Banchetto Feast - Nanuet
75 S. Middleton Rd.
Nanuet, NY 10954Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Banchetto Feast - Nanuet
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://banchettofeast.com/
- Phone: 8456243070
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday - Saturday: 11:00am - 5:00pm;
Dinner: Sunday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Banchetto Feast - Nanuet
Banchetto Feast offers classic Italian dishes, decadent deserts and an extensive selection of fwines by the glass or bottle. Pasta, veal and seafood dishes are the highlights of the menu and are sure to please.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Banchetto Feast - Nanuet reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (10)neighborhood gem (10)great for lunch (7)fit for foodies (2)great for brunch (2)special occasion (1)hot spot (1)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)romantic (1)notable wine list (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Banchettos feastOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014I invited three friends for lunch and we all enjoyed our meals, the service and the ambience. This was my third time at Banchettos and I will definitely return again. It's a local place to count on for good food at reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Being I made a reservation 4 days in advance, I expected a nice seating area. Instead we were given a booth for my party of 5 right next to the waiter's serving station, which was very hectic.. When asked if we could switch, we were told the other tables were booked. As for the food, it was good with the exception,, most of us were still eating and the waiters started cleaning off the plates to those who were finished. That left us feeling like we were being rushed. We asked if they could leave the plates until our party of 5 finished. Apparently that didn't work . They continued to clear, even taking my side plate of pasta which I WASN'T finished!!! Sadly this experience left me not wanting to return
- A great find!!!larkspur52Dined on 7/18/2014My friend and I loved the decor of this restaurant and especially loved the food! The appetizer salad with the fresh crabmeat was delicious and the portion was huge. I had the orange glazed salmon and it was delish and my friend had chicken with peppers in a sauce and she enjoyed it as well. As for desert, well the gelato in the coco shell was so good and even though we were full from our meal we finished every bit of it. All the staff were friendly, courteous and made sure we were enjoying our meal. We both would definitely return to try some of the other dishes on the menu. Another great restaurant to return to in Nanuet for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Banchetto Feast tops in the AreaStrategiesVIPDined on 7/11/2014Banchetto Feast can be relied upon to provide an upscale atmosphere with excellent food and serviceSpecial Features:
- Love This PlacejaybeanDined on 7/7/2014Banchetto Feast serves up the best chicken francese ever. The little rolls that come with the meal are irresistible. The pizza is also excellent. The service is usually very good. My only complaint - and this is me being nit-picky - is that almost every picture hangs crooked on the wall. I have to restrain myself from getting up and straightening them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BHSPCODined on 7/4/2014GREAT LOCAL RESTAURANT It is always a pleasure to stop in for dinner and sometime we have a business meeting at the restaurant. The restaurant is very clean and well maintained. The selection of food is perfect for every ones taste.Special Features:
- Great Local SpotmissbennettDined on 6/2/2014Banchetto Feast has always been a favorite and now that they've moved into their new location, they're even better. Lovely decor, outdoor seating, great food and excellent service. Never rushed, always a great choice for lunch or dinner.Special Features:
- FantasticjoyfuljeanDined on 5/31/2014It was the first time dinning at Banchetto Feast. Came with out of town guests and we all were so impressed. The food was exceptional - there were so many delicious sounding items on the menu. The salad was wonderfully fresh and perfectly seasoned. One of our group had Talapia Francaise and couldn't praise the dish enough!! We had a wonderful waitress, Lola, who was very pleasant and helpful with answering our questions. We had a fantastic dinner from start to finish - everyone was so pleasant and friendly - we never felt rushed as we lingered over coffee and desert. I HIGHLY recommend Banchetto Feast and I can't wait to return!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 44 reviews are from the Banchetto Feast - Nanuet reviews archive.
- DecentDani6388Dined on 5/24/2014The place is nice and the food is decent however very overpriced for what it is. The service was very good though.
- YumGrandmaSueDined on 5/22/2014We will definitely be returning to this restaurant. It is a real find. The food is delicious and the portions are generous. The menu is extensive enough to please just about anyone. One thing my husband and I always check out is the bread...this bread met our high standards of crispy outside and soft inside served with sweet butter. Banchetto Feast gets a gold star from us.Special Features:
- nice dinnerzaneDined on 5/17/2014we had the italiana salad, shrimp scampi, crab meat stuffed salmon and the branzino. the shrimp was not greasy, the salmon and branzino was good also. the bread and garlic knots were irresistible. our waiter was sweet but a bit language challenged.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- REDOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/11/2014The food and service were very good. Unfortunately the loud, heavy beat music didn't allow for easy conversation at our family dinner on Mother's Day. Will certainly try it again but not on a Holiday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- class actDinerVIPDined on 5/3/2014owner Ed is a great executive chef and coordinator at the restaurant. the manager Rego is hands on helping with staff and service. Two top notch people. the people and food make the restaurant a big success. they make everyone feel special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/9/2014Been here many times and the establishment still continues to be both pleasant and offering multiple dining choices. Would recommend this as a choice for whatever the occasion.Special Features:
- Excellent diningOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/7/2014A very great spot with a varied menu, great wine list and very good service.Special Features:
- Great all around dining experienceGerryDDined on 3/22/2014Wonderfully greeted upon entrance. Promptly seated. When something was missing or needed, other waiters were also accomodating.Special Features:
- Best garlic knotsKimmymattVIPDined on 3/15/2014Best garlic knots and super friendly attentive staff. Pizza was great. The main dishes way too saucy- I even asked for light sauce. Reese's dessert was great and coffee good flavor. I would come back - just make sure to get sauce on side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommend!rmvesiDined on 3/14/2014It was very busy but my wife and I were seated immediately. We had a reservation, but I've been to places that we still had to wait even with a reservation. Our server was smiling and pleasant and took our drink order immediately. We started with crab cakes: warm, fluffy, light…delicious! There were only two but that is a good portion size—it is an appetizer after all. I had a caesar salad and my wife had the Banchetto salad. Both were excellent, and I'm not a salad eater. My wife had the salmon which she just about did her "When Harry Met Sally" restaurant routine. She loved it! My branzino was an ample portion and it was fantastic. We never waited long for anything. Overall, we would definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The restaurant is new andLokinVIPDined on 3/9/2014The restaurant is new and beautiful and has a nice selection of entrees and appetizers. It is loud, bright and its seems under staffed. But, we would return and give it another try. Great with children!Special Features:
- Perfect for LunchLainieVIPDined on 3/2/2014Delicious Pasta Fagioli and Chicken Caesar Salad with hot tea . . . so enjoyable! Will return!Special Features:
- foos was good, service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014foos was good, service was good, Food was very tasty. Do not go there hungry, portions are on the small side. For what you get prices are a little higher than restaurants on same level. But for a special occasion it will do.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have Been going for five yearssamabby119Dined on 2/14/2014My wife and have been dining at Banchetto for over five years, since it was abandoned in the old Nanuet Mall. Originally we attended the restaruant when my wife was pregnant with our twins. The most memorable experience's besides never a bad meal was the excellent and personable service always provided. We have since been back numerous times with and without the twins, and the parents and the in-laws. We have also attended large gatherings such as christenings and showers all with good food and excellent service. I always recommend Banchetto to friends it was always a go to for us and hope everyone has the same experience as we have.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing really special. TheRayRayDined on 1/11/2014Nothing really special. The food was just fair and the service average. It was crowded and they did their best, but nothing special.
- We have come to rely on thisGrammyVIPDined on 1/11/2014We have come to rely on this terrific spot as a place that never disappoints. It was more. Rowed than we have ever seen it, yet we were warmly greeted and immediately seated (so glad we had made a reservation). Even though they were extremely busy, they gladly accommodated my food allergy and made the dish I requested perfectly without the offending ingredient. This place is a real winner.Special Features:
- My second homechagrevDined on 12/30/2013For the past 10 years I have been eating at Banchetto. The food and the dining atmosphere have been exceptional. Different menu with the same quality. Chef Eddy has a warm and kind way to introduce himself, and also has a father advise for my children.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent preparation & presentatioOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/23/2013Excellent preparation & presentation of food. The satff is friendly and attentive. My first choice in restaurant selection in Rockland County.Special Features:
- Ho hum boringAlexeats247Dined on 11/27/2013The rest turned on the lights at. 9:50 I guess it was time to put the kids to bedSpecial Features:
- Luncheon was a hit!LainieVIPDined on 11/10/2013Gal pal luncheon was a hit . . .I really enjoyed the pasat fagioli soup and tasty salad. Will be back!Special Features:
- Nice Dinner with good serviceChrisVIPDined on 10/26/2013Had a table for 6 for a friends birthday. The restaurant is very nice, only a few years old and very clean. Menu is robust enough for everyone to find something to eat. Food was good and service was good as well. Would definitely go back.
- A great birthday celebrationBudgirlnyDined on 10/18/2013My husband and I came to dinner here for my birthday. We split the meatball bites which were very tasty. The rosemary bread and garlic knots they provide are quite delicious. I had the chicken mama Mia and he had veal parm. Both generous portions.we wanted to save room for dessert so we both had doggie bags to brig home. I had the canoli and he had vanilla gelato. Only down side he really wanted chocolate gelato but they don't have any! We will certainly be back. We had a great happy hour drink at the bar with really cheap prices!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeEG1234Dined on 10/12/2013I had dinner at Banchetto feast and the food was excellent. We wait a little for the main course, but not too bad. Otherwise, the service was excellent. Actually, it was easier to get a reservation through opentable then at the restaurant.Special Features:
- Good value for money. BreadAnnieVIPDined on 10/2/2013Good value for money. Bread was warm . Arugula salad as very good. Group of 5 shared family style. First time there server was more attentive than the next visit, good for families and groupsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overall a great experience.DinerVIPDined on 9/22/2013overall a great experience. couldn't have been better.Special Features:
- four in our party and allhoneybunDined on 9/13/2013four in our party and all enjoyed the food. The restaurant is noisy but I think it's due to the high ceiling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went back in one week it wasbettyVIPDined on 8/31/2013Went back in one week it was so good. Love the waiter MikeSpecial Features:
- Family gathering3RosettesVIPDined on 8/21/2013We had a family gathering at Banchetto and because people were arriving from all over the country by air, we did not all arrive at the same time. The wait staff was very accommodating and understanding, and we all enjoyed a fine meal after everyone got there!Special Features:
- nothing to write home aboutTedPDined on 7/20/2013Although the restaurant had a nice ambience and the service was good....the food was tasteless....although people in the party(6) enjoyed the bread and the garlic nots.......Veal dishes....were inetible...and left over....and most other dishes were tasteless. I think they need to buy and use something called Spices which clearly the cook forgot to use... Will I go back.....honestly there's no way unless they get some talent in the kitchen. Although we were told that the $6.95 lunch was excellent....Note that was by people in their 80s.....for those of us in their 60's the dinner for $90 (2 people)....was truly a disappointment.Special Features:
- We'll be back!BanchettodudeDined on 7/10/2013Banchetto Feast Salad was exceptional. Atmosphere was bright and cheerful. Plenty of room for four in a spacious, comfortable booth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for our groupOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/5/2013Our group of 17 people ranged in age from toddlers to grandparents. There was something for everyone on the menu. The waiter took a quick order for the three toddlers as soon as we sat down so their food would come before everyone else's, which was a great help. In general, our waiter was great and there was always waitstaff available if we needed anything. There was no push to order appetizers, wine or dessert, which I appreciate. I spoke with Joe, the manager (owner?), in advance by phone to pay for the meal with a credit card so that the guest of honor couldn't fight for the check. He graciously accommodated our request. I would definitely return again.Special Features:
- As expected ...lovePortlandDined on 6/20/2013It was graduation night and the place was packed so it was very noisy. Stick to salads and you will behappiest jere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.