Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: (702) 770-3305
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:30PM - 10:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Paul Bartolotta
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Las Vegas Boulevard South @ Sands Avenue
- Public Transit: 24/7 Las Vegas Public Transit (Deuce Bus and Express Bus) stops outside on Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Complimentary enclosed parking inside the Wynn self park garage, located off Las Vegas Boulevard. Valet parking is also available at both the Wynn Main Gate on Las Vegas Boulevard or the Wynn South Gate on Sands Avenue.
A word from Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas
Two-time James Beard Award-honored chef Paul Bartolotta has been making waves with the authentic Italian seafood cookery showcased at his namesake ristorante at Wynn. His exhuberant cuisine is based on simplicity. taking top quality seafood, and with few ingredients and a minimum of technique, turning it into stellar, rustic presentations as delicious as those you might experience on the coastline of Italy. Fresh fish and shellfish – including live langostinos flown in daily from Mediterranean waters, are the star attraction here, sharing the bill of fare with housemade pastas. The chef’s signature Dona di Mare (Gifts of the Sea) tasting menu is a superb way to savor the ultimate coastal dining experience. The two-story space, replete with sweeping staircase and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a shimmering laguna, is big on drama. Reservations are accepted on-line for indoor dining only. Requests for seasonal outdoor cabana dining are handled by phone only.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Wynn Las Vegas and Encore ›
Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
159 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (111)fit for foodies (97)romantic (88)notable wine list (73)great for outdoor dining (59)scenic view (43)good for groups (33)hot spot (23)neighborhood gem (10)late-night find (9)vibrant bar scene (7)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Foodie HeavenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/18/2014One of top dining experiences of all time! Easily the best Italian/seafood restaurant in Vegas, maybe one of the top 5 or 10 in US? Be warned, though- the wine list is outrageously expensive and over-priced! It is world-class though, but you will pay heavily for it, even by Vegas standards!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as Good as ExpectedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/18/2014I so wanted to enjoy this beautiful restaurant at the Wynn in Las Vegas. Bartolotta is highly recommended and during my stay I had heard some buzz about it. We had a group of 4 and although I wanted to try the "family style" menu, those in our party wanted to simply order on their own. I should also mention our reservation was early 6:15 and there were hardly any patrons dining, so the kitchen should certainly have been ready to roll. We started with the fried seafood appetizer, a combo of fried sardines, calamari, etc. It was overcooked, and so the pieces had no plumpness left, just felt like you were eating the crispy breading. Our entrees ranged from the lasagnette con ragù di crostacei (“rags” of pasta, lobster, shrimp, crab, white wine, tomato), which was very good; risotto ai frutti di mare, which was not creamy at all; spaghetti con bottarga, which our companion said tasted good, "like Beef-A-Roni"; and finally, the turbo, which at $16.00 per 100 grams (Approximately 3 ounces), translated to $130.00 on our bill for that one fish alone! Granted, it was delicious and with the sides we ordered everyone was able to have a taste. I just felt that it should have been an incredible eating experience, but it was just OK. Service, however, was excellent--friendly, knowledgeable, and impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealGinnaDined on 11/17/2014Margaret gave us expert service. Meal was excellent. Everything was timed perfectly ,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedEat2liveDined on 11/15/2014I am a huge fan of the Wynn and their restaurants but I would not recommend Bartolotta. The dining experience started out great. The waiter brought over a case of fresh fish and she was very knowledgable about each item. We had the server put together a menu consisting of four pasta dishes, 4 langoustines, and 1 whole fish. The pasta dishes were excellent. However, my issue is that the langoustines are each $40 (which they didn't mention) and the whole fish was $270. I have eaten all over the world and I have never seen a restautant charge those types of prices for langoustines or for one whole fish. I understand it is the Wynn and Vegas and prices are inflated but I thought that was over the top. The environment is very nice but a litte up tight. Good food but I think there are better options out there.Special Features:
- Disappointed to say the leastVTfoodieDined on 11/15/2014Don't believe the hype. Having dined at many great restaurants in many cities I have never been taken advantage of like this. The hostess asked us to wait without much else said even though we were on time. We were seated near the entrance which was open to the hotel shopping area which made us feel like we were eating in a mall. Our waitress was the best...very informative and attended to our requests wonderfully. The food, however, was nothing like we expected. Apps were okay, wine was over-priced, our fish was average, and desert was average. Nothing was bad but the price tag. Be prepared to over pay for an average meal.
- Bartolotta is amazing! !!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014I planed my vacation around dining at Bartolotta . The food and service is second to none. The restaurant is beautiful can't say it in enough words it is something that needs to be experienced . If you are ever in Las Vegas I would definitely recommend dining here. I wish I lived closer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad, just not good valueOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/14/2014The restaurant has excellent service, and delicious food. However, the value it delivers (for the high, high price) is not on par with other similar options.Special Features:
- Awesome seafoodPatRVIPDined on 11/13/2014We went with the price fix menu, all our fish was fresh and excellently preparedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good timeDianeDined on 11/13/2014While we enjoyed the food and atmosphere - thought the service lacked a bit especially considering the prices. While food was very good - the prices were over the top ! Would have expected a bit more attention.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner in Italy without a passport!KenM0324Dined on 11/12/2014We had dined at a seafood restaurant in Venice Italy years ago. Looking for a restaurant that would give us the same ambiance and feel for my wife's birthday I found Bartolotta. Booking the reservation was very easy through open table. The selection of fresh fish was incredible. A cold cart with the complete menu of fish was rolled to the table for us to peruse. Our appetizers of clams in a tomato broth and scallops with thinly sliced prosciutto and Parmesan cheese was excellent! For our main courses we selected linguini and clams and seafood risotto. The risotto with some of the best I've ever had! Prepared perfectly, so creamy with ample amounts of seafood throughout! Finishing with desert and cofree we were left wanting for nothing! It's as close as you can get to dinner in Italy without a passport!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PEARDined on 11/12/2014This restaurant is egregiously overpriced for what they are serving. We are not strangers to high priced menus in Vegas and have happily spent hundreds of dollars at other high profile restaurants and have come away happy and excited to return because we felt there was a creativity and a value to the whole experience. Not so at Bartolotta's. Here we are 3 days later still feeling the sting of a hugely disappointing meal. The front desk women were distracted and seemed incredibly bored. The waiters all seemed tired and bored as well when they weren't standing around arguing with each other within full earshot of the guests seated near them. The food was ordinary with shockingly small portions for the prices. We ordered al la carte 8 different items and one of the items was a scallop appetizer that had exactly two small scallops on the dish. NO where on the menu did it indicate that this was a tapas style or small bite menu yet the total bill came to $425 dollars for 2 people, no wine or cocktails and no dessert, just embarrassment between us that we bought into the publicity and wasted an evening and good money better spent elsewhere. Chef Bartolotta and Mr Wynn should be ashamed. How is this restaurant still open for business??
- Chef Paul BARTOLOTTA is a Star!MBest11VIPDined on 11/10/2014The duck liver, the Gnocchi and the whole fish Branzinio just heavenly! I had the opportunity to meet Chef BARTOLOTTA and felt like a groupie meeting her favorite star! His food is just fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big FishRabsDined on 11/10/2014If you have several people consider getting a "big fish" that will serve the table. We had a purple snapper that was flown in form the Med that morning and it was simply the best fish ever! A very pricy place, but it is Vegas and the food is great.Special Features:
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/10/2014This restaurant is not to be missed! We did the Chef's tasting and everything was delicious! Truffles were in season so we had the added ravioli dish with truffles and I can truly say I have never tasted anything this amazing! It was well-worth the money. The staff was attentive, friendly and very helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOWKrisDined on 11/10/2014This restaurant was absolutely incredible. The service was great and the food... Expensive yes, but you only live once. Please go here and experience this for yourself! Sooooo good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining like a King and QueenVegasjoe57VIPDined on 11/9/2014We ended our 3 night Vegas getaway with the most magnificent dinner outdoors around the fish pond at the Wynn Casino but with heaters overhead so no one gets cold. Night time in Vegas in November can be cool. We elected to go with the chef's sampler so we dined on numerous courses of fine Italian fish, shellfish, pasta and vegetables, and salad, topped off with a nice dessert sampler in itself. The fine wine of Italian chardonnay and a Super Tuscan red made it splendido!Special Features:
- Overall a passbale experiencestraylightDined on 11/9/2014Service was very friendly and mostly attentive. The menu was a bit overwhelming and the live/fresh seafood options presented at the table-side was nice but also overwhelming and very hard to keep track of the items presented related to the expansive menu. I ordered off the daily special menu and probably did not order correctly. I found the food to be under-seasoned and largely bland. The dessert was the most memorable part of the dining experience. I ordered a olive oil cake which was really something special and would like to have again. I likely will not return as the prices were too extravagant for the level of items I received.Special Features:
- AnilDined on 11/8/2014Excellent service but food was OK for the price charged. It did not represent authentic style of cooking.Special Features:
- Over PricedChop43Dined on 11/7/2014the meal took 3.5 hours for the two of us. Our waiter was mad we did not order a tasting menu, so he ignored us. The fish was a great presentation, but tasted bland.
- Seafood anyone??DinerShoreDined on 11/6/2014Lovely restaurant, great service, very good food!! The starters and entrees were wonderful. Dessert was good but skimpy. It's pricey, but an excellent find on the strip! Great for couples looking for a romantic dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shoregirlVIPDined on 11/5/2014This was our third visit to Bartolotta and each time has been fabulous. The service was wonderful and helpful with our order...the food is so fresh and just perfect! Whether it be a special occasion or just a quiet dinner for two it is a great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent DinnerStevenfromNJDined on 11/5/2014An excellent restaurant with excellent staff, fresh well prepared food and a wine list that matches all appetizers and entree's.
- OverpricedEasy2plzDined on 11/4/2014I have come to expect high prices at most premium restaurants in Las Vegas, but Bartolotta has exceeded those expectations Service was excellent and food was good, but prices were extremely high. $128 for one small ocean bream is beyond reason Would not return
- Italian seafood perfection.LomaKVIPDined on 11/3/2014I have enjoyed this restaurant at The Wynn several times. The service is impeccable. The menu includes many unusual seafood options flown in daily from Italy. If you want the ultimate, book one of the outdoor cabanas overlooking the reflecting pool. You may have to work with your concierge to get the outdoor table. Oh, it's expensive.Special Features:
- Family-Style Tasting!Comfort2foodDined on 11/2/2014I highly recommend selecting on of their tasting menu, perfect for two and what better way to try their Most Amazing dishes! The main dish is your selection of whole fish, Fantasticoa!! There are so many to choose from, I recommend asking your server what best fits your taste. Our service was perfect, Luca was very good to us and his recommendation were spot on!! There were so many Flavors to every dish and don't let me forget the seasonal Truffles-OMG, a must do and their on Risotto!! Finally, desert- be ready to taste all that is in front of you and don't worry you can do it. If you are looking for a true Italian dining experience, then Bartolotta is your Perfect Place from selections, food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- interesting. ...foodDined on 10/27/2014Was very excited to go to this restaurant. Was very disappointed. Food was extremely expensive and over cooked. Ordered shrimp that cost $35 per shrimp and it was mushy!!! Staff was none too interested in us once a larger party was seated by us... Overall very disappointed and will not return.Special Features:
- The tasting menu was delicious!mmmtreesaDined on 10/25/2014My husband and I couldn't narrow down what we wanted to try so we opted for the tasting menu. It was delicious!Special Features:
- About the best dinner ever!KeithDined on 10/25/2014I requested an early dinner time due to a 7pm Le Reve showtime, and was thankful for the booth I also requested. It was a vacation and also my girlfriend's birthday weekend and we had just about the best dinner ever. Margaret and her partner (sorry I can't remember his name right now) were excellent. We are both in the service industry at a prime steakhouse in our hometown but this was the best seafood (and the best service) I have ever experienced. I truly appreciate the attention to detail from the hostesses, servers, and all the support staff in between. It was a short dinner but you made us feel extremely special and I truly appreciate that. Thank you.Special Features:
- very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/24/2014delicious but uber expensive if the casino isn't paying for dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5th times and counting...ohmyblobeatsDined on 10/18/2014My wife and I have now been to this restaurant 5 times. Both of us picked to go here for our 40th birthdays (May and October). Seems to be even better each time and always surpasses our expectations. By the way, if you have a GLUTEN allergy, they serve the best gluten free bread I have ever had....Special Features:
- Impressive!ImpressiveDined on 10/15/2014What a restaurant!!! IF you are looking to impress, just the mere fact that every piece of fish is flown in from Italy daily is enough! The absolutely best piece of fish I have ever had in my life!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/14/2014A dining experience. Try one of the seafood samplers. Great variety of seafood to try. Small portions but lots of them. Service was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love herMarsieDollDined on 10/11/2014And Love yourself. Just this one time. Have a great meal at Bartolotta's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply wonderfulFlaggVIPDined on 10/10/2014Could not have asked for a better experience. Our service team led by Raymond & Chris was phenomenal. Highly recommend the Chef's tasting menus to have the full experience. A+Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely fabulous find.ebowVIPDined on 10/6/2014Exceptional service, incredibly wonderful food that was beautifully presented, and I sat outside at one of the most romantic outdoor patios I've ever seen. I will definitely recommend this to any Las Vegas travelers or locals who want the highest quality of dining experiences.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular Seafood and much more..passion4diningVIPDined on 10/3/2014For those looking for a amazing dining experience in Las Vegas go to Bartolotta! Fantastic seafood with a Mediterranean twist, excellent wine list and wonderful service. Each course selected by our server Luciano, exceeded expectations. Definitely a winner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodblazerDined on 10/3/2014the private table on the indoor pool was amazing. There were even live goldfish to watch. Even though quite pricey, the pre-fix menu was incredible. Even watching the waitress bone the fish and then plate it at our table amazing, and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing dining experience!gf502Dined on 10/1/2014This was an amazing dining experience. The restaurant is beautiful. My table overlooked the water! The food was fabulous and the service, impeccable. The bartender was very accommodating as well and tweaked the recipe of the Simpatico cocktail so I could enjoy it (I have a gluten allergy).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exelent experienceDiclVIPDined on 9/28/2014Exelent food, service one of my fav rest in. VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For an exceptional ocationWuiwuizVIPDined on 9/27/2014Is one of the restaurants that you must have in your "Special List" for unique ocations. It's expensive but worth the Price you pay. The octopus was excellent, although the fresh fish is the speciallity, the pastas are awsome. The service is incredible.Special Features: