Astoria, NY 11103Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bartolinosastoria.com/
- Phone: (718) 728-0430
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 3:00pm- 11:00pm
Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Allow us to make your special occasion a most memorable one for you and your guests. We invite you to compare our service and taste the quality of our southern Italian specialties for your comfort. We offer full-service catering for all occasions.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a private dining room with the capacity of 200 people. (10) person minimum). A 48 hour confirmation is required prior to the event.
- Private Party Contact: Bobby 7187280430
A word from Bartolino's Restaurant
Whether a romantic dinner for two, a private party or an after work get together dining at Bartolino's Italian Ristorante is a very special event. Fantastic food, beautiful decor, glittering candle light on every table and a fireplace in each dining room creates a warm, peaceful ambiance that enhances your overall dining experience. The food is of the highest quality, prepared to order and served by our attentive, friendly and competent waitstaff.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bartolino's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Expensive disasterEzdanDined on 9/1/2014$20 cab ride to find the restaurant closed. The bartender in the bar said the restaurant was closed for the holiday. She was very nice and called her boss to let him know about our situation and all he offered was to apply our cab fare to our next meal at his restaurant. Unfortunately we live 4 hours away. He blamed OpenTable and OpenTable blamed Bartolino's. We're out $40. I also had bought a $25 gift certificate for the other couple we were with, so we're actually out $65.
- Horrible food this timeOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/23/2014I'm a regular customer to this restaurant and I enjoyed the food there every time. In fact, I like to order the same seafood combination entree every time when I was there. However, during my latest visit this dish was horrible!!! Totally below the par. I didn't say anything to them and still gave them a big tip as I wanted to be nice. I think it was either because their regular chef was on vacation that day or worst the regular chef has left. I'll give them one more try. If their regular chef has left the restaurant, then I probably won't go back to this place!
- As usual, the food is outstandingChickDined on 3/8/2014As usual, the food is outstanding and the service is very attentitive, polite and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, huge entrees sizeOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 12/28/2013Returned back to this Italian restaurant, always like their cooking. The entrees portion size is way too huge! They should drop a few dollars on entrees to offer smaller portion size, so that customers who don't plan to take a to-go bag can have some room in their stomach to have some appetizer and desserts. They over charge on orange juice and soda.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great 1st experience, recommendMattDined on 12/4/2013The food was delicious, good wine options and fast, friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/17/2013I have been to this neighborhood Italian restaurant many times and keep on coming back. The quality of food is excellent. I love the spicy marinara source with seafood. Also I like they kept music low volume most of the time, which is good for conversation. Towards the end of our dinner, they did increased the music volume. I really hope they read the review to keep the music low volume at all times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Took forever to get serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2013Took forever to get service and was given the wrong meal.
- Great italian restaurant!woodstockVIPDined on 1/23/2013Great italian restaurant! Staff very attentive, menu and specials great! Food delicious,
- Everyone was most accommodating,MamaVIPDined on 12/29/2012Everyone was most accommodating, and no one was upset that our group included a young child. As a matter of fact, everyone spoke with her and helped take family photographs. The food was exquisite, including desserts! Some of us ordered the daily special, some of us ordered off the regular menu, and all of us were positively thrilled. The restaurant is definitely large enough for any size gathering, including corporate events. I looked out one of the windows and saw that in the summer, there is a lovely patio for outdoor dining. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone.Special Features:
- Search No Further...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/6/2012A great place to take clients or friends. Food was very good with excellent service to match. We were there on business and our customer loved it. If I am ever back in the area, I will be making plans to dine there again.Special Features: