Basil Mediterranean Bistro
109 14TH STREET, NW
Charlottesville, VA 22903Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Basil Mediterranean Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.basilmedbistro.com/
- Phone: 4349775700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Dinner: Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Lebanese
- Executive Chef: Raif Antar
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine Bar
- Catering: Basil Mediterranean Bistro & Wine Bar is also dedicated to creating a superb dining experience off-site. We can help you plan the perfect event with custom menu selections. We offer various options for all types of events and can accommodate groups of all sizes. Please contact us today to discuss your catering needs. Bar and Bat Mitzvahs Wedding Showers Baby Showers Bris Receptions Corporate Parties Birthday Reunions Holidays Graduations Anniversaries Engagement Parties any event!
- Private Party Facilities: Basil specializes in Private Parties, Corporate and Press Events, Weddings and other celebrations for groups from 12 to 80. We feature 2 private event spaces perfect for any occasion, as well as the option to book the entire restaurant. Menus range from Mezza and cocktails to our signature shared menus for seated dinners. For more information on our diverse private dining and event options, please contact our Events Team.
- Private Party Contact: Raif Antar 4349775700
- Cross Street: Werland Ave.
- Public Transit: Charlottesville Area Transit (CAT) public bus stops right in front of the restaurant on 14th St.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Basil Mediterranean Bistro offers garage validation for the 14th St. Garage on Wertland Ave. Bring in your parking ticket and ask your server for validation.
A word from Basil Mediterranean Bistro
Basil presents an enticing culinary experience, reflecting the rich regional diversity of the Mediterranean. We are proud to share our culinary philosophy, which advises us to slow down from our hectic lives and enjoy thoughtful, masterfully produced food with like minded people. Food is about creating harmony with the ingredients. We hope every dish tells you a story about the region. France, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Spain & Turkey. All under one roof! Raif Antar ~ ProprietorContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos