1465 SW Knoll Ave
Bend, OR 97702Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://baltazarsbend.com/
- Phone: 5413826622
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:30pm.
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Mexican
- Executive Chef: Baltazar Chavez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live music during special events.
A word from Baltazar's
Baltazar's focuses on fine seafoods and meats, with a Mexican flair. On a given night you will find fresh lobster, free-range beef and chicken, and fresh locally grown fruits and vegetables. Baltazar's offers a large dining room, a lounge with a plasma TV, bar seating and tables and chairs as well as an outside patio for the warmer months. Live music during special events.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Baltazar's reviews from OpenTable diners
- Owner is a very nice gentlemankinneytjDined on 3/2/2013Owner is a very nice gentleman and very engaging. Chips/salsa came out hot and often. A bit on the pricey side, but portions are very generous. We will be back.Special Features:
- Excellent service, fresh seafood,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/20/2013Excellent service, fresh seafood, and huge portions. Consider sharing.Special Features:
- Food was somewhat lukewarm,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/9/2013Food was somewhat lukewarm, but generally good. Service was OK.
- one of my very favorites inOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 2/7/2013one of my very favorites in Bend. Excellent food. Friencly and courteous service.Special Features:
- Love this restaurant! AlwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/1/2013Love this restaurant! Always great food, and Baltazar is always friendly!Special Features:
- Best place for Sunday night....ShelieDined on 12/30/2012This was the perfect place to eat after a day on the slopes....they have all kinds of friendly energy happening the food is remarkable and flavorful not drab Mexican food...lovely fresh kind of South and Central Americans influences....use lots of seafood in dishes Portions were huge and the tableware was the loveliest you will ever see in a restaurant....very fun and festive....Special Features:
- This is a favorite of mine.OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 11/28/2012This is a favorite of mine. The food is always excellent, the service is friendly and efficient. An all around wonderful experience.Special Features:
- ExceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 11/1/2012Our party of 3 could not have been more pleased. The food and service were excellent. Everything was fresh and delicious. I've been going to this restaurant for several years and will continue to attend and refer friends.Special Features:
- What a great findOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/19/2012What a great find. This is not your typical Mexican restaurant...this is much more. We were 4 people and everyone agreed that this is the best seafood restaurant in town. Everything was very fresh. The ceviche was not pre made and neither was the prawn cocktail. We munched on a variety of appetizer including the tostadas de ceviche and the prawns with cucumber and avocado in a home made cocktail sauce. We had mussels prepared two different ways. My favorite was the Halibut Cheeks sautéed in butter and finished with a white wine/cilantro/onion sauce. All in all a great dinner.....and we went back two days later and experienced more of the same. Make sure and ask the owner or waiter if they have any specials not on the menu. Werner & SusanSpecial Features:
- Great selection of seafood,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/14/2012Great selection of seafood, of that is your thing. A bit pricy, very stuffy with good but not GREAT food.Special Features: