpleasantness again. And as such, we couldn't recommendSpecial Features:
- JaneDined on 4/12/2014Really fun drinks and atmosphere. Would be great for a party as they can section of space in the back with curtains.Special Features:
- Is this really a mixology bar?RedSoxFanVIPDined on 3/15/2014Great cocktails and they have them on tap; seems like they have a good bar program but the palce looks like a sprots bar and there is something organic and simple missing here. It's the design and I guess being in Brickell but I was hoping with all the press on this that it would be more like Michael's Genuine, Broken Shaker or Regent Club. Food however is fantastic.I would recommend this to a friend.