Bally's Steakhouse - Bally's Las Vegas
3645 Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bally's Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Bally's Steakhouse - Bally's Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.ballyslasvegas.com/restaurants/ballys-steakhouse.html
- Phone: 7029674661
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:30 pm - 10:30 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant
- Private Party Contact: Citywide Restaurant Group Sale 8667335827
A word from Bally's Steakhouse - Bally's Las Vegas
From the moment you're greeted to the final sips of your after-dinner coffee, know that you are experiencing a Las Vegas fine dining tradition when you dine at the Bally's Las Vegas Steakhouse. We have recently enhanced our Classic Steakhouse menu with many Italian Chop House favorites to celebrate the rich heritage of our 37 year history.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bally's Steakhouse - Bally's Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
- Shame.....MikeDined on 2/2/2014Its a terrible shame that the powers in charge decided to close this Steakhouse down. This was one of the last Vegas traditional restaurants. To close this place down too replace it with a more " updated " style is stupid. Some things should be left alone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent steaks, and theJackMDined on 2/1/2014Excellent steaks, and the lobster bisque is the best. One of my favotite steakhouses anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad DaySuperBowlWeekendDined on 2/1/2014We have been to the Steakhouse before. This time was not good. We made a reservation, and were seated promptly. We ordered wine, a NY strip steak and scallops. The manager was making the rounds. From the conversations he had, we knew he was leaving for Paris LV and other things. When he got to us, he asked how our meal was, and then promptly left. My steak was full of fat, my dog got more of it than I did. I noticed my wife trying gracefully spit something out, and it turned out her scallops were raw. My wine glass was empty for so long, I got up and served myself. When it came time to pay, I was ready to go over and ask the manager if someone could spend enough time with us to take my money.
- Good bye Ballys steakhouse.arleneDined on 2/1/2014Loved it. Fabulous . Closed to make room for more trendy expensive joint. Boo for Caesars corporate.Special Features:
- Goodbye to a legendary steak houseOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/1/2014We'll miss this restaurant and ambience. It was a classic with a wonderful staff and menu. What restaurants put rose petals on your table, pour complimentary champagne, and present the lady with a rose upon leaving? So sad to say goodbye.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our meal and our service atOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/26/2014Our meal and our service at the Bally's Steakhouse on Sunday the 26th of January was OUTSTANDING. My husband and I had a wonderful meal in a relaxed surrounding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good meal but not over the topfoodieJoyDined on 1/24/2014We had a birthday celebration dinner here, table for four. The ribeye steak was outstanding. The salmon and scallops were also very well prepared. But overall the meal was a bit pricey. With tip, our total was over $300, and that only included 1 drink per diner. Food quality was ok, but not exceptional, which we expected at those prices. Sides are extra cost. And the mashed potatoes were soupy/runny. Hard to screw up mashed potatoes at that price! Very attentive service (without being annoying). Great, soothing atmosphere.Special Features:
- old worldsusanDined on 1/24/2014great ambience sorry they are closing our favorite placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner, but I have heardOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/23/2014Great dinner, but I have heard that changes are in store.Special Features:
- Nice, quiet delicious dinnerMomneededavacationDined on 1/19/2014We had a great time! The food was unbelievable. Best steak ever. The side dishes could serve two people, not one. Great wine and the service was amazing! Totally worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time at this restaurant.SallyVIPDined on 1/13/2014First time at this restaurant. The steaks were excellent and we would return. The waiter was not very attentive and brought out steaks out without any of our side orders. For the price you pay at this nice restaurant, the service should have been better.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Soon to be changingChrislorlDined on 1/9/2014This will be our last visit as they have closed to be remodeled and re-open as a BLT Steakhouse. The food is good for what you would expect at this type of place and price. Not really a wow factor but always a good meal. The place shows it's age and needs a refresh. A new menu and chef will be a nice change.Special Features:
- Business Dinner MeetingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/9/2014This was ideal for a business dinner meeting. The food and service were great and it was quiet enough to have a pleasant discussion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ended Up Being GoodNscalerDined on 1/8/2014Started out slow with the service. Sat down and waited about 10 minutes before anyone approached the table and then only after I went to the manager about the service. After that they doted over our table. All in all a good place for steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice service & foodDKNYDined on 1/8/2014Good to have business meeting or friends, reasonable price with quality food. a good wine list as well.Special Features:
- This was the second time toyy16031Dined on 1/8/2014This was the second time to visit. The taste of new york strip was very good same as last time but I felt some parts seemed to be little bit hard to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey New Years Eve dinnerSueWVIPDined on 12/31/2013Pricey New Years Eve dinner with a fixed price menu. Servers were professional but brought the wrong things a couple of times. They would do better sticking to steaks. Ambiance was good but overall we were failed to be impressed. Vegas has its head screwed off on gouging diners on wine list prices and the price of beef. Lots of overpriced menus.Special Features:
- Bally's Steakhouse ReviewSaturdayDinerDined on 12/28/2013Bally's is a nice place to celebrate a special occasion, in this case my wife's birthday. The food and service were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bally's SteakhouseMishDined on 12/28/2013Wonderful food and service. Their bar area has appetizers and wine for $7.00 each every nite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Price is RightPKJ330VIPDined on 12/24/2013Split the 4 lamb chops, medium sized for $44. Add an order of asparagus, small tomato /moz salad, and oysters on the half shell and the bill rapidly approached the $75 mark. Wine and tip was a must. Whew, what a way to celebrate Chirstmas Eve!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special nite outROBERTODined on 12/13/2013Greeted warmly by Cici & was seated by equally pleasant Eva-Immediately Jim [server] give complimentary shot of bourbon.brandy /bitters-nice gesture bus person brings water & 3 breads incl cheese & pretzel-I order seafood app-all fresh seafood oysters, Dungeness crab, lobster medallion,crab claw & shrimp w/ 4 sauces incl champagne vinegar/shallot SPECTACULAR!! had lamb chops w/Dijon must &blue cheese 2 1&1/2 inch high chops came rare as I requested/ served w/ tomato & entire head of roasted garlic simply SCRUMPTUOUS Simply a marvelous hotel eatery & the old time class of being there [servers all there for a long time] exudes a great charm prices not cheap but one never complains if quality is superb as this was..Special Features:
- Good Food; Bring BucksOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/12/2013We selected this steakhouse because we were staying in the Bally's hotel and, after a day of traveling, we did not want to go outside the hotel. The food was excellent but expensive. The service was professional but not exactly attentive. If we had more energy that night, we would have chosen one of the more well-known steakhouses unaffiliated with a hotel, where we have dined before. The prices would not have been higher, the food would have been just as good or better, and the service would probably be better.
- Unimpressed!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/10/2013Service was great but the food left something to be desired.I ordered a steak and asked for the garlic butter,the server acted as if he never heard of such a thing.Most other steakhouses like morton's and ruth chris have it.Ordered my steak well and it came out medium.Food should've been better for the price.My server even said he inquired about the butter I was requesting in the back,still nothing.Maybe the butter is a more recent thing and the steakhouse at ballys is more traditional.I don't know but when I left I said to myself I should have went to Mortons.Special Features:
- Old School Classic---don't miss outOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/7/2013We've lived in Vegas over 20 years, but somehow never made it to Bally's Steak house---what a shame. This is a great old school Vegas steakhouse ---it's been there 37 years which is centuries in Vegas time. Sadly it's closing soon to be replaced by a new/flashier version---January or perhaps right after the super bowl. If you get chance to visit before then do it---it's a trip back to 1975 a time before Vegas went corporate...there are pictues of Frank Sammy and Dean on the wall---even plaques over the booths they frequented. Food is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was happy, she was notWestDined on 12/6/2013Hey, Everything was wonderful but my wife ordered the lasagna and it was not very good. In fact cool in the center. Not sure why she ordered lasagna in a steak house. Go figure. I did order the salmon (I know, at a steak house) cooked on cedar plank and it was perfect. The escargot was of high quality and enjoyed indulging in the butter/garlic sauce. Has had a great reputation for years and I understand why.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lost TreasureLAJADined on 12/6/2013Great Steakhouse. Too bad the restaurant is closing in January and returning under a different name. Outstanding food and service. Old time restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Steaks to perfection.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/28/2013Excellent Steaks to perfection. Presentation vry good. No complaints only compliments fro Chef & Kitchen.Special Features:
- Near PerfectionOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/27/2013The steaks were "as advertised".....PRIME and cooked to medium rare perfection!!! I can't wait to get back and try more of their excellent menu and wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodTrj13Dined on 11/23/2013We enjoyed our dinner and it was very nice and quiet.Special Features:
- ClassicPlainsfolkDined on 11/23/2013Wasn't sure what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised. The decor might be a little old school but still relevant. The quality of the meal was well above average. The value was incredible. Service was impeccable. Bartender made specialty drinks that were spot on. Would enjoy coming back. Filet was perfectly cooked. Escargot appetizer is a must.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food/ServiceKentDined on 11/23/2013Bally's Steakhouse inside the hotel was a very good choice. I had a filet with mash potatos and shared cream corn with my wife who also had the filet with blue cheese on it. We both thought the dinner was very good and the service was just as good. We we got to our table, the waiter brought out a cosmo shooter for my wife and a gentleman's jack cocktail for me on the house. We brought in our own favorite wine and there was a $25.00 corkage fee but, we like our wine so it was not a problem. Overall, would go again.Special Features:
- Harrah's still RocksInternationalfoodie4uDined on 11/14/2013Split rib eye. I like rare, friend likes well. Cooked to perfection!!! We shared the meal more than adequate portions .Special Features:
- The food was delicious.WejennVIPDined on 11/13/2013The food was delicious.We had the ribeye steak with melted blue cheese and scallops.The steak was tender and cooked to perfection,by far one of the best in Vegas.However,as soon as we finished eating we asked about desert but the waiter was insistant upon bringing the check.He made such an issue over the check that we no longer wanted to stay for desert.As a local this was some of the worst service I've had.The food was great but there are so many steakhouses in this city that I will not be returning to this one.
- Food was excellent, the waiterbqrbDined on 11/13/2013Food was excellent, the waiter was great and the drinks were super.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteaksGianni899Dined on 11/12/2013The blue cheese filet was amazing. It was cooked to perfection. The calamari appetizer was splendid and the accompanying sauce complimented the dish nicelySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- servicegiantjackDined on 11/12/2013Mark was our waiter and he did an excellant job very friendly and informativeSpecial Features:
- Birthday CelebrationporkchopmartinDined on 11/9/2013My wife and I, her 3 sisters and two very special friends who traveled with us from Cleveland, Ohio celebrated my wifes birthday at your restaurant. A Great experience!!!! Food, ambiance, and service was exceptional. Will dine there again when we are back in your city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad to invite customer heregldinnerDined on 11/7/2013Terrible service. Entrees not coming at the same time. No refill. Embarrassed to invite customer here for dinner.
- Great dining in Vegas!!judyDined on 11/6/2013There was not one thing that we could have said was any better. The filet, potatoe, wedge salad was the best. Our waiter was excellent. Would go back again and will recommend it to our friends going out in later Nov.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakjt77Dined on 11/5/2013Food was ok. Mac and chest I would not recommend it lacks flavor and was watery. The bone in rib eye was delicious would come again just for the steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.