3010 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33140Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
ContinentalPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.barokmiami.com/
- Phone: 3056772003
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 6:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 6:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian, French
- Executive Chef: Magali
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from BAROK
Barok serves exceptional tasty continental food. Using only the freshest, top-quality ingredients we delight our guests with classic dishes, along with unique creations from our excellent chefs. From our freshly made croissants and baguettes to our savory seafood risotto, each morsel is a work of art. We bring our vision of healthy and tasty cuisine matched with exceptional service, giving our guests a relaxed dining experience away from the hustle and bustle. Come and experience Barok amidst the beauty, excitement and fun that is Miami Beach.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
BAROK reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
romantic (4)special occasion (3)hot spot (3)good for groups (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (1)fit for foodies (1)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Modern oasisyoungchickfunDined on 10/16/2014The decor was wonderful felt very modern and fun. I loved all the chandeliers and hints of red. The waiter was wonderful very attentive and knew the menu like the back of his hand. He was energetic and made me feel happy to be there. Ate outside, and the seating was a little tight (could listen to next table convo if I wanted) but not uncomfortable. My food was very enjoyable. Had the passion fruit Cosmo which was very delicious. Another at my table had strawberry daquiri which could have had a bit more flavor. The chicken frulissi pasta was absolutely delish! Tried another's mahi mahi which was also very flavorful. House salad not so much. Priced a little high for what we got but it's Miami beach. Outside seating I a bit loud with trafficSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodWinawaukDined on 9/10/2014It was great scene and food. Timely sitting and good serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst service of my lifeJohnnieDined on 7/19/2014I had scheduled a reservation for 6pm for 7 people. When we arrived the table was not ready. We placed our orders at 6:30. By 7:20, we still had not received the appetizers. One of the people in our group ended up getting the manager who apologized and got the appetizers out. Another 30 minutes passed. We got the manager again wondering where the food was. Apparently, the chef had never cooked it. We ended up getting our food 1.5 hours late, and it was brought out as one plate every 10 minutes so that we were eating at inconsistent times. They also lied and told us it was due to big parties, the place was empty when we arrived. this was supposed to be for my friends bachelorette party before an event at 9p, which we almost missed!
- amazing!xtinaluvstoeatDined on 7/15/2014Beautiful decor! Food was amazing! We found a groupon but even without it prices are on point. Very signature south beach!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 17 reviews are from the BAROK reviews archive.
- Save Your Money!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/24/2014My sorority sister and I saw a deal for this place on Groupon. When we arrived we sat outside because Miami weather is awesome. This is where we were bombarded with roaches. The lady that was working that night insisted they were water bugs but BULL! Those were ROACHES! We move inside (had to move our own silverware and glasses) where we were presented with POOR (THE WORST) customer service EVER! We had to ASK for everything! (Water, ice, more silverware, our checks etc.) The paint was chipped off the chairs, the walls, blech! The location of the restaurant itself was so ill planned (on the first floor in the middle of the check in area of a hotel). The experience was just awful and I wish I hadn't wasted my birthday dinner.
- Great lunch spotDrewNJVIPDined on 6/3/2014Good food and nice setting by the pool. Good serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot!miaminewyorkerDined on 5/18/2014Arrived around 730pm on a Sunday with my fiancee and the place was empty. It felt like I rented the place out, so the night seemed extra special. The food was out of this world. Service was acceptable and the drinks were great. Will be coming back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awful ServiceLuv2eatDined on 5/16/2014The service here is awful. I had dinner here on the evening of 5/15. The bartender was more concerned with closing out her drawer and cleaning up so she am leave. She walked by our table 5 or more times and didn't say how are things. Do you need anything. Glass was empty. I had to track her down to tell he my burger was not cooked well and was red. She didn't seem to care it was more of a bother for her. It was like we were invisible. She didn't deserve a tip at all. It was my first night in Miami for my birthday weekend and I was very displeased. I had to track her down to check out because she continued to ignore us thee. Although she kept walking by the table. She had no self awareness or just didn't care. The fries were good.Special Features:
- The food is terrific and AntoineshankiVIPDined on 4/11/2014The food is terrific and Antoine makes all the difference!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bought in food, poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/17/2014We were staying at the red hotel Miami, So we booked this restaurant because it is part of the hotel,and we needed an easy option after a long drive to Miami. Very poor food. My wife ordered pasta, which had obviously been microwaved. I ordered chicken francaise, which turned out to be a breaded chicken escalope cooked from frozen, with microwaved rice and a tasteless grey sauce.table by the pool? Very cheap plastic tables, and poor/ no service. Do not believe the website of this hotel!
- Ok experienceSionDined on 2/12/2014My biggest thing that made me angry is that my date ordered a peach tea for almost $5. They bought out a store bought bottle of Snapple Peach Tea. Besides that the experience was ok.Special Features:
- Don't go herechadblackburnDined on 1/31/2014The scene wasn't good. Food wasn't good. I ended up having to apologize to the people I brought because it was not great. Maybe the daytime scene is just really lame.
- Not For Large GroupsOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 1/26/2014The food was very good, but the service left much to be desired. Our server was nice but rarely came to the table to see if we needed anything. The wine list was sub par at best. No sweet or dry vermouth in the house. Outside seating for a group of 10 wasn't the best option. Lots of noise from Collins Ave and smokers from the bar very close by. Server "forgot" to inform me of the 20% service charge that was already included but thanked me for pointing it out. Would possibly try again as a couple with seating inside.Special Features:
- fabulosoOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/18/2014Buena experiencia comida excekente y atencion de primeraSpecial Features:
- Delicious food and awesome service.PYTpassionsDined on 12/27/2013The service was excellent and the food was presented wonderful and the taste was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVED IT!NieshaDined on 10/4/2013My husband and I really enjoyed our date at Barok!!Special Features:
- Barok gets 2 BIG thumbs down!elizbowenDined on 10/3/2013Went to Barok on a Thursday and it was by no means crowded yet we waited over 15 minutes before drink orders were taken; water never arrived and we waited an inordinate amount of time for food with 1 meal forgotten. It was 20 minutes before the missing salmon arrived still cooking on the plate; there was no apology and cocktail glasses sat empty as we waited. Outdoor seating is poolside in a hotel so forget designer shoes as someone's teenager may be doing cannonballs while you eat. Decor is trendy &cheap and the hotel itself not in the hip & sophisticated part of the beach; hamburgers &hotdogs would be more in line with the ambience and level of service. Barok was a disappointing embarrassment as we were entertaining guests. Bleh--
- Very strange - we went hereLeahVIPDined on 9/26/2013Very strange - we went here on a night that was seemingly not busy, but it took forever for us to be seated and get menus. When that finally happened, we weren't even brought water. After 20 minutes of being ignored, we left!
- Good foor, mediocre serviceMschVIPDined on 4/7/2013The food was excellent, but the service left a lot to be desired. We went for breakfast, which was really good. Excellent portions, not too large, just right. The service was poor. The waitress messed up the order, missed on a few items, replaced some with her own presumed choices....Special Features:
- The atmosphere was chic andFUNRMUMDined on 3/23/2013The atmosphere was chic and the food creative. Great mid Beach dinner destination!Special Features:
- hidden gem, missed by theOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 2/28/2013hidden gem, missed by the tourist crowd. Reminded me of a small european bistro. We enjoyed our meal, wine, and best of all, had to ask for our check ! Will be back !Special Features: