Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027703305x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:30PM - 10:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Paul Bartolotta
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Las Vegas Boulevard South @ Sands Avenue
- Public Transit: 24/7 Las Vegas Public Transit (Deuce Bus and Express Bus) stops outside on Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Complimentary enclosed parking inside the Wynn self park garage, located off Las Vegas Boulevard. Valet parking is also available at both the Wynn Main Gate on Las Vegas Boulevard or the Wynn South Gate on Sands Avenue.
A word from Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas
Two-time James Beard Award-honored chef Paul Bartolotta has been making waves with the authentic Italian seafood cookery showcased at his namesake ristorante at Wynn. His exhuberant cuisine is based on simplicity. taking top quality seafood, and with few ingredients and a minimum of technique, turning it into stellar, rustic presentations as delicious as those you might experience on the coastline of Italy. Fresh fish and shellfish – including live langostinos flown in daily from Mediterranean waters, are the star attraction here, sharing the bill of fare with housemade pastas. The chef’s signature Dona di Mare (Gifts of the Sea) tasting menu is a superb way to savor the ultimate coastal dining experience. The two-story space, replete with sweeping staircase and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a shimmering laguna, is big on drama. Reservations are accepted on-line for indoor dining only. Requests for seasonal outdoor cabana dining are handled by phone only.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Wynn Las Vegas and Encore ›
Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
149 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (109)romantic (93)fit for foodies (83)notable wine list (73)great for outdoor dining (69)scenic view (40)good for groups (29)hot spot (17)late-night find (9)neighborhood gem (8)vibrant bar scene (5)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Good food but crazy expensivemeghbinnycDined on 9/16/2014As self proclaimed NY foodies we found the food here excellent. However, the price point is over the top. $80 pp to split a piece of fish. Why? Because the charge you by the once for the whole fish, before it's deboned or in any way prepared from its original form from the sea. We shares a salad, pasta appetizer ( so small it was perhaps 3 forkfuls each) and the fish. More than enough food but more expensive than the finest NY restaurants. ( per se, le bernadin, Danielle's). Equal quality food can be found elsewhere for less.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wynn /BartolottaOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/15/2014This was the 3rd time we dined at Bartolotta and unfortunately this experience did not compare to the first two. We were disappointed with the fish (bronzino) and the service seemed less than one might expect.
- A true Italian ExperienceJoeBDined on 9/13/2014Like being on the "Costa Amalfitana" Bartolotta offers the same mirroring experience, with a great selection of quality produce and an incredable staff making this place a must see in "Fabulous Las Vegas". Thanking personally for their great efforts : Eduardo & staff as well as Sergio for his undistinguishable gratitude! Sent with our greatest regards, Joe Blanco & Mariana VetroSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RudiDined on 9/12/2014Quantidade de lá comida em los pratos nao es mui grande , tem que servir mas quantidade de comidaSpecial Features:
- fit for foodies!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/12/2014The best food we have ever had!!!!! Service was the best. Will come back again. The Tates from TexasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magnifico!TourDirectorFoodiEDined on 9/10/2014Seriously the best Italian in all of Las Vegas. I used to think RAO's was the best but Bartolotta takes the prize. And of course the service was impeccable. For my dinner guest, it was their first time at a restaurant of this caliber and they were blown away by the service and the attention to detail. The decor is average for such a high-end restaurant, but you are not there for decor you are there to experience the culinary majesty that is Bartolotta's mastery of simple Italian cooking and the superiority of the Mediterranean's bounty. Fish I have never heard of before and preparations I have never tasted (The Octopus was so amazing; I have never had that kind of texture or substance from octopus or squid before) Simply Unforgettable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FaraVIPDined on 9/9/2014Everything was fantastic except the noise from the group of guys with only one girl sitting near our table...very drunk and extremely loud:(Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful atmosphereartfrkVIPDined on 9/6/2014What a pretty restaurant. The food is wonderful and the service is excellent.Special Features:
- DavidDined on 9/6/2014The experience was more than we imagined. Exceptional service and food. The wait staff was very attentive to individual requests and needs. The food fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/5/2014Excellent in all areas. Service and food Staff very accommodating
- Like being on the coast in ItalysherylfVIPDined on 9/4/2014Oudoor space was lovely, food spectacular. A perfect dining experience all around. Want a special experience, dine here.Special Features:
- Food not excitingRadmanDined on 9/4/2014Very nice place, great service - however food was not very good - every person thought their fish was dry and not very exciting, in addtioin there were bones left in the table side food prep, it appeared they folks didnt know what they were doing. Not worth the price for food; it is all about paying for where you are at...BTW dont wear shorts - person in our party had on very nice dress shorts, they made him put pants on. Real turn off.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/2/2014This is the second time I've eaten here. Food is great, expensive but so worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- one of the bestVincenzoDined on 9/2/2014The very fact that this restaurant is rated as one of the best in the USA should be enough but the experience is truly awesome. Fresh Mediterranean seafood everyday is really a special treat. It's pricey but not for what you are getting. Service, food, and ambiance are extraordinary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful DinnerLuvRetirementVIPDined on 9/1/2014We were so happy to find this wonderful restaurant! Theirry was a very knowledgable server (both food and wine). We ordered the whole fish (Brazino) which was perfect for 2. The Chablis was perfect with the meal. Be forewarned - Men must wear long pants - If you wear shorts, they will loan you a pair. We have now added this restaurant to our "Must Do" when in Vegas. Was too hot to sit outside, and our table was perfect by the window.Special Features:
- Pasadenafoodie1VIPDined on 8/30/2014Never had better Italian seafood in my life! Service was impeccable. Fresh seafood flown in from Mediterranean daily and they display it to u in a case, on ice, to make your selection. A memorable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always amazing.DesiDined on 8/29/2014We were her again for an anniversary and loved it more than ever. Thanks Luca for making our evening extra special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ridiculous pricing even for VegasSirDineALotDined on 8/28/2014Fish from Mediterranean waters at insane prices. Sure, the room is beautiful and service knowledgable, but not a flavor in my fish stew was memorable. Go if you want to impress business associates who are not foodies.Special Features:
- Bartolotta Continues to ExcelRichardGDined on 8/27/2014A selection of fresh fish the likes of which is available in only a handful of restaurants in the world, and prepared with the skill one would want for such prized product. The gigantic langostino is a must, as is the ordering of at least one whole fish. Please, listen to your server as to which sauce is the best; I did not and my server was sufficiently wise to bring the one I ordered AND the one he wanted me to try. (Yes, he was correct, by far!) Each and every dish is the highest quality and prepared exquisitely. These people know what they're doing with seafood, although the accompanying sides were perfect, as well. This is a five star spot that doesn't get all the hype it deserves. A must stop on a trip to Vegas - period!Special Features:
- Top notch servicePtownLiferDined on 8/25/2014If you are looking for great fresh sea food this is the place. Their service was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On pointvegaslocalDined on 8/21/2014Went there for my anniversary, and briefly mentioned that in the special requests section on open table and they made sure to address it as soon as we got there and gave us a great table. The service was a amazing, and their knowledge of the food was second to none. Food was also great, no complaints. The price can really get up there but you are paying for the service, food and spectacular surroundings. No complaints here and would for sure continue to go back.Special Features:
- Why The Menu Switcheroo?OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/21/2014It's important to note first that there are a few fixed price menus available ranging in price depending on the degree to which you want to experience the amazing culinary treasures coming from the kitchen. We asked for the Menu di Paranza, which is runs $150 per person. Our waiter - either by hook or crook - finished taking our order and proclaimed that he would take care of us. That supposedly meant unilatetally upgrading our menu to the "grand menu" which runs $10 more person. The courses are slightly modified from the "di Paranza" menu, but frankly not enough to change the price in my opinion. $10 per person adds up unfortunately. It was a damper to an otherwise fine evening of delightful and inspired Italian fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was out of this worldpoohDined on 8/20/2014Maurizio did a great job and made sure our birthday celebration was to be remembered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spaghetti and Gelato!VetyExyVIPDined on 8/19/2014Not a fish lover, but the hand rolled spaghetti with meat sauce was great! Loved the Gelato dessert! My waiter Gertion was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun and impressiveNeilRDined on 8/18/2014Bartolotta is in the Wynn complex, which is extremely glamorous. The decor of the restaurant itself is possibly a little over-the-top for European tastes, but still very attractive and fun. The food is predominately fish (of course!), and the waiter goes to great lengths to extol the Italian provenance of said fish - flown over every day! Even though the presentation is perhaps a bit showy, the food and wine both turn out to be excellent, the service very good, and a buzzy, 'beautiful people' vibe makes the evening very enjoyable. Take your squeeze there and she will be impressed. Make sure your credit card is not near its credit limit!Special Features:
- kiwi1010Dined on 8/18/2014Food is good but a little pricey. Very nice atmosphere and friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exhorbitant!SaveurDined on 8/18/2014Dinner for 5 adults and 2 teens with 2 bottles of wine ($160 each - and this was one of the most economically priced wine) was over $1200. The seafood is supposedly flown in from Italy, but $144 for a Branzino entree (a fish I can get at Whole foods for less than $20) is a bit ridiculous. But it's not just the money. The place is very loud, service is spotty, and the food flavor is not distinctive. Certainly not a fine dining experience. My seafood pasta appetizer was probably the only item we ordered that any of us really relished. The rest of it was just acceptable - not bad, but not great either. The deserts got an above average rating from our group.Special Features:
- So so foodnhactualDined on 8/17/2014This is a very fine restaurant in setting, when it comes to the food, the quality of the food is way below its level in its look and style. My wife ordered Abruzzi style seafood stew and I had scorpion fish, mussels, fennel, potatoes, tomato, white wine-saffron sauce. Both dishes were serve luke warm and sea food were over cooked. The wine was excellent but not cheap, as I expected from this high class restaurant, this restaurant has a very good wine list.Special Features:
- Superb!NoshfanDined on 8/15/2014Risotto was to die for, spaghetti and seafood stew were fantastic. There was a slight mix up with our fresh fish order but I could tell the fish itself would have been delish. They made it all right though. Took the fish order off our check, comped our wine and provided us complementary desserts (4 of them for 2 people). Service was impeccable. We will definstely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing serviceFoodComasDined on 8/10/2014Having gone there not knowing the menu favored seafood delicacies, I was a bit unsure I'd find something for my vegetarian palate. The wait staff was beyond helpful. Our server was a gem and made sure I got a taste of a few different non-carnivorous items on the menu. My boyfriend had the pan seared scallops which he claimed were the best he's ever had (and savored every bite for about 30 seconds each)! Then there was the dessert! Semifreddo with bitter chocolate. Unbelievable. I will dream of that sweet perfection until we return to the Wynn in a few months. Bravo on service. Could not have been more friendly or accommodating!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive!DanielDined on 8/6/2014Wow was it outrageously expensive...but delicious. It was good for an anniversary dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super romanticNataliaLacombeDined on 8/5/2014Wonderful place and great food! Seafood fresh and good options of pasta and appetizers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must Visitluv2exploreDined on 8/4/2014First time visit. We had a fantastic time - great food and excellent service. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Would have been Five Stars....JackDined on 8/2/2014The Top Chef Tasting menu was superb. Food was excellent and properly sized. Choice of whole fish somewhat limited and several not available this night. Wine was reasonable but many bottles over priced. Table side service flawless. What kept overall rating down was the supercilious greeters who were quite snooty and then the moribund bartenders. Every other restaurant in Vegas has personable and interesting bartenders. Not here, they were stiffs and should be canned.Special Features:
- NjoyfoodVIPDined on 8/1/2014Food and service was fantastic. The fish was amazing as well as other dishes. Our waiter was outstanding. This was my best meal in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular. Best Seafood in VegasJeffLDined on 7/31/2014No place else in Las Vegas even compares to the seafood at Bartolotta. And it's not even close. Flown in fresh, directly from the Mediterranean, every day. The selection of fish that they have is available at no other restaurant in America, much less Vegas, and the preparation is absolutely perfect. There's a reason why he's a two time James Beard award winner. Spectacular!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FritzDined on 7/29/2014Amazing food and service. The meal was fantastic and the service was extraordinary.Special Features:
- OverpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 7/23/2014We were both very disappointed with our experience at Bartolotta. We had been there a few years ago and enjoyed it and so we booked it again on this trip to Las Vegas. I did not like the menu choices. The waiter was helpful but couldn't come up with an alternate when my first choice was unavailable. I had wanted the sole with the Samoriglia sauce but they did not have any sole that evening. The waiter picked out something which I really didn't like. The salad was only fair and I didn't care for the dessert choices either. Considering the price of the dinner, I would never go back.Special Features:
- Excellent Experience.RonniDined on 7/21/2014I chose the tour of food for $180. It was amazing. Very fresh seafood. Clearly a lot of effort is put into the food combinations. Sauces are outstanding, presentation is very good and service is EXCELLENT. The wine list and offering of specialty drinks is also very good. I highly recommend this restaurant for a special occasion and for foodies.Special Features:
- Best restaurant in yearsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/19/2014Service was perfect, food was great The best restaurant experience in three years, was just perfectSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.