Barley Mill Pub
2460 Skaha Lake Road
Penticton, BC V2A 6E9Neighborhood:
Penticton / Naramata
CanadianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Barley Mill Pub
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.barleymillpub.com/
- Phone: 2504938000
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Barbecue, Canadian
- Executive Chef: Kelly Adams
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer two private rooms in our upstairs Family Bistro. The Library seating 20 guests or our Boardroom seating 16 guests. We also offer our entire Bistro for private parties up to 100 guests. Advance reservations required to ensure availability.
- Private Party Contact: Kori Iceton 2504938000
- Entertainment: Live Music every Thursday & Saturday Nights Karaoke every Wednesday & Friday Nights Free Poker Night every Monday & Thursday Nights visit our website for a full list of weekly entertainment!
A word from Barley Mill Pub
Join us at the Barley Mill Brew Pub & Family Sports Bistro! Our Menu boasts Smoked Pulled Pork, BBQ Ribs, Steaks, Burgers, Delicious Salads, Flatbreads & More! Our Main Pub offers many different cozy seats to choose from, as well as a large summer patio complete with patio misters. While you are here, sample our six different Barley Mill Brews that we make right in house! Dining with the Family? Please let us know in your reservation. Under 19, join us in our Upstairs Sports Bistro, featuring a Sports Museum with memorabilia from Hockey, Baseball, Golf & Football. Visit our Website for a list of our weekly features - There Is Always A Reason for a visit to the Barley Mill Brew Pub & Family Sports Bistro!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Barley Mill Pub reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance2.3Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)good for groups (1)neighborhood gem (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Avoid at all costDrTimDined on 8/22/2014This place was a dirty dingy run down place and not in a cool retro way, in a hire a cleaner way. Avoid at all cost period.thouhht homemade food on the menu meant it would be a nice place inside too but was wrong, very average food, beer was good.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/14/2014The staff need to learn about open table procedures and learn the menu. We enjoyed the different beers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1 reviews are from the Barley Mill Pub reviews archive.
- Good food, friendly service.BurgerloverDined on 3/25/2014Our server was excellent and very attentive to our needs without being intrusive. Food, as usual, was what one would expect from a good neighbourhood pub.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.