Bangkok Thai & Sushi
4077 West Algonquin Road
Algonquin, IL 60102Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
Bangkok Thai & Sushi
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.atbangkokthaisushi.com/
- Phone: 2245693999
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 2:30pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday, Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Thai
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: The restaurant is available for special buyouts; accommodate private parties with seating for up to 100 guests. Please email or call for inquiries.
- Private Party Contact: Simon Lundie 6303613450
A word from Bangkok Thai & Sushi
Family-friendly restaurant. Dine-in, have sushi & watch the games!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bangkok Thai & Sushi reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance2.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)good for groups (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Thai or Japanese, that is the ?OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/5/2014Great place where diners can choose Thai or Japanese or mix the two. My favorite food is sushi and my second fave is Thai so I can't go wrong here and the food is consistently good. There's something for everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/10/2014We eat here at least once a week. The food is consistently good, and we love having the option of sushi or Thai!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 12 reviews are from the Bangkok Thai & Sushi reviews archive.
- Love this placesmz1VIPDined on 3/21/2014No issues. Good service, great sushi. Great for carry-out as well. Caters to requests, which is nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sushi and Thai! ServiceCCCRDined on 2/15/2014Great sushi and Thai! Service was also outstanding, our server was new but very attentive and knowledgable. Everyone was welcoming and friendly. Will be visiting again soon!!Special Features:
- Don't bother!PePeDined on 11/27/2013Last minute birthday celebration with my family. My kids and I mainly talked about how we should've went to Big Bowl instead! Had the sweet & sour chicken, it made me gag! Bad everything!
- Great food and creative dailyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/29/2013Great food and creative daily sushi specials - we go once a week! My husband loves the pho. It's nearby, reasonable, and has a nice atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great visitsmz1VIPDined on 5/17/2013While you don't usually need a reservation, I do continue to make them, as there have been times where there has been a wait. The food is great, they change up the menu every so often, and do have a new menu established. The food was great, a little slow on service this time, but not too long. Overall a nice visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great visitsmz1VIPDined on 5/3/2013Love this restaurant. Close to home, always incredible food and service.Special Features:
- Great food (as usual). Friendlysmz1VIPDined on 2/23/2013Great food (as usual). Friendly waitstaff. Never crowded. Love it here.Special Features:
- Appetizer crab rangoon wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013Appetizer crab rangoon was ok. My green curry dish was perfect! The spice and heat was great! Very delicious! Very impressed that they had a couple cakes for dessert. Drinks were a little higly priced. Im not sure if I would come back.Special Features:
- Great first visit!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/10/2013Don't count out this restaurant because it's in a strip mall; the food and the ambiance are both fabulous. My husband and I truly enjoyed our first visit to Bangkok Thai & Sushi. We had a couple of appetizers in addition to our entrees. We hadn't had crab rangoon this terrific in years! And the spring rolls were light, crispy, and full of flavor. My husband had the pad thai, and I had green curry, which was a special that night. We also enjoyed their generous, reasonably priced wine by the glass. There is also a cozy bar apart from the dining tables. While we are not into sushi, I did notice that the Japanese menu seemed quite extensive. Perhaps I'll try a roll or two on our next visit, which won't be far in the future!Special Features:
- Very generous portions, willOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/29/2012Very generous portions, will adjust "heat" of dish to suit individual diners; attentive service; good valueSpecial Features:
- Everything was wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/11/2012Everything was wonderful! However, every time the door opened and closed, there was a VERY LOUD bang! Wish they would fix that.Special Features:
- We went on a Saturday nightLoveToEatDined on 11/10/2012We went on a Saturday night with reservations for 6:00. Our waiter,Tony, was very efficient and friendly. We ordered a Sushi dish and an entree. It appeared that every patron was ordering the Sushi Boat which requires a great deal of preparation. The Sushi chef gave the Boats his priority. We had waited 35 minutes, and still no Sushi for us. I was concerned our entree would be done before our sushi, so Tony apologized and went over to talk to the Shushi Chef. Tony brought us over complimentary Spring Rolls until our sushi was finished. We really didn't mind the wait as we are Seniors, but most people would not be as patient. Our entrees were very good and generous.