Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027703305x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:30PM - 10:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Paul Bartolotta
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Las Vegas Boulevard South @ Sands Avenue
- Public Transit: 24/7 Las Vegas Public Transit (Deuce Bus and Express Bus) stops outside on Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Complimentary enclosed parking inside the Wynn self park garage, located off Las Vegas Boulevard. Valet parking is also available at both the Wynn Main Gate on Las Vegas Boulevard or the Wynn South Gate on Sands Avenue.
A word from Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas
Two-time James Beard Award-honored chef Paul Bartolotta has been making waves with the authentic Italian seafood cookery showcased at his namesake ristorante at Wynn. His exhuberant cuisine is based on simplicity. taking top quality seafood, and with few ingredients and a minimum of technique, turning it into stellar, rustic presentations as delicious as those you might experience on the coastline of Italy. Fresh fish and shellfish – including live langostinos flown in daily from Mediterranean waters, are the star attraction here, sharing the bill of fare with housemade pastas. The chef’s signature Dona di Mare (Gifts of the Sea) tasting menu is a superb way to savor the ultimate coastal dining experience. The two-story space, replete with sweeping staircase and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a shimmering laguna, is big on drama. Reservations are accepted on-line for indoor dining only. Requests for seasonal outdoor cabana dining are handled by phone only.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Wynn Las Vegas and Encore ›
Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
145 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (104)fit for foodies (89)romantic (84)notable wine list (75)great for outdoor dining (62)scenic view (42)good for groups (30)hot spot (18)neighborhood gem (10)late-night find (9)vibrant bar scene (6)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Impressive!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014What a restaurant!!! IF you are looking to impress, just the mere fact that every piece of fish is flown in from Italy daily is enough! The absolutely best piece of fish I have ever had in my life!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/14/2014A dining experience. Try one of the seafood samplers. Great variety of seafood to try. Small portions but lots of them. Service was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love herMarsieDollDined on 10/11/2014And Love yourself. Just this one time. Have a great meal at Bartolotta's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply wonderfulFlaggDined on 10/10/2014Could not have asked for a better experience. Our service team led by Raymond & Chris was phenomenal. Highly recommend the Chef's tasting menus to have the full experience. A+Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely fabulous find.ebowVIPDined on 10/6/2014Exceptional service, incredibly wonderful food that was beautifully presented, and I sat outside at one of the most romantic outdoor patios I've ever seen. I will definitely recommend this to any Las Vegas travelers or locals who want the highest quality of dining experiences.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular Seafood and much more..passion4diningVIPDined on 10/3/2014For those looking for a amazing dining experience in Las Vegas go to Bartolotta! Fantastic seafood with a Mediterranean twist, excellent wine list and wonderful service. Each course selected by our server Luciano, exceeded expectations. Definitely a winner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodblazerDined on 10/3/2014the private table on the indoor pool was amazing. There were even live goldfish to watch. Even though quite pricey, the pre-fix menu was incredible. Even watching the waitress bone the fish and then plate it at our table amazing, and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing dining experience!gf502Dined on 10/1/2014This was an amazing dining experience. The restaurant is beautiful. My table overlooked the water! The food was fabulous and the service, impeccable. The bartender was very accommodating as well and tweaked the recipe of the Simpatico cocktail so I could enjoy it (I have a gluten allergy).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exelent experienceDiclVIPDined on 9/28/2014Exelent food, service one of my fav rest in. VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For an exceptional ocationWuiwuizVIPDined on 9/27/2014Is one of the restaurants that you must have in your "Special List" for unique ocations. It's expensive but worth the Price you pay. The octopus was excellent, although the fresh fish is the speciallity, the pastas are awsome. The service is incredible.Special Features:
- Best Restaurant in VegasLuvRetirementVIPDined on 9/26/2014This is our second time at Bartolotta. Our first experience was wonderful, this time was fantastic! The wine list is extensive and the fish is fresh and perfectly prepared. The best part was - they have white truffles! so of course we had to have creamy pasta with white truffles... A perfect meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ambiance, good foodEllaDined on 9/24/2014They just forgot to give us the candles to the birthday cake.Special Features:
- World Class MealDivedocDined on 9/23/2014My wife and I had the family style tasting menu that was simply magnificent. We both had wonderful Bellini's to start and then a single vineyard Brunello from their extensive wine list populated with great Italian selections. The service was world class. We have dined in many top restaurants in Italy from La Pergola to Enoteca Pinchiorri and Bertolotta is right there with them.Special Features:
- Not ImpressedChelMatPhlDiDined on 9/21/2014The outdoor setting is beautiful, we were touched with the acknowledgment of our evening, and our server was great. Other than that we really do not understand what Eater 38, James Beard and Andrew Zimmer love about this place. Over priced, over pretentious. over noised with different music/sounds every thirty minutes, and an over blown reputation. Food was lacking flavor,wine Somalia was lackluster, and was truly nothing special. In contrast, the experience at Giada's at the Cromwell was AMAZING and every detail, service, food, flavor, wine Somalias you name it was impeccable and bursting with taste/class! This restaurant was nothing to write home about except an $850 bill. It was just a meal, which is so disappointing to write.Special Features:
- Outstanding SeafoodYumYumDined on 9/19/2014The drinks at bar were a nice introduction to a lovely dining experience in an outdoor cabana. Seafood was top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must tryLocalsDined on 9/18/2014This place is a mush try if you love seafood. The food is incredible! We really enjoyed our dinner and the service was great. However, for the price I expected a bit more presentation and frankly it just wasn't there. It started off well when they came over with the seafood cart presenting their flown in daily specials, but that is where the presentation ended.Special Features:
- Good food but crazy expensivemeghbinnycDined on 9/16/2014As self proclaimed NY foodies we found the food here excellent. However, the price point is over the top. $80 pp to split a piece of fish. Why? Because the charge you by the once for the whole fish, before it's deboned or in any way prepared from its original form from the sea. We shares a salad, pasta appetizer ( so small it was perhaps 3 forkfuls each) and the fish. More than enough food but more expensive than the finest NY restaurants. ( per se, le bernadin, Danielle's). Equal quality food can be found elsewhere for less.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wynn /BartolottajdfoodieDined on 9/15/2014This was the 3rd time we dined at Bartolotta and unfortunately this experience did not compare to the first two. We were disappointed with the fish (bronzino) and the service seemed less than one might expect.
- A true Italian ExperienceJoeBDined on 9/13/2014Like being on the "Costa Amalfitana" Bartolotta offers the same mirroring experience, with a great selection of quality produce and an incredable staff making this place a must see in "Fabulous Las Vegas". Thanking personally for their great efforts : Eduardo & staff as well as Sergio for his undistinguishable gratitude! Sent with our greatest regards, Joe Blanco & Mariana VetroSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RudiDined on 9/12/2014Quantidade de lá comida em los pratos nao es mui grande , tem que servir mas quantidade de comidaSpecial Features:
- fit for foodies!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/12/2014The best food we have ever had!!!!! Service was the best. Will come back again. The Tates from TexasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magnifico!TourDirectorFoodiEDined on 9/10/2014Seriously the best Italian in all of Las Vegas. I used to think RAO's was the best but Bartolotta takes the prize. And of course the service was impeccable. For my dinner guest, it was their first time at a restaurant of this caliber and they were blown away by the service and the attention to detail. The decor is average for such a high-end restaurant, but you are not there for decor you are there to experience the culinary majesty that is Bartolotta's mastery of simple Italian cooking and the superiority of the Mediterranean's bounty. Fish I have never heard of before and preparations I have never tasted (The Octopus was so amazing; I have never had that kind of texture or substance from octopus or squid before) Simply Unforgettable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FaraVIPDined on 9/9/2014Everything was fantastic except the noise from the group of guys with only one girl sitting near our table...very drunk and extremely loud:(Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful atmosphereartfrkVIPDined on 9/6/2014What a pretty restaurant. The food is wonderful and the service is excellent.Special Features:
- DavidDined on 9/6/2014The experience was more than we imagined. Exceptional service and food. The wait staff was very attentive to individual requests and needs. The food fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/5/2014Excellent in all areas. Service and food Staff very accommodating
- Like being on the coast in ItalysherylfVIPDined on 9/4/2014Oudoor space was lovely, food spectacular. A perfect dining experience all around. Want a special experience, dine here.Special Features:
- Food not excitingRadmanDined on 9/4/2014Very nice place, great service - however food was not very good - every person thought their fish was dry and not very exciting, in addtioin there were bones left in the table side food prep, it appeared they folks didnt know what they were doing. Not worth the price for food; it is all about paying for where you are at...BTW dont wear shorts - person in our party had on very nice dress shorts, they made him put pants on. Real turn off.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/2/2014This is the second time I've eaten here. Food is great, expensive but so worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- one of the bestVincenzoDined on 9/2/2014The very fact that this restaurant is rated as one of the best in the USA should be enough but the experience is truly awesome. Fresh Mediterranean seafood everyday is really a special treat. It's pricey but not for what you are getting. Service, food, and ambiance are extraordinary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful DinnerLuvRetirementVIPDined on 9/1/2014We were so happy to find this wonderful restaurant! Theirry was a very knowledgable server (both food and wine). We ordered the whole fish (Brazino) which was perfect for 2. The Chablis was perfect with the meal. Be forewarned - Men must wear long pants - If you wear shorts, they will loan you a pair. We have now added this restaurant to our "Must Do" when in Vegas. Was too hot to sit outside, and our table was perfect by the window.Special Features:
- Pasadenafoodie1VIPDined on 8/30/2014Never had better Italian seafood in my life! Service was impeccable. Fresh seafood flown in from Mediterranean daily and they display it to u in a case, on ice, to make your selection. A memorable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always amazing.DesiDined on 8/29/2014We were her again for an anniversary and loved it more than ever. Thanks Luca for making our evening extra special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ridiculous pricing even for VegasSirDineALotDined on 8/28/2014Fish from Mediterranean waters at insane prices. Sure, the room is beautiful and service knowledgable, but not a flavor in my fish stew was memorable. Go if you want to impress business associates who are not foodies.Special Features:
- OK, But JustSportivoVIPDined on 8/28/2014If you like pretentiousness, and want to pay heavily for it, the Bartolotta is the place to go. I don't particularly care for place that bring out the main course items as samples from which to choose; I like to just order of the menu. And, speaking of the menu - it is so expansive and confusing, with endless combinations of food items possible, that it made ordering a chore. Judging from what was going on at the other tables, there was widespread confusion. On the plus side, the fish offerings are extremely fresh and nicely prepared to your liking, though I don't recall having paid as much for a meal in Las Vegas, and come away unimpressed.Special Features:
- Bartolotta Continues to ExcelRichardGDined on 8/27/2014A selection of fresh fish the likes of which is available in only a handful of restaurants in the world, and prepared with the skill one would want for such prized product. The gigantic langostino is a must, as is the ordering of at least one whole fish. Please, listen to your server as to which sauce is the best; I did not and my server was sufficiently wise to bring the one I ordered AND the one he wanted me to try. (Yes, he was correct, by far!) Each and every dish is the highest quality and prepared exquisitely. These people know what they're doing with seafood, although the accompanying sides were perfect, as well. This is a five star spot that doesn't get all the hype it deserves. A must stop on a trip to Vegas - period!Special Features:
- Top notch servicePtownLiferDined on 8/25/2014If you are looking for great fresh sea food this is the place. Their service was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On pointvegaslocalDined on 8/21/2014Went there for my anniversary, and briefly mentioned that in the special requests section on open table and they made sure to address it as soon as we got there and gave us a great table. The service was a amazing, and their knowledge of the food was second to none. Food was also great, no complaints. The price can really get up there but you are paying for the service, food and spectacular surroundings. No complaints here and would for sure continue to go back.Special Features:
- Why The Menu Switcheroo?OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/21/2014It's important to note first that there are a few fixed price menus available ranging in price depending on the degree to which you want to experience the amazing culinary treasures coming from the kitchen. We asked for the Menu di Paranza, which is runs $150 per person. Our waiter - either by hook or crook - finished taking our order and proclaimed that he would take care of us. That supposedly meant unilatetally upgrading our menu to the "grand menu" which runs $10 more person. The courses are slightly modified from the "di Paranza" menu, but frankly not enough to change the price in my opinion. $10 per person adds up unfortunately. It was a damper to an otherwise fine evening of delightful and inspired Italian fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was out of this worldpoohDined on 8/20/2014Maurizio did a great job and made sure our birthday celebration was to be remembered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.