Barezzito South Beach
2000 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
Barezzito South Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.barezzitousa.com/
- Phone: 3053978882
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 5:00am
Saturday: 12:00pm - 5:00am
Sunday: 12:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Asian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night
A word from Barezzito South Beach
Barezzito South Beach opened its doors as an entertaining blend of sushi, bar and music elements, creating an atmosphere of stimulating modishness. The establishment’s Latin influence and fresh ingredients, along with Asian flare-infused food and mixology will turn Barezzito South Beach into a party every night. Barezzito South Beach integrates daily specials and happy hours for those working in the area, as well as for tourists. From noodles to ceviche, bottles to cocktails, DJ to live music and sushi to sashimi, Barezzito South Beach is projected to be a distinguished entertainment-based restaurant venue.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Barezzito South Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (5)good for groups (4)hot spot (3)late-night find (3)special occasion (1)romantic (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Completely empty at 8pm on SaturdayJaxjamieDined on 8/16/2014This is definitely more of a bar than restaurant as we had the only table there on a Saturday night at 8pm. The food was very good but did not really like the ceviche. The drinks and service were great, but it was just too quiet for our bachelorette party. The servers made a great impression though with balloons and fiery tower drink they did for our girl. We came back later in the night and the place was packed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceShaunTVIPDined on 8/8/2014I liked the place. Will go again for sure. Had sushi. But we'll try something different next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ComboGerardor777VIPDined on 8/1/2014A fantastic combination of good food and entertainment with the best service I have had in Miami,even witth a full house, they almost anticopated your needs or fulfilled them right away!!! A must go!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food good, music not so muchironmanlusoDined on 5/10/2014The food was pretty good and the service also excellent but the music when they finished the broadcast of the Miami Heat game was nothing like what we were expecting for a crowd which was supposed to be late 20s and 30s. Lots of groups of guys and girls, so I imagine it is a bit of a meeting place for one nighters.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 11 reviews are from the Barezzito South Beach reviews archive.
- great place!!!!Good2fishDined on 4/19/2014Live band.. awesome place. went with girlfriend and had a blast.Special Features:
- Closed, web page not updatedJimLDined on 4/6/2014Had a travelzoo voucher a week before weekend trip to Miami. Called Sunday to make reservation to only get voice mail,call still not returned days later. Their site says open 7 days, open noon on Sunday. The reservations tab came back with 8 pm having the first reservation after requesting 6, so I took it. We had drinks across the street (pricey but GREAT place!) and waited over an hour for it to open, which it never did. Called Monday to make reservations at 4 when their site showed it open, and they apologized for not showing it closed on Sunday, as well as it not opening until 6 on Mondays. As our flight left FLL at 930, we were unable to make it that late, making this an unpleasant experience and losing the value of our voucher.
- Great place.Good2fishDined on 3/8/2014Recommended by a friend!! what an outstanding and fun place. 25 -35 yr crowd, energetic, beautiful people. Nice live band in the main room and excellent DJ who plays house music during band break. Little loud though, but fits with ambiance.. nice and hip.. people dance between tables and there is a club in the back. We stayed in the main room. Nice outdoor area for dining and cigarette breaks. Love the passion fruit w/ vodka and their signature sushi roll, recommended by the waitress.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We tried everything....DelishDined on 2/8/2014I think we ordered every item in the menu! Tuna Tacos and Ceviche Leon were the winners at our table...followed by the drama and affair rolls. We would come back any time!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible expierienceFoodieDined on 2/2/2014We had a horrible experience at Barrezzito. We ordered multiple plates, and everything started well. Food was good. But one of the guests at our table never got their food. We claimed the food multiple times, but the food never came. They ended up bringing us the bill without us asking for it and they had even charged the plate that never came. Whole experience was very bad. Would not recommend this restaurant. Although the food is good, the service is terrible.
- Awesome food and nice decor.vanyt25Dined on 1/24/2014Awesome food and nice decor. Service was great. There was a bachelorette party with a big group and it got loud, but we were so pleased with the food, that we didnt mind putting up with the crowd. Would definately go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud MIami Beach Stylejessib3Dined on 1/4/2014This place is a hotttt place to be! It was really quiet for the 8pm dinner and quickly filled up. With a club next door, it was really a fun place and I am really glad we picked it. The ceviche trio is AWESOME!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was delicious but theMt1990Dined on 12/13/2013Food was delicious but the servers were rude and service overall was slow and unfriendly. Atmosphere is great however with a live band.
- Sushi 13Tash83Dined on 9/29/2013Very loud with the DJ and very good party scene. Very Dark inside the restaurant. Sushi was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwfulOliverVIPDined on 9/26/2013What an awful experience. It is nicely decorated , could be a nice neighborhood place to go but the food was awful. The rice in rolls was sticky. Do not order the Ikura. The evening was an awful experience. Would not return.
- Nice SurpriseTourWithBobDined on 9/24/2013I was a little nervous when I first made our reservation for Barezzito. My wife and I were looking for a good sushi restaurant and when researching the Miami Beach area I came across this restaurant/night club. I was concerned that maybe it was more night club than restaurant. We had an 8:00 PM reservation so I figured it was on the early side and it would be more on the restaurant side of things. Sure enough that is what we experienced. Our server, Bruna was awesome. She was personable and gave us some great recommendations. If you are looking for sushi in Miami Beach, I highly recommend Barezzito.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.