Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027703305x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:30PM - 10:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Paul Bartolotta
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Las Vegas Boulevard South @ Sands Avenue
- Public Transit: 24/7 Las Vegas Public Transit (Deuce Bus and Express Bus) stops outside on Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Complimentary enclosed parking inside the Wynn self park garage, located off Las Vegas Boulevard. Valet parking is also available at both the Wynn Main Gate on Las Vegas Boulevard or the Wynn South Gate on Sands Avenue.
A word from Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas
Two-time James Beard Award-honored chef Paul Bartolotta has been making waves with the authentic Italian seafood cookery showcased at his namesake ristorante at Wynn. His exhuberant cuisine is based on simplicity. taking top quality seafood, and with few ingredients and a minimum of technique, turning it into stellar, rustic presentations as delicious as those you might experience on the coastline of Italy. Fresh fish and shellfish – including live langostinos flown in daily from Mediterranean waters, are the star attraction here, sharing the bill of fare with housemade pastas. The chef’s signature Dona di Mare (Gifts of the Sea) tasting menu is a superb way to savor the ultimate coastal dining experience. The two-story space, replete with sweeping staircase and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a shimmering laguna, is big on drama. Reservations are accepted on-line for indoor dining only. Requests for seasonal outdoor cabana dining are handled by phone only.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Wynn Las Vegas and Encore ›
Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
131 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (94)romantic (88)fit for foodies (69)notable wine list (66)great for outdoor dining (58)scenic view (43)good for groups (20)hot spot (11)late-night find (7)neighborhood gem (5)vibrant bar scene (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Top notch servicePtownLiferDined on 8/25/2014If you are looking for great fresh sea food this is the place. Their service was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On pointvegaslocalDined on 8/21/2014Went there for my anniversary, and briefly mentioned that in the special requests section on open table and they made sure to address it as soon as we got there and gave us a great table. The service was a amazing, and their knowledge of the food was second to none. Food was also great, no complaints. The price can really get up there but you are paying for the service, food and spectacular surroundings. No complaints here and would for sure continue to go back.Special Features:
- Why The Menu Switcheroo?OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/21/2014It's important to note first that there are a few fixed price menus available ranging in price depending on the degree to which you want to experience the amazing culinary treasures coming from the kitchen. We asked for the Menu di Paranza, which is runs $150 per person. Our waiter - either by hook or crook - finished taking our order and proclaimed that he would take care of us. That supposedly meant unilatetally upgrading our menu to the "grand menu" which runs $10 more person. The courses are slightly modified from the "di Paranza" menu, but frankly not enough to change the price in my opinion. $10 per person adds up unfortunately. It was a damper to an otherwise fine evening of delightful and inspired Italian fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was out of this worldpoohDined on 8/20/2014Maurizio did a great job and made sure our birthday celebration was to be remembered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spaghetti and Gelato!VetyExyVIPDined on 8/19/2014Not a fish lover, but the hand rolled spaghetti with meat sauce was great! Loved the Gelato dessert! My waiter Gertion was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun and impressiveOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/18/2014Bartolotta is in the Wynn complex, which is extremely glamorous. The decor of the restaurant itself is possibly a little over-the-top for European tastes, but still very attractive and fun. The food is predominately fish (of course!), and the waiter goes to great lengths to extol the Italian provenance of said fish - flown over every day! Even though the presentation is perhaps a bit showy, the food and wine both turn out to be excellent, the service very good, and a buzzy, 'beautiful people' vibe makes the evening very enjoyable. Take your squeeze there and she will be impressed. Make sure your credit card is not near its credit limit!Special Features:
- kiwi1010Dined on 8/18/2014Food is good but a little pricey. Very nice atmosphere and friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exhorbitant!SaveurDined on 8/18/2014Dinner for 5 adults and 2 teens with 2 bottles of wine ($160 each - and this was one of the most economically priced wine) was over $1200. The seafood is supposedly flown in from Italy, but $144 for a Branzino entree (a fish I can get at Whole foods for less than $20) is a bit ridiculous. But it's not just the money. The place is very loud, service is spotty, and the food flavor is not distinctive. Certainly not a fine dining experience. My seafood pasta appetizer was probably the only item we ordered that any of us really relished. The rest of it was just acceptable - not bad, but not great either. The deserts got an above average rating from our group.Special Features:
- So so foodnhactualDined on 8/17/2014This is a very fine restaurant in setting, when it comes to the food, the quality of the food is way below its level in its look and style. My wife ordered Abruzzi style seafood stew and I had scorpion fish, mussels, fennel, potatoes, tomato, white wine-saffron sauce. Both dishes were serve luke warm and sea food were over cooked. The wine was excellent but not cheap, as I expected from this high class restaurant, this restaurant has a very good wine list.Special Features:
- Superb!NoshfanDined on 8/15/2014Risotto was to die for, spaghetti and seafood stew were fantastic. There was a slight mix up with our fresh fish order but I could tell the fish itself would have been delish. They made it all right though. Took the fish order off our check, comped our wine and provided us complementary desserts (4 of them for 2 people). Service was impeccable. We will definstely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing serviceFoodComasDined on 8/10/2014Having gone there not knowing the menu favored seafood delicacies, I was a bit unsure I'd find something for my vegetarian palate. The wait staff was beyond helpful. Our server was a gem and made sure I got a taste of a few different non-carnivorous items on the menu. My boyfriend had the pan seared scallops which he claimed were the best he's ever had (and savored every bite for about 30 seconds each)! Then there was the dessert! Semifreddo with bitter chocolate. Unbelievable. I will dream of that sweet perfection until we return to the Wynn in a few months. Bravo on service. Could not have been more friendly or accommodating!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive!DanielDined on 8/6/2014Wow was it outrageously expensive...but delicious. It was good for an anniversary dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super romanticNataliaLacombeDined on 8/5/2014Wonderful place and great food! Seafood fresh and good options of pasta and appetizers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must Visitluv2exploreDined on 8/4/2014First time visit. We had a fantastic time - great food and excellent service. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Would have been Five Stars....JackDined on 8/2/2014The Top Chef Tasting menu was superb. Food was excellent and properly sized. Choice of whole fish somewhat limited and several not available this night. Wine was reasonable but many bottles over priced. Table side service flawless. What kept overall rating down was the supercilious greeters who were quite snooty and then the moribund bartenders. Every other restaurant in Vegas has personable and interesting bartenders. Not here, they were stiffs and should be canned.Special Features:
- NjoyfoodVIPDined on 8/1/2014Food and service was fantastic. The fish was amazing as well as other dishes. Our waiter was outstanding. This was my best meal in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular. Best Seafood in VegasJeffLDined on 7/31/2014No place else in Las Vegas even compares to the seafood at Bartolotta. And it's not even close. Flown in fresh, directly from the Mediterranean, every day. The selection of fish that they have is available at no other restaurant in America, much less Vegas, and the preparation is absolutely perfect. There's a reason why he's a two time James Beard award winner. Spectacular!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FritzDined on 7/29/2014Amazing food and service. The meal was fantastic and the service was extraordinary.Special Features:
- OverpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 7/23/2014We were both very disappointed with our experience at Bartolotta. We had been there a few years ago and enjoyed it and so we booked it again on this trip to Las Vegas. I did not like the menu choices. The waiter was helpful but couldn't come up with an alternate when my first choice was unavailable. I had wanted the sole with the Samoriglia sauce but they did not have any sole that evening. The waiter picked out something which I really didn't like. The salad was only fair and I didn't care for the dessert choices either. Considering the price of the dinner, I would never go back.Special Features:
- Excellent Experience.RonniDined on 7/21/2014I chose the tour of food for $180. It was amazing. Very fresh seafood. Clearly a lot of effort is put into the food combinations. Sauces are outstanding, presentation is very good and service is EXCELLENT. The wine list and offering of specialty drinks is also very good. I highly recommend this restaurant for a special occasion and for foodies.Special Features:
- Best restaurant in yearsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/19/2014Service was perfect, food was great The best restaurant experience in three years, was just perfectSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EddieDined on 7/17/2014We have been to bartolotta's many times and have never been disappointed. It is pricy, but you get great value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JohnDined on 7/17/2014Superb seafood... The Top Chef tasting menu is amazing.. Almost as good as being in ItalySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is outstanding!LeslieVIPDined on 7/14/2014It was a great experience eating at Bartolotta. Service was Ok, i was expecting a lot better for the price we payed.Special Features:
- Great but took way too longFoody74Dined on 7/14/2014Our reservations were for 7:45 and not seated until 8:15. Had a drink in the bar which was fine, but why the need for reservations. My wife and I were seated at a lovely table, and were greeted by a friendly service team. Although very helpful, we were left for long stretches. I had to ask multiple times to have our wine refreshed and our bottled water topped off. It was busy, but a restaurant of this quality, should never leave you unattended. The food quality and flavours were spectacular and perfectly proportioned. Not everyone, wants massive, bloating meals. All and all a very nice restaurant, but from the time we arrived, to when we left our table, took almost 4 hours. No need to rush fine dining, but that's a little much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Wonderful Servicecab7104Dined on 7/11/2014We came in for a special occasion and had an awesome experience. The menu can be a bit daunting at first but our servers were excellent and explaining the options and helping us make a decision. Couldn't have had a better experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- one of a kind experience!jennDined on 7/11/2014Great night. Went with a co-worker while we were in town for a conference. Rich at the bar was friendly and funny. GREAT dirty martini. Our Server, Chris, made us feel welcome. Extremely upscale restaurant without being the slightest bit stuffy. We split a fresh fish and had it prepared tableside. I would love to come back in the fall/winter and try the outside cabana dining by the water. AMAZING!Special Features:
- Great food, once past the hostessStJohnVIPDined on 7/10/2014Why does Las Vegas have the most sour, dour, unwelcoming hostesses in the restaurant world? Bartolotta is competing for a top 5 finish. It is amazing to me that restaurants allow the first client contact to be so unpleasant. Food was great, although the prices are high even based on Las Vegas standards.Special Features:
- Nice ambienceHealthyFood07Dined on 7/9/2014Beautiful restaurant, nice choices on the menu. On the vegan menu, though, it would have been nice to have a faux meat or tofu option, much like the other Wynn restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always amazing!TravelingFoodieDined on 7/4/2014One of the best restaurants in Vegas, the best & freshest seafood in town. Cannot wait to go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bartolatta - muy romanticoOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/4/2014My wife and I went for our anniversary. We sat at one of two outdoor tables without a minimum table charge (although our bill exceeded the minimum charge, in the end), and we got lucky - because, although it was a hot (July 4th) day - the AC filtered out of the bldg right to our table and kept us cool without a fan or a mister. The ambience was beautiful, the service excellent, and the food - mostly well-conceived and executed - was memorable (she had the vegetarian tasting meal and I the pescatarian tasting meal). We chose wine pairings and we chose well. Desert was a killer epilogue. We recommend. But bring the $$$$$.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bouleyVIPDined on 7/3/2014very bad food for the price they are charging, I will never come again
- Wow!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014The food here was fantastic. Everything was extremely flavorful and the presentation was beautiful.Special Features:
- Last VisitTonyDDined on 6/29/2014Let me start by saying that this is my favorite seafood restaurant. Bartolotta serves the best and freshest fish my wife and I have ever had. However, our last visit, although still very pleasurable, did not rise to the same level as past visits. The langoustines were a great start. We split the purple snapper and the sea bream among the four of us. Again the fish was very good. Maybe a bit too much to eat though. The recommended wines were also a great compliment to the meal. While overall a very enjoyable meal, all of us just felt that we have had better meals here on previous visits. That being said, we will certainly visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only the best at WynnSeafoodieVIPDined on 6/29/2014Fresh seafood from Italy? Say no more. It breaks my heart that there is nothing like this available in Newport Beach, Ca.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SBURMANDined on 6/28/2014We went to Bartolotta with a group of 4 over the weekend in Vegas. Coming off a recent trip to Babbo in NYC I feel 100% confident in saying the food was just okay especially for the price. I had a seafood pasta dish and the seafood was overcooked. Very disappointing considering how much the waiter was going on and on about their seafood selections. I figured this was a sure win and it wasn't! We did sit outside which was gorgeous and the wine list was notable. Overall it worked out fine but I was underwhelmed.Special Features:
- Best meal in Las VegasHard2pleaseDined on 6/28/2014The seafood was some of the best I have had anywhere. The service was excellent. No complaints. The table was exactly as requested and no wait. I would recommend this restruant to all and will always dine ther when in Vegas.Special Features:
- Good food, great serviceHomeMadeCajunDined on 6/28/2014The food is very good. The service is outstanding! It's a lovely place, & I'd love to try it again. You need to be prepared to spend some cash. :)Special Features:
- Best Dining Experience in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/26/2014I booked a reservation at Bartolotta for two days after our destination wedding in Vegas. We sat on the upper level and had a gorgeous view of the outdoor seating area. We thoroughly enjoyed every dish that was apart of the Top Chef Tasting Menu and was one of the most fulfilling dining experiences my wife and I have had, to date. We highly recommend itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceGaryDined on 6/25/2014The seafood was served beautifully and was absolutely delicious. The service was very attentive and friendly. The evening we were there was very quite and took a little off the experience.Special Features: