Barcelona Tapas & Bar
10690 Southern Highlands Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89141Neighborhood:
SpanishPrice: $30 and under
Barcelona Tapas & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.barcelonatapas-bar.com/
- Phone: (702) 483-5764
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Monday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Sunday - Monday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
We offer Brunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Spanish, Latin / Spanish, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Edgar Montes de Oca
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Barcelona Tapas and Bar is proud to provide the best in service for virtually any event.
- Private Party Contact: Event Coordinator 8777032951
- Entertainment: Barcelona has flamenco guitar every Friday from 7:00pm till 10:00pm.
A word from Barcelona Tapas & Bar
Barcelona Tapas Bar. Our specialties are tapas from steak, vegetables, cheese platter, traditional Spanish paella, and the best sangria in town. We also do catering and delivery.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Barcelona Tapas & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
- Just alright!AllieFromCaliDined on 4/3/2014We went here for lunch on a Thursday and were the only ones there. The server was nice and prompt however, 2 out the 4 drinks were not available. Who doesn't have sparkling sangria available at a tapas place? However, the red sangria was suggested and I must admit was really good. We selected a variety of tapas and our favorites were the filet w/ crispy onions, the bacon wrapped dates and the stuffed goat cheese was to die for. Least liked were the Spanish meatballs which were tough and perhaps needed more breadcrumbs and a little more seasoning. The ambiance was certainly not what I was expecting. As I do frequent many tapas restaurants in the Las Vegas and Henderson area, it was more like a bar-like atmosphere with booths.Special Features:
- Glad your here...HcopenVIPDined on 3/29/2014Great sangria (red and white). ... You can get full on tapasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a find!!NancybugDined on 3/17/2014This place is a little off the beaten path but it was a great find. The food was wonderful, the service friendly and quick, and the overall experience was worth driving a few extra miles to find. We wanted something that was not the usual "Strip Experience" and this certainly fit the bill. Try it - you'll love it!!!Special Features:
- The name says it alldiner12Dined on 3/8/2014We were in town on a get away weekend and found this quant little place. The service was friendly and the food great. We went on a quiet evening and were able to just sit back and enjoy the experience. We had a variety of tapas and mojito. For us we were able to reminisce about the week we spent in Barcelona.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was unique in its being!FoodieVIPDined on 1/20/2014I personally didn't care for the food but the people in my party thought it was cool.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went for brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 12/22/2013and had an item or two off the tapas menu as well. Based on the delicious brunch and the very good service we will return to try more tapas as well as their larger plates. Nice bar area, great interior. Worth the trip even if you don't live in Southern Highlands. We're in the north valley but will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The bread came to the tableJoepDined on 12/9/2013The bread came to the table soggy but other than that the food was good. We go there for the free poker that they have on Monday nights.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something DifferentJustMeVIPDined on 11/8/2013What a pleasant surprise. I booked this place thinking it was more like Mexican Food and it is completely from Spain. Expect something different and expect to enjoy it. We did.Special Features:
- Great Food + Free Poker TournamentsJoepDined on 10/21/2013Not only is the food amazing the service is outstanding and on Monday Nights starting at 6PM they host FREE poker tournaments by the Nevada Poker League. Great food and service and poker tournaments how can you beat this deal?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good foodShastaVIPDined on 10/12/2013I must admit, I did not have high expectations, but the food was very good and the service was outstanding. Nice little neighborhood gem!Special Features:
- My weekly Español Paella HouseTuryDined on 9/7/2013I went with two more friends ; who are from Bulgaria and I Mexicano It's been a long time since I eat Paella and what I was looking for it : was a great dish Flavor and the fried goat cheese !!!! Thank you for that AJ MORENOSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific tapasPuppyDined on 8/21/2013Best friendly service and excellent tapas selections. If you love baby ribs, it's a must try. We will visit this restaurant every time we visit Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Great to get off the stripDeannaDined on 8/11/2013My husband and I took a cab to get to this off the strip spot. It was completely worth it. We left our menu in the hands of our very competent waiter and just sat back and enjoyed. I wished I lived in Vegas to eat here more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was an awesome restaurantRVPMIKEDined on 7/21/2013This was an awesome restaurant if your purpose is to go for great food and great service. Some want an incredible atmosphere. This is not the case. It is a neighborhood restaurant that has food that belongs in a much more elegant place. But then I didn't go for the atmosphere, I went for the food and I was not disappointed. The service too was outstanding. My wife & I ordered so much because we wanted to try everything, but we had to quit because we were stuffed. Tapas, like ordering continuous appitizers, can cause you to just keep ordering, which we did. I have been to several Spanish restaurants and this hidden & kind of out of the way treasure is worth the drive. Don't miss this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we've been here several timesSkippymorganVIPDined on 7/5/2013we've been here several times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- What a gem!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/27/2013Have to give Barcelona 5 stars all the way across. Food and service was excellent. Of course, my all time favorites are the stuffed dates and the fried goat cheese, but in addition every other thing ordered was cooked and presented beautifully and efficiently. I'm so lucky that I live close by and can just pop in anytime knowing that the meal will be everything that I expected.Special Features:
- LOVE TAPAS..ZZaminskyDined on 6/4/2013I took my two little girls there to explain the whole "TAPAS" thing; They loved it!! Food was great, portions just right and check wasn't so bad I had to skip dinner the next night. I can see this being a great little place to come take a first date. Nice little bar and really good selection of dishes. It's off the strip and a small drive from the main part of Vegas, but don't let that stop you. Great place to go and have a nice dinner or afternoon snack.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlacePaulDined on 5/14/2013We've been here several times, and wish they'd open one closer to our home, but then we'd be there 3x a week. The food is wonderful and varied. A special this week was 1/2 off bottles of wine. Great deal. Bot the fanciest place around, but if you enjoy an eclectic menu, and a fun, shared experience, please consider the Barcelona.Special Features:
- home run aginSkippymorganVIPDined on 3/28/2013Have been there many times. That's saying somthing in a city with so many places to eat. Always have a great time and meal.Special Features:
- This was our second visitSkippymorganVIPDined on 1/19/2013This was our second visit to this wonderful restaurant. The food is only surpassed by the excellent service.Special Features:
- Over the tapasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/16/2013We ended up here after the restaurant we had planned on closed early. I've been here several times and it has always been fun and delicious. Sometimes the manager will come hang out and chat with you at the table and it really makes you feel like they appreciate your business. The drinks are so good and strong, but it'll sneak up on you so be careful. They make really good pitchers of sangria. They have a nice variety of tapas and it's nice to try something different from Firefly. The fried goat cheese with balsamic sauce is a must try item. They have plenty to choose from for vegetarians too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Barcelona's the bestSkippymorganVIPDined on 12/22/2012We had a great time. The food was excellent, the atmosphere was rustic, and the wait staff couldn't do enough for you. After 8p.m. they and a guitarist who was exceptional. This place will see a lot of our businessSpecial Features:
- We were 2 out of only 5 peopleTeriVIPDined on 10/21/2012We were 2 out of only 5 people dining here which concerned us about the food. Mario was very helpful in making food suggestions. We loved everything he brought us. They have two choices for their famous sangria: white & red. I ordered the red but Mario suggested I try the white as well. I did but preferred the red so I was not charged for the white. Good little restaurant for a quiet meal off the strip.Special Features:
- I generally don't participateOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/15/2012I generally don't participate in reviews but had to in this case. Was hesitant to try this place as have frequently been disapppinted. This place had GREAT food, selection & service. Eccellent variety menu so you can sample a wide variety of items you aren't sure of without being commited to a full meal that you may not like...not likely. Everthing we tried was outstanding & well prepared. Enjoy your visit ---we will be going back.Special Features:
- We had originally wanted toJenniferDined on 9/8/2012We had originally wanted to go to Firefly but they were booked solid. We are SO glad we thought to give Barcelona a try! We will be back; the food and service were impeccable; the four of us were so pleased!Special Features:
- steve gOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/18/2012Great local joint. Make sure you ask for Marco. If you want a treat, put the menu down, and let Marco do his thing. Go on Saturday night, and you are treated to some great Flamenco sounds.Special Features:
- Had a wonderful time listeningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/11/2012Had a wonderful time listening to live music. The food was off the hook, especially the Manchego Mac n Cheese. ThBacon wrapped dates melt in your mouth. Definitely will be making this resteraunt one of my regular stops. Psst the Sangria was amazing.Special Features:
- Barcelona Tapas is a truermpd220Dined on 7/27/2012Barcelona Tapas is a true neighborhood gem. The food was exceptional with an extensive menu. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- A great place to experiencePaulDined on 5/13/2012A great place to experience a variety of dishes, reasonably priced. Good wines.Special Features:
- excellent food good portionOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/22/2012excellent food good portion for price and happy hour is great dealSpecial Features:
- Best mojitos in town! GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/14/2012Best mojitos in town! Great tapas! Will definitely come back!Special Features:
- Service was excellent, FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/13/2012Service was excellent, Food was great, and prices were more than reasonable.Special Features:
- Thanks for the HospitalityOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/2/2012Thanks for the Hospitality and it was a great over all success. Thanks to the staff. Jack LongSpecial Features:
- Food was good but the couponOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/31/2012Food was good but the coupon is alittle misleading. You pay $10 to get $25 off if you spend $35. See confusing. Atmosphere is authentic and they are open late. Nice place to try.Special Features:
- We were served a complimentaryBrunchDined on 3/29/2012We were served a complimentary plate of grilled bread, hummus and a garlic cream cheese spread (2.5 rating). Our first order was the obligatory pan fried dates with almonds in a balsamic reduction sauce and sprinkled with goat cheese (4) and Manchego mac and cheese (3.5). The second round was less successful: camarones al Ajillo (garlic shrimp) that were slightly overcooked and served at room temperature (2), a mundane house salad (2) and pastelillos pollo (chicken cake) served with a gribiche sauce (2.5). We closed out the meal with a chocolate tres leches cake.