776 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02199Neighborhood:
French AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mandarinoriental.com/boston/dining/asana/default.aspx
- Phone: 6175358800x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Sunday - Monday: 6:30am - 10:30am; Lunch: Monday - Saturday:12pm-2:30pm;Brunch: Sunday:11:30am - 3pm; Dinner: Sunday - Monday: 5:30pm - 10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Rachel Klein
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Chef's Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: For an unparalleled gastronomic experience, our private Chef's Table – which seats up to 10 guests – is located in a glass enclosed room in the kitchen offering a “first row seat” to all the action behind the scenes.
- Private Party Contact: Anthony Ramonas 6175358800x
- Cross Street: Fairfield Street
- Public Transit: The nearest stops to the hotel are Copley Station on the B, C, D and E Green Lines, Hynes Convention Center on the B, C, and D Green Lines and Prudential on the E Green Line.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Valet parking is available with special validated rates when dining in Asana.
A word from Bar Boulud
Mandarin Oriental, Boston is delighted to announce its upcoming partnership with renowned Chef Daniel Boulud. Bar Boulud, Boston will be a French-Inspired Bistro and Wine Bar, featuring local and seasonal dishes, traditional French bistro fare, signature charcuterie, and an impressive wine cellar. Bar Boulud, Boston will be opening in the fall of 2014.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bar Boulud reviews from OpenTable diners
- This was yummy!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/28/2012Eclectic menu, comfy seating, nice view of Boylston Street,Special Features:
- Good Food with Good ServicesTakoyakiVIPDined on 8/19/2012We ordered dishes from restaurant week menu and all of dishes were very tasty. Especially I enjoyed their seafood dishes.We had very good services. We will go back again since we enjoyed our lunch time.Special Features:
- On vient de la Suisse et OnOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/28/2012On vient de la Suisse et On reste Au Mandarin tres souvent pour visiter Notre fils qui va a l ecole ici a Boston, chaque fois qu'on visite, Miriem nous accueille avec son sourir chaleureux, elle est merveilleuse et adorable. Les chambre sont tres belles aussi. Merci pour votre accueil.Special Features:
- Slow and saltyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/20/2012Overall disappointed with the place. It looked like it had a really good menu in a prime location. We were seated on time but it took forever to get our appetizers and entrees and it wasn't really that crowded. The entrees were too salty. Because it took so long, the manager ended up comped us on the desserts. The waitress was nice and apologetic about the whole thing. It took us close to 3 hours to from seating to paying the bill.Special Features:
- Asana is GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2012You know a great restaurant when you experience it. Asana was "almost" great. The atmosphere was hip. The good was very delicious. But to pay $225 for two and get only 3 shrimp on the main course entre?!? And to be told that they'll fix the problem for other diners?!? And then to have the manager return a call to say thanks for the feedback without offering any incentive to return?!? Fool me once, shame on me...Special Features:
- Brunch was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/11/2011Had brunch after the Holiday Pops concert. Food and Service were great, a bit pricy, but worth it for a special occasion.Special Features:
- we came in for Brunch. veryOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/26/2011we came in for Brunch. very pricey comparing to the service we got. Server Jordan was very unpleasant and made us feel that he just want to get rid of our table, rude and behaves bizarre. For the prices we paid, I could have gone to a nicer place. Will not return again!!!!
- male server was very unfriendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/8/2011male server was very unfriendly and unpleasant.(server with light hair)
- BEST RESTAURANT IN BOSTON!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/20/2011I went to Asana for my graduation dinner after Commencement, and it was absolutely fabulous. They treated me like the queen I am, and put nothing but the best in front of me. The food and service was amazing, I can't say anything bad about Asana. I can confidently say that after 4 years it was the best restaurant I ate at in Boston.Special Features:
- I came during restaurant week.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/17/2011I came during restaurant week. The menu was only ok and the portions were very small. Everything looked good on the plate, it just didn't taste amazing.Special Features:
- A good time. We came for restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/8/2011A good time. We came for restaurant week - despite the fact that most people told us that food tends to suffer during these weeks, we enjoyed our food and the wine pairings were great as well. I'll definitely stop by again at some point.
- The food seemed an afterthoughtbermudaonionVIPDined on 5/24/2010The food seemed an afterthought - nothing at all special. The food does not match the descriptions.
- Maybe it was because we wentOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/25/2010Maybe it was because we went here on restaurant week, but we felt that both the food and service was lacking. I would like to see it on a regular night, but probably won't go there on my own volition.
- It is nice place to enjoyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/27/2009It is nice place to enjoy dinner, righly priced for what you get for. Food is not fantastic to roll over but decent, location and ambiance is good.
- Went there for restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/17/2009Went there for restaurant week, and had one of the best lunches!Special Features: