729 E. Hector Street
Conshohocken, PA 19428Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.barluccarestaurant.com/
- Phone: 6108252700x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 5:00pm- 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday 5:00pm- 11:00pm.
Sunday 4:30pm- 10:00pm
**Apps/Salads/Pizzas offered all day, everyday!
Bar open from 5:00pm-2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Will Langlois
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Bar Lucca
A brand new Rustic Italian restaurant with a Mediterranean influence located in Conshohocken.Continued
For parties larger than 8, please call the restaurant.
For parties larger than 8, please call the restaurant.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
Bar Lucca - Best Restaurants in Conshohocken ›
Bar Lucca reviews from OpenTable diners
102 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (80)fit for foodies (56)great for outdoor dining (43)vibrant bar scene (30)good for groups (28)romantic (28)hot spot (25)notable wine list (24)special occasion (23)great for lunch (13)late-night find (7)great for brunch (7)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Memorable mealUncleBVIPDined on 8/26/2014Had a great meal w friends I haven't seen in awhile. It was their first time (not ours) and they loved it. We ordered waves of food and to be honest everything was delicious. I would say the fennel salad was the only "ok" item, but it seemed high quality, just not sure fennel is my thing. Pizza was outstanding, bucatini was also a standout. Bonus was sitting next to Chase Utley and his wife!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A new addition to an old sceneCrustyCurmudgeonVIPDined on 8/23/2014Conshohocken's spawned a vibrant restaurant scene w/ a few standouts that hold their own against the downtowners. We have a couple of long time favorites & want them to stay open, so we don't hop from place to place & hadn't tried Bar Lucca. But friends asked us to meet them there, so we gave it a try...and are we glad we did! Nice little bar w/ a few excellent spirits of each type, plenty of room around the tables, very nice people, & really great Italian food - not American Italian, just Italian! Burrata, grilled octopus, fried smelts (BIG ones, done just right & rarely found in US restaurants), excellent pizza, amazing pasta dishes & well chosen, very fairly priced wines (eg an excellent $45 aglianico). It's another winner for Conshy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outdoor DinnerLsuexplrDined on 8/22/2014Got to sit outside, perfect weather. They even offered to turn on the heat lamps (we declined). Server was newer, but was very attentive and took great care of us. As always, we will be back. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely dishes to sharemainlinemamaVIPDined on 8/22/2014We had the clams, marguerita pizza and veal risotto plus a bottle of chianti. Clams good as always. Pizza a little soggy on the bottom but the flavored were great as usual. The veal was new for us, nice and earthy, veal very tender but some fat and husband had some allergy stuff four hours later so possibly some MSG in the tenderizer for the veal? Could still use some sound mitigating wall treatments..., easy to hear crazy lady two tables over. We will be back for the food and the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for sharingplateofhonesttruthDined on 8/16/2014Bar Lucca is a nice place for it being in the space that it is. Having not known what the restaurant provided from looking at the web site, we found out it was more of a tapas place, which wasn't bad. However, I was personally hoping for single serving dishes. Pretty tasty grub though and the pizzas are good.Special Features:
- Upstairs at Bar LuccapatsyannDined on 8/15/20142nd floor dining was really the way to go for us that evening. We wanted to be able to converse with the other 2 couples and that was very possible on the 2nd floor. The food was nothing short of fantastic. Everything that we ordered was top notch. The gnocchi dish was to die for and the fettucine has always been our favorite. We ordered quite a bit of food and all of us tried everything. We started with salad-farro and another whose name is escaping me, but they were delicious and plenty to go around the table. I can honestly say that this is one of my favorites-it was the fifth or sixth time I have gone there.Special Features:
- "BAR" NONE!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/11/2014Fresh ingredients and inventive cuisine made this a place to come back to again and again! Had the most delicious caprese sandwich -- and the kale Caesar is pretty much "die for" food.Special Features:
- Fun night out!foodfunfamilyVIPDined on 8/9/2014We had a great time on a summer Saturday night. The one wall was open to the outside so it was like dining outside. The drinks were good, the waiters were attentive, and the food was outstanding. We had the arugula and prosciutto pizza, the charred octopus salad, and my favorite was the sea bass. We had other selections as well and they were very good. I am looking forward to going back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BarLucca-a fun night&terrific foodMikeDined on 8/1/2014Oustanding small plates, with a real taste of Italy!! I loved the fun wine specials, great martinis, and a jumping neighborhood vibe. Their brick-oven pizzas are thin crust creative masterpieces!!! Pasta and seafood dishes were also terrific...don't miss Bar Lucca while you can still get in... MikeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A GREAT place!CleanFoodieDined on 8/1/2014The cocktails and food were incredible-best place I've been to in a while! Service was great as well-the waitress was very attentive and personable and I felt like she really wanted us to have a pleasant experience. She also knew a lot about the cocktail and food menu.Special Features:
- Great ExpeirenceDeadshotDined on 7/30/2014It was my first time dining at Bar Lucca and will not be my last. We went on a beautiful evening, although we id not get to sit outside because of the wait; we did get to sit right on a high-top by the windows. The food is meant to be shared which was perfect for my girlfriend and I. We started with the meatballs which were perfect. Also the waiter was very friendly and knew the menu inside and out. We took his recommendation on the pizza which was also great. Prices were reasonable too.Special Features:
- Bar LuccaHellosusie2501Dined on 7/29/2014We really enjoyed ."the scene" at Bar Lucca. Hopping place, lots of bar action. Good food. Nice job, Brian Pieri!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is great!KellyDined on 7/23/2014I really like the food and atmosphere here. The dishes are small, but are meant to be that way. They always have different options/combinations than you would normally see.Special Features:
- Small bites well doneJKRafDined on 7/18/2014Energetic crowd made up of mostly 25-40 year olds. Casual dress goes in this nicely designed space. Outside dining on a first come; first serve basis. Downstairs dining is loud; upstairs dining definitely quieter. Food was creatively prepared and nicely presented. Pricing reflects size of portions. The branzino was particularly good. Pork belly special was nicely cooked, but lacked any distinct flavor. Nutella doughnuts are to die for. Will definitely go back. By the way, there is a parking lot, but finding spaces in prime time is tough.Special Features:
- Great PlacePsychoDocDined on 7/18/2014This is a great restaurant with an excellent menu. They have specials each week. We have been here a few times and each time have been pleasantly surprised with menu changes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect nightOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/17/2014Beautiful night. Ate outside with friends. Everyone was very friendly. Enjoyed all of the food (we ordered tapas style). Would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Need to Drive into the CityGoodeats123Dined on 7/16/2014No need to drive into the city....Bar Lucca is an amazing new restaurant in Conshy! I've been there three times now with family or friends and they have knocked it out of the park every time. This week they were running a Suckling Pig Tasting Menu that was outstanding. I hope they put the Crispy Pigs Ear Salad and the Pigface Ravioli with a Parmesan Truffle Cream sauce on the menu this fall. With specialty cocktails, craft beer and a nice selection of specialty wines, there are a ton of pairing options with dinner. Do yourself a favor and check this place out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food by farUncleBVIPDined on 7/10/2014This place is awesome and has a great scene/food. We have enjoyed every meal here and really like the upbeat vibe. Pastas are a must as is the Burata (my wife now buys burata weekly at whole foods bx of bar lucca) and a pizza. The special Tuscan pizza w prosciutto and Arugula was to die for.. Drinks are great, try an Italian cocktail or craft beer.. Wine list is not your typical list for Conshy and has many wines on there I recognize and many that I have no idea... Definitely make a reservation and definitely eat here..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DISPPONTINGSydneyVIPDined on 7/4/2014This meal experience was disappointing. It was warm in the restaurant. I understand wanting to have the doors/windows open on a summer evening but it was hot in the restaurant. the meal was adequate at best. The appetizer pizza for the table was good. Two had fish (sea bass and Branzino) which they proclaimed as very good. Two had pasta. I had the pappardelle with wild boar ragu. The pasta was pastey and there was barely enough sauce to cover the pasta so it was dry. The other pasta dish was fettuccini with barely any sauce. Also dry and starchy. It was a holiday weekend but if you are going to remain open, at least sook food that people can eat.Menu is very limited.
- leoneVIPDined on 6/29/2014We dine often at this restaurant. Nice atmosphere and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wife B-DayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/27/2014Food was good. Just ok menu. Was very hard to pick 3-4 things from menu. Could use a bit more traditional menu. The cheese plate was 13.00 and I got 4 pieces of cheese and couples pieces of bread. I thought that was very expensive. The service and atmosphere were great. I would go again for drinks but not dinner.
- no titlesophieDined on 6/25/2014good overall. Was better 7 months ago. Need gluten free.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Halfway to 90 birthday dinnerLsuexplrDined on 6/13/2014Even though there were 2 parties upstairs, Bar Lucca was easily able to accommodate our large party downstairs. I love that the food comes in waves, without a big break. Food was delicious, service fantastic. Look forward to our return. Thanks!Special Features:
- mtncDined on 6/6/2014First time there and we were pleasantly surprised. The food was good and our server was pleasant and attentive. Very crowded and a little noisy but fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wont rush back1john1Dined on 6/6/2014Overall food was very good. Service was spotty. Their system of delivering food when ready leads to various servers delivering food and having no idea of which patrons ordered what. The consequence for a larger group is wrong dishes end up in the wrong places given that the noise level is significant patrons cannot always react to servers actions. Our server seemed to be part time bar tender also and thus distracted from our service needs.
- Bar Lucca 6/4/14ESG4foodDined on 6/4/2014Great neighborhood restaurant. Party of six - we shared several pizzas, salads and appetizers. Service was great - thanks to our server India. Only minor issue is there is not a lot of parking in their lot but we had no problem finding a space nearby on the street.Special Features:
- Great findPhillyDaveDined on 6/4/2014Had to wait awhile for service as the hostess "forgot to tell" our server that we were seated in her section. She then made up for it or attentive, pleasant, and thoughtful service. The food was very good and served promptly. My wife and I shared the arugula salad, paderdelle, and tartufa pizza. All were excellent and perfect amount for the two of us.Special Features:
- In love with the food hereUncleBVIPDined on 6/2/2014This is fastly becoming our favorite restaurant. The food is outstanding and the place is always an enjoyable night out. You almost forget your in Suburbia surrounded by chain restaurants and Bars that try and be restaurants. We had the special pizza (white pizza w salami and chilled Mozz) and the clams to start. Both excellent. Pasta tastes homemade and is and is that softer delicate pasta that melds with the sauce and makes it yummy. Pappardelle was a hit as was the spicy one (fat spaghetti but forget name). Servers and staff are always pleasant. We have been there 5-6xs and have met the owner twice (nice young guy) and the manager once so it's refreshing to know its that kind of place. Top place in the area for food and experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bar Lucca - pizza used to be betterRichardVIPDined on 5/31/2014We ate here several times . Generally a nice neighborhood restaurant but pizza used to be much better in the past. This time crust was extremely thick, dough very soft so not to our taste. Maybe they have new pizzaiolos but definitely must improve . Just because a place has a nice wood fired burning oven doesn't guarantee a good product.Special Features:
- dvodswDined on 5/31/2014great service, lively bar/ restaurant, good food, good wine and beer choicesSpecial Features:
- Another Great Time at Bar Lucca!mermax127VIPDined on 5/31/2014We came here again for my friends' birthday. We took here out & when I was thinking of where to go, Bar Lucca was the first place that came to mind!! Everything was so delicious (again) Wine was great, Tried some new items, the smelts are amazing, Truffle pizza was great... EVERYTHING was GREAT! Staff is so nice & accommodating.... really, just a great time, my friend had a wonderful birthday.. thanks to Bar Lucca! Can't wait to go back!! Again!!Special Features:
- Great experienceESNFitDined on 5/30/2014The food was fantastic. Appetizers were larger than expected, while entrees were on the smaller side, but still very satisfying. A lot of appealing food items on the menu and great for sharing.Special Features:
- Best in ConshyUncleBVIPDined on 5/29/2014Best restaurant in Conshy. Tried first around holidays, have been back twice since. Great food. Bronzino and Sea bass are awesome as are the pizzas, Burata and pastas . Perfect for date or better a small group. Love the feel of the place. Just a fun place to eat. Try the pizzas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOISY NEIGHBORHODD GEM19THHOLEDINERDined on 5/29/2014I WAS ANXIOUS TO TRY BAR LUCCA AS IT IS CLOSE MY HOME. UPON ENTERING I WAS STUNG BY HOW LOUD THE RESTAURANT WAS. WE WERE SEATED BY THE FRONT WINDOWS AFTER REFUSING A TABLE CLOSE TO THE BAR, I COULD BARELY HEAR WHAT THE HOSTESS WAS SAYING TO US, THIS WAS ON A THURSDAY EVENING. THE WAIT STAFF RECOMMENDED 5 TO 7 SMALL PLATES FOR 2 PEOPLE, THANKFULLY WE SPLIT A SALAD AND ORDERED 2 ADDITIONAL PLATES, THAT WAS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOOD FOR TWO PEOPLE. THE FOOD WAS WELL PREPARED, ESPECIALLY ENJOYED THE DUCK - ARUGULA, PROSCIUTTO, STRAWBERRY SALAD - THE SEA BASS WAS DRY AND SALTY. OVERALL, I WILL GIVE IT ANOTHER TRY, THEY NEED TO ADDRESS THE NOISE LEVEL, NOT A GOOD PLACE TO GO FOR A QUIET DINNER OR TO CATCH UP WITH FRIENDS.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So much good food!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/29/2014We recently celebrated our anniversary dinner at Bar Luca. It was our first time there and our waitress informed us that the menu items at Bar Luca were served as "small plates". She recommended that two people should order 5-7 "small plates" to share due to the smaller sizes of the plates. We ordered 5 plates: a salad, a meat board, a pizza and two different pasta dishes. WAY TOO MUCH FOOD! We should have known since when we ordered we thought it would be an excessive amount of food but it was our anniversary so we figured what the heck! The food was all great but the only dishes that were "small" were the pasta dishes. If doing it again we'd probably share a salad and a pizza and be plenty full! But overall - a great time with great food!Special Features:
- Bar Lucca! Love it!mermax127VIPDined on 5/24/2014GREAT everything! We have been back since, food is fabulous, fresh & delicious! Great ambiance & staff! Love the light, think & crispy pizza, salads are great & wine list is reasonably priced with great variety! We have been back & it was delicious... again! This is our new "Favorite" spot!Special Features:
- Good eating!LisaPDined on 5/21/2014Love the small plate concept...sharing is caring and to enjoy many menu options makes dinner out with friends even more special. Amazing signature Martinis! Great wine listSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exquisite Service & Excellent FoodarchiemomDined on 5/17/2014We booked a table for 10 at Bar Lucca to celebrate college graduation. The dinner exceeded our expectations. Our original reservation was for 10 people at 7:15pm on a Saturday. Earlier in the week I changed the reservation to 8 at 6:45pm with no problem. Then the day of our event, we called to see if they could accommodate us even earlier and were immediately told to "come right over". They had set us a wonderful table right in front of the doors that open to the patio seating. Our server, John, was knowledgeable about the restaurant and the menu and took the time to anser all of my elderly inlaw's questions. Really a pro! The food was terrific: everything prepared with care. Such excellent flavors. Canit gush enough!Special Features:
- my Italian off-the-boat Mom loved uOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014We learned of Bar Lucca on open table. Went for mothers day. My mom is from Italy and very picky about Italian food. The restaurant is beautiful with stone work and tile. The bar is very nice and has a tv for sports fans. Although they don't have high chairs for kids, it was kid friendly. The menu was unique with choices like rabbitt and Mediterranean sea bass. Portions were smaller but filling. Dessert choices limited but delicious. Service was wonderful. Our waiter reviewed how the foods were prepared and made recommendations. Clearly he knew the menu and tasted it too! We would highly recommend if you want a special dining experience. Might be a bit pricey on a regular basis. Buon appetitoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brunch SpotBrunchDined on 5/11/2014At Mother's day brunch here. The bloody mary and blood orange mimosa rocked. The french toast and homemade pasta were great. Will definitely go back to try the dinner menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.