Banchetto Feast - Westwood
301 Center Ave.
Westwood, NJ 07675Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Banchetto Feast - Westwood
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.banchettofeast.com/
- Phone: 2014976330
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday - Saturday: 11:00am - 5:00pm;
Dinner: Sunday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Counter Seating, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Banchetto Feast - Westwood
Banchetto Feast offers classic Italian dishes, decadent deserts and an extensive selection of fwines by the glass or bottle. Pasta, veal and seafood dishes are the highlights of the menu and are sure to please.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Banchetto Feast - Westwood - Best Restaurants in Westwood ›
Banchetto Feast - Westwood reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (13)neighborhood gem (6)kid-friendly (6)good for groups (4)special occasion (4)great for lunch (4)fit for foodies (3)romantic (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Very Good!katdemDined on 8/24/2014This was the 2nd time we've eaten here and the food was, again, very good. There are a few specials along with the regular menu and there is a something for almost everyone to eat. The service was good and we sat outside which is really nice because even though cars can go by, it's very quiet back there. We enjoyed it very much.Special Features:
- Really a great meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014As is the case in a place you haven't been to in few rounds Banchetto Feast never disappoints. The service was excellent and the food was perfect. everyone loved what they ate and the friendly atmosphere was welcoming. We will be back again soon.Special Features:
- Pleasant Dining ExperiencedinnerrevDined on 8/22/2014We recently enjoyed dinner with friends at Banchetto Feast. The food was quite delicious and everyone seemed to be more than satisfied with their meal. I had Scampi Milan which was prepared a little differently than most scampis, this time with breaded shrimp. It was delicious, light and flavorful. Others had grilled salmon, and steak. We shared two desserts, flan and the chocolate explosion which were really good -- rich without a cloying sweetness. Service was attentive without being intrusive. I would definitely return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- JennVIPDined on 8/14/2014Had a great night to sit outside - food is consistently good. The special salad was amazing - spinach, lump crab, mangos, sliced almonds, tomatoes, and avocado - so yummy!Special Features:
- Could not honor the reservationrgsbmsDined on 8/10/2014We made the reservation through open table and it was confirmed. We were taking my 85 year old mother-in-law out for a Birthday meal. When we arrived at the restaurant, we were told that there were two private parties that day and could not accommodate us in the dining room. We were given a choice of sitting outside (not an option for a 85 year old when it is 85 degrees) or they could seat us in the corner of the buffet room, but were told that was where all of the guests from the private parties would be walking by. Would have loved to rate the food and the ambiance - but never got the chance. Disappointed.
- Banchetto FeastOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/29/2014Not bad for a family place, on par with Bensi, but in Northern New Jersey, with the best Italian restaurants this side of Tuscany, the food is a bit disappointing, and we were somewhat forgotten sitting inside.Special Features:
- HarryFVIPDined on 7/4/2014Another lovely dinner!!! Food was great (try the peppadew pepper app). We sat outside for 3 hours getting cordial and attentive service from the wait staff and the owner.Special Features:
- dinnerlaurVIPDined on 6/21/2014great to sit outside. food is good and reasonable!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ladies lunchDineguide5Dined on 6/21/2014Came to Banchetto for a nice lunch with a friend. Sat outside on their patio. Since there were only two of us, we shared the small portion of the fried calamari app and the ricotta fritta app (which was so delish!). Fried calamari was ok. My friend then ordered a chicken pesto panini which she loved and I had a small cesear salad. Very tastey. Overall great lunch! Definitely recommend the ricotta fritters.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's Daykvissy105Dined on 6/15/2014Restaurant was VERY empty for a holiday, I made the reservation the night before with no problem and out of 20 tables in the room, including my table of 10 there were 2 other tables being used. Some food criticism: Their bread was delicious. Appetizers: we ordered bruschetta (was great, they also added on balls of fresh mozz), calamari-little rubbery, and baked clams--not bad. for my main course I ordered the broiled scallop and spinach special. The spinach did not have enough oil or garlic and the scallops were not fresh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 46 reviews are from the Banchetto Feast - Westwood reviews archive.
- WORST LUNCH WE EVER HADexperience5sdinerDined on 5/21/2014PARTY OF 4 WE ALL ORDERED THE SAME LUNCH SPECIAL.. EGGPLANT WITH SALAD.... THE SALAD WAS GOOD, HOWEVER THE EGGPLANT WAS 1/8 INCH THICK WAS POUNDED AND BREADED LIKE A PIECE OF SHOE LEATHER.. COLD AND SOME BALSAMIC PLACED OVER IT.... THE EGGPLANT MUST HAVE BEEN MADE A WEEK AGO, COULD NOT TASTE THE FLAVOR AT ALL. WILL NOT GO BACK AGAIN.Special Features:
- Never fails to please!HarryFVIPDined on 4/24/2014Another terrific experience at Banchetto! Our friends said "We wish they would open in Westchester! Food was delicious, reasonable and well served. The co-owner, Nastasha, is especially A1 and 1A!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent FoodFoodieVIPDined on 4/22/2014We were six people and all of us enjoyed our meal. The atmosphere and food are good. It wasn't very busy and we did have to look for our server so we could pay the bill.Special Features:
- The food was good, but serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/11/2014The food was good, but service was not great never had wine poured and byob wine should have been taken when seated. On a positive note we were not rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YUMGeriDined on 1/4/2014This restaurant is consistantly good. Their garlic knots are the best! My husband loves their seafood salad and I love the Banchetto feast salad with chicken. They also have love ly pasta choices.Special Features:
- Pleasant surpriseARP28Dined on 12/31/2013We went after movies and were pleasantly surprised how good the food was. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for GroupsBooterflyDined on 12/30/2013I've been to this restaurant numerous times with groups of 7 or more and they've been nothing but accommodating. The wait staff is great, and the food is good too.Special Features:
- lunchGeriDined on 9/23/2013The shrimp bisque was delicious! And the lunch specials are a real bargain. This restaurant never dissapoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was ok. We ordered a coupleOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/2/2013It was ok. We ordered a couple of appetizers. Fried calamari and baked clams. The calamari was overdone and I didn't like the taste of the baked clams but the rest of my party didn't seem to mind. In terms of main course, one of us ordered a hamburger. It was requested to be cooked medium came out well done. It was very dry. We could've sent it back I suppose but at that point it just didn't seem worth it. I ordered a chicken milanese sandwich which was pretty tasty and pretty big (took half home) and we also ordered a chicken champagne pasta dish. Once again it was ok, nothing great. I did get the white chocolate rice pudding for dessert which was delicious. Service was great & people nice, but the food, unfortunately nothing special.
- Would returnChazDined on 8/3/2013It is located in a strip mall, in the rear. A bit hard to find if you are looking for the street address. Upon arrival we were greated. They wanted to seat us in a big room with no atmosphere. Asked to be seated in the front room. Much better. Food was good and prices reasonable. BYOB. They do sell half and full bottles if wine. But not a good selection.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, charming placeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/15/2013This place has great Italian food and they're sauces are on point and well balanced. They're garlic knots are excellent as is their pesto. Prices are good and I've already eaten here twice. Definitely a place to check out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was horrible!njgalinwtVIPDined on 7/13/2013Service here is horrible, or perhaps it was just our waiter. He forgot my side of pasta, didn't get my salmon well done, and disappeared for most of the night leaving us sitting and sitting and sitting until finally another waiter came over and asked us what we needed. No mention of dessert menu. They need to retrain the staff here. My salmon was undercooked (I asked for well done), and some of the portion are too big for one portion. I would skip this place. We won't be back.
- Good food, service ruined the mealWinepleaseDined on 6/9/2013I think our waiter had good intentions, but we waited far to long for everything. And sometimes had to ask for things more than once. We had a two year old with us who was clearly restless. Typically servers know to keep things moving with a kid at the table. We were there for over 2 hours. The BYO is nice. But once the waiter opened the bottle of wine he left it for us to pour. Odd...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food - Large portionsDonnaDined on 5/19/2013We enjoyed our dinner - portions were generous and price point was good. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food and service was wonderful.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/28/2013The food and service was wonderful. Everything that was ordered was delicious...Especially the fresh Ravioli. Stuffed Shrimp excellent as well.Special Features:
- Love that it is a BYOB. VeryDibavDined on 3/30/2013Love that it is a BYOB. Very large menu. Everything I have gotten and my family has gotten has been good!! Portions adequate to large.Special Features:
- Nice place, decent food butOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/21/2013Nice place, decent food but they mixed up my orderSpecial Features:
- Always feel "at home" at BanchettosChickVIPDined on 3/13/2013Always feel "at home" at Banchettos ! Food is good and the hostess ,Natasha , makes a point to insure you are comfortable, enjoying your meal and that the waiters are on top of things.Special Features:
- First time dining at thisSalzyDined on 2/23/2013First time dining at this restaurant, although have eaten at this location severaL times, with different restaurants. For a Sat. night, was not very busy, which bodes poorly for the long-term staying power of this restaurant. The service was very attentive,the food was very well-prepared and the noise level was tolerable. Would return again for a good, casual meal.Special Features:
- NO COMPLAINTS HERE!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/15/2013Had a post valentines day dinner with my girlfriend here. BYOB is a HUGE plus! We brought our own bottle of red wine and they uncorked it and served us. Our waiter was very attentive to our dining experience and accommodating. They served my dinner exactly the way i wanted it. I am on a veagan diet and i ordered whole wheat pasta primevara with spicy tomato sauce. Im a spicy eater and the spice was just right. No complaints here!Special Features:
- Consistent,Dependable Food /ServiceMikeTsVIPDined on 2/9/2013Always dependable classic Italian food. Always good service.Special Features:
- Poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/19/2013Restaurant was full and under staffed. Service was poor and we waited for 20 minutes after we finished eating our meal to be asked if we wanted dessert (which we did not get). Then they added an additional meal onto our order. Fortunately, I caught that and had to wait further to have it removed. They did not serve less than a half a bottle of wine so my single glass I wanted was not available. I normally NEVER complain, but this was a horrible experience.
- This restaurant was recommendedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/18/2013This restaurant was recommended by several people for my group to have dinner at and we were not disappointed. We shared two "sharing appetizers" of fried zucchini and crab cakes. Both were very good. The crab cakes were full of crab with little filler. Our meals came with a nice size salad. Entrees ordered included Eggplant Rollatini, Shrimp Scampi Rolled in Bacon, Salmon & Crabmeat, Tilapia Piccata and a Veal Dish. All were very good and a nice size portion. We all went home with some leftovers as we left room for some dessert-layered chocolate cake and some gelato! The service was very attentive and we left with thoughts of including this restaurant in our rotation as we go out once a month.Special Features:
- Delicious Casual DiningHarryFVIPDined on 12/29/2012We're delighted to have a local restaurant of this quality and price point. The food is fresh and well prepared; the service is attentive; and the owners are hospitable....... All of which makes diners want to return.Special Features:
- the worst experience ever,blefadtsVIPDined on 12/27/2012the worst experience ever, we had reservations at 6:45, place was half empty, waiter finally got to us at 7pm, he mumbled they were short waiters, he didndt speak very good english. after getting our salads at 7:15, we tried to get our waiter's attention to no avail, finally got our hostess, she was rude and said we will get your food soon, by 8:00pm nothing, we asked that our food be placed to go, had enough, finally got our food and bill at 815, they offered no apologies and were completley unprofessional! we went there for my sons birthday, horrible experience, stay away, there are alot of good restarants in westwood, this is not one of them.
- The food was a little bitSteveDined on 12/22/2012The food was a little bit on the salty side, but otherwise good.Special Features:
- Great family restaurant andKathid23VIPDined on 12/15/2012Great family restaurant and the food is very good! Great selection.Special Features:
- Delightful as usual. ThisGeriDined on 10/21/2012Delightful as usual. This restaurant is consistently good!Special Features:
- The food is consistenly good.GeriDined on 9/20/2012The food is consistenly good. a great neighborhood spot.Special Features:
- The food is consisantly good.GeriDined on 8/31/2012The food is consisantly good. Staff is attentive and friendly.Special Features: