5105 Ballard Ave. NW
Seattle, WA 98107Neighborhood:
Ballard / Fremont
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ballardloft.com/
- Phone: 2064202737
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Ballard Loft
The loft is a casual neighborhood eatery and bar that embodies the charm and soul of our industrial Ballard location. With an emphasis on friendly service, unique cocktails, quality microbrews, and specialty sausages, we strive to create the ultimate experience. Come join us for the top Ballard happy hour, and watch your favorite team on one of our 16 flat screen TVs, play shuffleboard, shoot pool, and more. The Loft will not disappoint!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ballard Loft reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (2)great for outdoor dining (2)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- BrunchNikkiBDined on 9/1/2014We went here for brunch on Labor Day and enjoyed our experience. The food was very good, as was the service. Nice outdoor dining area. Would definitely be interested in coming back during a football game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 2 reviews are from the Ballard Loft reviews archive.
- A great group experience!Joy1Dined on 4/4/2014I had a birthday party of 20+ people and the Ballard Loft accomodated us all. We were able to sit together, have split checks and the service and food were great. I would highly recommend this restaurant and bar to anyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual diningVacationerDined on 10/7/2013Sports bar with limited menu. We had a group of 11 and we were upstairs by ourselves so it was quieter and it was on a Monday evening. Everything we ordered was good. Would go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.