barmini by José Andrés
855 E St NW
Washington, DC 20004Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $31 to $50
barmini by José Andrés
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://minibarbyjoseandres.com/
- Phone: 2023934451x
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Thursday: 6:00pm- 1:00am, Friday & Saturday: 6:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Fusion / Eclectic
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine
A word from barmini by José Andrés
It started over 15 years ago when renowned innovator José Andrés created the Salt Air Margarita at Café Atlántico. Today, José pays homage to the golden era of cocktails at barmini by José Andrés, a hub of chef-driven libations that serves as his cocktail lab for all of his restaurants and projects. A pioneer in avant-garde cooking, José's passion is on display at barmini as guests are taken on a whimsical journey of yesteryear via classic cocktails and ingredients. Barmini operates as a true extension of minibar, a learning center where chefs and bartenders collaborate and where heritage meets innovation.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
barmini by José Andrés - Best Restaurants in Penn Quarter ›
barmini by José Andrés reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (22)special occasion (20)hot spot (19)vibrant bar scene (19)late-night find (9)romantic (7)good for groups (7)notable wine list (4)neighborhood gem (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Love Barmini!StacbinDCDined on 9/6/2014Seating is very limited so I believe reservations are required. There are many, many drinks to choose from and you get to watch the bartenders craft their works right in front of you. Lots of interesting ingredients and flavors. The food menu is limited, but you go here for the drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't pass it upNpcompleteDined on 9/5/2014Absolutely fantastic. I loved the drinks and the spectacleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best bar in DCfoodlover219VIPDined on 8/9/2014The drinks at Barmini are the best and so is the service. You must try the avocado toast. The ambiance is really great and the décor is unique, modern and comfortable.Special Features:
- Great and creativeJeevesVIPDined on 8/8/2014awesome service! hope to visit again soon so we can learn more about cocktailsSpecial Features:
- Overall, awesomelindsaysarahVIPDined on 8/7/2014Loved our experience at barmini. The drinks were so unique, and the food even more so. The foiffle is one of the tastiest ways I've ever experienced foi gras. The service was so welcoming and helpful, with the exception of our assigned server; she always seemed rushed, would clear empty glasses multiple times without asking for new orders, etc. but everyone and everything else seemed to make up for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great places for drinksomg7Dined on 8/5/2014I love coming to barmini. one of my favorite experiences in the world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best drinks in townOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/26/2014beautiful decor, great service and inventive menu.Special Features:
- Amazing cocktailsalex3m3ti8VIPDined on 7/26/2014Such a fantastic event, drinking custom created drinks that are interesting, tasty, and funSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply sophisticatedDCSexyDined on 7/18/2014The understated sophisticated relaxed elegant vibe sets a sexy atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the barmini by José Andrés reviews archive.