Balcon Dinner-Show Cabaret
304 Notre-Dame Est
Montreal, QC H2Y1C7Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: CAN$51 and over
Balcon Dinner-Show Cabaret
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.lebalcon.ca/
- Phone: (514) 528-9766
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Thursday: 5:30 pm - 11:00 pm, Friday Saturday: 5:30 pm - 11:30 pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: International
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, High Tea, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wine
- Entertainment: Each night, Balcon Dinner-Show Cabaret presents a wide variety of shows offered by world-class artists.
With styles ranging from Motown, Cabaret, Disco, Soul, Tango, Salsa, Cuban, Flamenco, Jazz, Tributes, and such, it's all about performance! There is also a dance floor near the artists.
For an incredible night-out, Le Balcon is a safe bet and a unique gem in Montreal.
For show schedule, visit our website: http://www.lebalcon.ca/en
- Cross Street: Gosford
- Public Transit: Champ-de-Mars metro station.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: There is an interior parking facing our venue. The access by car is on Champ-de-Mars street (one street parallel to Notre-Dame Street - East)
The building is called: Chaussegros-de-Léry. You will not miss it. It"s 7.50$ for the night.
A word from Balcon Dinner-Show Cabaret
Looking for a memorable night out? A distinguished soirée, a suave atmosphere out with friends or with that special someone? A venue as unique as they come, with a character somewhere between New York cabaret and Parisian dinner-theater, Le Balcon offers an exclusive dining and entertainment experience in the heart of quaint Old Montreal! First, enjoy the distinct fusion cuisine inspired by the flavors of the world that will entice the most refined pallets. Then extend your "Balconesque'' experience by savouring, up close and live, the wide variety of musical styles and cultures offered by world-class artists. The intimate and festive atmosphere of Le Balcon promises to deliver memorable moments to all patrons.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Balcon Dinner-Show Cabaret reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great Place To Go OncefoodieDined on 3/1/2014Con's - Seating was in long rows, family style. Seating is set up to maximize revenue and not the experience, but that is a business decision by the ownership to keep costs affordable. Wine list is limited, so we drank cocktails at Cabaret prices of $10 for a one ounce pour. This was expected since I live in Old Montreal and go out weekly. Although it didn't bother me, one of our group didn't like exiting of everyone at once, for the next group attending the show. A little bit of a "cattle call". Pro's - Fun entertainment, great Montreal experience even for a local. Music was vibrant, location is great and dancing was encouraged. The food was better than expected and the price was right for the dinner and entertainment.Special Features:
- Excellent venue! Food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/11/2013Excellent venue! Food was delicious, service was superb and entertainment was fantastic!! Our waitress, Chantel, made us feel very welcome. We danced and danced and had a fabulous time! Keep it up!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner-Show Cabaret - OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/3/2013My wife and I visited Montreal first time. We are from Boston. And we decided spend our anniversary at Balcon Dinner-Show Cabaret on Friday, May 3, 2013. Food, service and of cause show were outstanding. Everybody must to visit Le Balcon. Alex and Nelly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleased with my 30thJamieWDined on 2/9/2013Very pleased with my 30th birthday, we were a group of 23, and it was ablast,Special Features: