Barraco's Pizza - Evergreen Park
3701 W 95th st
Evergreen Park, IL 60805Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Barraco's Pizza - Evergreen Park
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.barracos.com/
- Phone: (708) 424-8182
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 2:000am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Barraco's can cater for parties of 10 to 1000 people. With a wide arrange of foods to choose from, like pasta, seafood, ribs chicken and pizza everyone is sure to find something they enjoy!
- Private Party Facilities: Our Banquet room can seat parties of up to 50 people, however any larger parties would be accommodated in our main dining room. We offer 3 banquet packages for you to choose from. Special menu"s and customization are welcome.
- Private Party Contact: Fran or Helen 7084248182
A word from Barraco's Pizza - Evergreen Park
The Barraco Family began making pizzas about 30 years ago. Our first location was opened in 1980 in Evergreen Park. However thanks to the growing demand of our customers, we now have 5 locations where we serve our customers with the best quality and service. Barraco's Restaurant and Pizzeria offers it's customers a unique dining experience. We welcome all size groups and offer a wide variety of foods. From our famous Pizza to our Chicken, Seafood, Ribs Pasta and Steak... there is something for everyone. Barraco's also offers Gluten-Free items such as pizza and pasta. Barraco's has been a family tradition for over 30 years and we sincerely appreciate your patronage. We ask that any reservations larger than 8 call our Restaurant to book your reservation. Thank You and we look forward to seeing you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Barraco's Pizza - Evergreen Park reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (2)special occasion (2)good for groups (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)Show More
- DINER40901VIPDined on 7/12/2014The steaks at Barraco's are always excellent and cooked to order!Special Features:
- Birthday Thumbs DownConnoisseur22Dined on 6/6/2014It was my birthday and I was a bit disappointed! When I got to the location they did not have my reservation and kept telling me that I reserved at another location. After I pulled out my phone and showed them my reservation there was a scramble to get the table together. The service during the meal was mediocre to bad. The waitress was not attentive forgot about the food allergies at the table charged for items we did not receive. This all saddens me because I enjoy eating at this location and it really unfortunate for those that this was their first visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Gluten Free PastaCherVIPDined on 5/21/2014I haven't been to barracos since 2005 when I was diagnosed with EOE, a disease caused by food and environmental allergies. When I found out we'd be in evergreen park for a bachelorette mass, I googled restaurants in the area and found barracos and was excited to see they offered gluten free pasta. I ordered the pasta with garlic, olive oil, tomatoes, zucchini and mushrooms. Their version of GF pasta is one of the best I've ever had. I'm looking forward to going back soon. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who is unable to eat gluten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeFamilyeatsoutDined on 5/9/2014Went with my family of 4 good service and better food. The portion sizes are big, had plenty to take home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/30/2014The food is always good and that was true once again. The service was great.Special Features:
- pizza and wineJandBVIPDined on 1/21/2014We enjoyed our specialty pizza, the thin crust with olive oil sprinkled with basil leaves, tomatoes, and dollops on fresh mozzarella cheese hit the spot after a tough work-out. We also had one glass of the Robert Mondavi Merlot which was very reasonably priced. Our server was also attentive.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and serviceJandBVIPDined on 9/16/2013Barraco's Pizza in Evergreen Park was a good experience for us the other night. The veggie pizza was cooked to order. One suggestion is to have them add a little Italian spice; ours was a little bland. The wine was good; 1/2 off bottles of $30 or more.
- Pizza and moreJandBVIPDined on 9/2/2013We like Barraco's for the pizza and other food as well. There is a good selection of beers and wines all reasonably priced. This is a place to go for good food at a good price.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Barraco's filets are as good,DINER40901VIPDined on 8/31/2013Barraco's filets are as good, if not better, than ones we've had at premier steakhouses in downtown Chicago!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- must goOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/20/2013Great time. .great food. ..great service!! I highly reccomend it!!Special Features:
- Needs improvementJandBVIPDined on 7/25/2013We were seated right away, but we asked to be moved out of a busy aisle. Our pizza was vegetarian but so bland it was not good; they did not add the Italian seasoning. We ordered beer and it cme cold, but our server took a long time to ask if wanted refills.
- I went here to Celabrate myMojoeDined on 5/12/2013I went here to Celabrate my Mothers Day our Waitress was very nice and attentive . The food was delicious . I have been going here for years. But was curious to see how it would be on Mothers Day. Thank You for making my Dinner wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love that place - There thinOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/15/2013Love that place - There thin pizza is fantastic - the meal I ordered was enough for lunch the following day too.Special Features:
- Had a great night with hubbyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Had a great night with hubby for valentines day. We chose to sit at the bar instead of the darker room. Service was fast and food was hot and good. Too bad that we live so far that we could not frequent more often. Definately is a great place for excellent food!Special Features:
- we didn't have to wait forOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/4/2013we didn't have to wait for a table, thanks to open table. I requested a table in the bar area and that is where we sat.food was good, service was goodSpecial Features:
- As a die- hard Chicagoan,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/19/2012As a die- hard Chicagoan, thus a bit of a "pizza snob" I was blown away by the excellent pizza at Barraco's! The suggested wait time for a made-to-order pizza is ~30 minutes but I can assure you it is well worth the wait.Special Features:
- Good food, service outstandingFoodLvrDined on 12/14/2012Good food, service outstanding but they weren't able to seat us right away even though we had made reservations. We ate in the bar on a Friday night because it was taking too long to get a table in the dining room. The bar was very noisy, but what do you expect? it is a bar.Special Features:
- Our veggie pizza and bottleJandBVIPDined on 12/6/2012Our veggie pizza and bottle of wine were a great value and tasted very good. Service was great too.
- Barraco's is a wonderful placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/4/2012Barraco's is a wonderful place to eat for any occasion. It is casual dining at its best. Great for families and seniors alike. Love their pizza as well as their dinner specials. Eating in the bar area is fun because of the crowds. Can get noisy there. Eating in the back is quieter, a place where you can talk with one another. I highly recommend Barraco's!Special Features:
- I was visiting on businessOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/14/2012I was visiting on business and this was by far the best experience ive had with opentable. The service was great, the food tasted amazing and the martini was only five dollars. Great job! I cant wait to come back to chicago!Special Features:
- Ribs tasted reheated, chickenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/2/2012Ribs tasted reheated, chicken parm was luke warm and tasteless, ravioli was so-so. Service was excellent but the only good food was the soup and bread. Very disappointing as it was a special occasion dinner in celebration of a 40th wedding anniverary and early mother's day. Will not go back. We told the waiter and he said he didn't cook it just served it. Gee.. thanks.
- Great Pizza...ChyristinaDined on 3/31/2012This place had some great pizza and the best cheesy breadsticks ever. I took my guy for his birthday, and we had a ball. We also used the opentable dining cheques to pay for our meal, which was priced just right. We'll go again.Special Features: