4820 N Clinton
Fort Wayne, IN 46825Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bakerstreetfortwayne.com/
- Phone: 2604843300
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 11:00pm - 4:00pm
Mon - Thur: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Fri - Sat: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chad Kyle
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Take a look at our catering menus at http://www.bakerstreetfortwayne.com/amenities/bakerstreet-catering
We can cater off-site for any size party 4 - 500 people. Jaimi would be happy to give any details and help customize your off-site experience!
- Special Events: A talented culinary staff will create a customized menu that will exceed your expectations, complimented by a trained service staff committed to providing the personal touch that will make your experience unique and memorable.
A word from BakerStreet
BakerStreet is a locally owned establishment that prides itself on personalized service. An upscale, elegant decor complements the polished, casual attitude. Steaks are the specialty at BakerStreet. Whether traditional and classic, or edgy and gourmet, all the bases are covered. Fresh seafood features are added weekly to the favorites on the menu. Even the vegetarian will find something special at BakerStreet. Chef Kyle's dessert offerings will bring the perfect finish to your dining experience. BakerStreet offers a diverse wine list, with many half bottles and “by the glass” options, and an extensive craft beer list! Come in and enjoy! Don’t forget to ask about the private party rooms.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
BakerStreet - Best Restaurants in Fort Wayne ›
BakerStreet reviews from OpenTable diners
167 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (141)romantic (104)fit for foodies (66)notable wine list (49)good for groups (48)great for lunch (36)neighborhood gem (36)hot spot (20)great for outdoor dining (15)vibrant bar scene (13)late-night find (12)great for brunch (8)kid-friendly (7)scenic view (2)Show More
- WonderfulRxKarynVIPDined on 10/28/2014I had a wonderful dining experience here again! James was great at taking care of having chocolate creme brulee for me at my request! Love this place. The fish tacos are fabulous!Special Features:
- Anniversary CelebrationSoulmatesDined on 10/24/2014Best restaurant in town! The entire staff was friendly, helpful, and the essence of this establishment. The atmosphere is inviting, but not so quiet that you feel uncomfortable speaking or having a good time. The food is excellent, as well! Well worth the money, especially for a special occasion. We plan on returning and would also like to give the lunch menu a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is a great restaurant.AllanDined on 10/24/2014It has it all: a welcoming entrance; great service from a well trained staff and good food. There is nothing wrong here!Special Features:
- Great food and servicegregDined on 10/23/2014Again great food and service. This is the best Fort Wayne restaurant we have been to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A new favoriteSaturdaydinerVIPDined on 10/18/2014When my husband and I found that we had some time before my daughter's wedding, we stopped at Baker Street for lunch. The atmosphere was quiet, which is just what we wanted at that time. The wine was wonderful paired with the Salmon and Goat Cheese salad. We will add Baker Street to our short list of 'favorite' restaurants to frequent when we visit Fort Wayne from Texas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite restaurant!newretireeDined on 10/17/2014We love Baker Street! The staff is very friendly. The food is great with different and amazing specials each time we go. Can't find exactly what you want on the menu? They will do everything they can to accommodate you!! It's a great place to go for a special occasion, for a quick bite or for a couple of drinks and appetizers after a long week!! We can't say enough good things about this place!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!Luv2EatDined on 10/17/2014The food was wonderful. A little pricey, but worth it. Nice place for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lunch1LovescallopsDined on 10/13/2014Terrifuc cobb salad...the dressing was too like mayonaise. ive had the scallops several times.quality keeps diminishing. smaller. gritty. not done in center. had to tastefully reomove from my mouth..walnuts were even better before..Miss the Chop salad..They removed hearts of palm and replaced with egg. ugh. steaks were grizzley last time i went w/ friends..we all feel that is was at one time great..Cork is now my fav. 9.00 for martini thats not even close to full:(Special Features:
- whatafindDined on 10/12/2014We had the gouda dip appetizer which was delicious but too much for 2 people, but we indulged anyway. The salad was nice and crisp with a variety of ingredients. The pecan crusted trout was wonderful, but a large portion. The wine was good. I had a pinot and my husband had a cabernet. We took carrot cake home for dessert. A nice touch was that my husband got his dessert free for celebrating his birthday and the staff signed a birthday card. The wait staff was friendly and efficient. ( We were visiting Fort Wayne to do genealogical research and a bicycle ride.)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightDateDined on 10/11/2014We go to Baker Street for Date Night's about once every 3 months and the wait staff and the food are always EXCELLENT!Special Features:
- Outstanding!GFgalDined on 10/11/2014We made an early reservation, so that we could get to an early show in the area. We had noted that 2 diners would be gluten free and that we were celebrating birthdays and anniversaries. They made note of this to the server, so she was well acquainted with our needs. Food, service, atmosphere were outstanding! Their gluten free menu is quite extensive and the staff is well trained in discussing and presenting GF items that are exceptionally delicious. We've never been disappointed with our experiences at Baker Street. Overall quality is well worth the extra cost, when compared with local chains. Love to support this locally owned treasure!Special Features:
- WonderfulRxKarynVIPDined on 10/10/2014The clam chowder is delicious! I really like the Fish Tacos too! The new sauce and cheese on them is tasty.Special Features:
- RUSSDined on 10/7/2014Great food, OUTSTANDING service. Above and beyond.Special Features:
- Great ExperiencetenyrDined on 10/2/2014We went for our 10 year anniversary and it was perfect! It was expensive but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best steak I've ever eaten!Steakfanatic211Dined on 10/1/2014The ambience was perfect as well as the spot on service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good timeaernest825Dined on 9/26/2014Hadn't been to Baker Street in over a year, but did remember enjoying it in the past. Had some friends in from out of town, made reservations for 8:30 on Fri night. My boyfriend and i arrived first and the hostest barely spoke. She never smiled. Looked at the screen in front of her for a couple of minutes before seating us. When my friends arrived, she didn't even notice them and another couple pointed them out to her. Once seated, Nate, our server, seemed new, but was very polite, very helpful in our wine, beer, and food selections. He was quick and on the ball, and funny! Didn't like the mac and cheese, everything else was exceptional. The lamp chops were to die for and cooked to perfection!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousAnniversaryDined on 9/23/2014Our waitress, Holly, was absolutely fabulous. The bone-in ribeye and the walleye were perfect.Special Features:
- Great Dinner after ProposalScottDined on 9/21/2014BakerStreet was romantic, delicious, and also had such amazing service. Our server was Charity and she did a fantastic job. We had the Gluten free bead, gluten free bruschetta, 8 oz filet with add-on lobster tail, 11 oz strip, and the gluten free flourless cake. It was all amazing. This was my favorite and most memorable dining experience yet. I highly recommend this restaurant for a romantic date or a special occasion.Special Features:
- Outstanding food and service.vette77Dined on 9/20/2014My wife and I have dined in several times for leisure and special occasions. To this day, Baker Street is our favorite place to eat. The service and the food is magnificent.Special Features:
- Great DinnerKennnnnDined on 9/20/2014Good Lobster Bisque, Prime Rib Special was cooked perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- return diningdinerDined on 9/19/2014Our last visit to Baker Street was not up to our standards. This visit was very good. From the dinner to the service, we could not have enjoyed ourselves more. The manager stopped by to see how this visit was and we told James how pleased we were. Great work by the Baker Street group.Special Features:
- ConsistentConsistentVIPDined on 9/18/2014What I love about Baker's Street is the consistency. I always have a great experience, great food, great service. Thank you!Special Features:
- Celebrating Birthday-5 of us!Diva4wineVIPDined on 9/17/2014Jordan was very accommodating & the entire team of servers assisted as we leisurely dined, drank & celebrated a birthday. Out of white chicken chili they substituted the lobster bisque without the normal upcharge. Ahi was excellent; One in our party had the fish feature- LOVED it! One was gluton-free & their Gluton free menu was as large as the regular menu! Wine pours, even the larger upcharge pour is not ample like Chops -so disappointing to pay $3 more for a larger pour & it still doesn't compare but then we're spoiled by Chops & Chops Wine Bar pours in Fort Wayne. Food though -excellent; service great! For dessert, birthday girl had favorite carrot cake, served with a scoop of ice cream -yum! Creme brulee also ample & yummy! Fun niteSpecial Features:
- Excellent food and servicegarmanDined on 9/15/2014We had a party of 5 and the service was great. The food was outstanding. The walleye was moist and tasty with the just the right amount of coating. The brussel sprouts were amazing! The lobster bisque was delicious.Special Features:
- FantasticbuscotidbitsDined on 9/13/2014Our server, Molly, was spot on! She helped to make our anniversary memorable, with great food and beverage choices, fun conversation yet romantic! Thanks to the whole staff but especially Molly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super dinner, super eveningMunchabunchDined on 9/7/2014Celebrated our anniversary and were treated so well. Carly, our waitress, was wonderful with descriptions of the foods and drinks, and interested in our lives and totally enthrall end with her work and her employer! The food and drink were exceptional. Atmosphere was equally enjoying. Overall, perfect eating experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Go-To Place In Fort WayneCaribbeangirlVIPDined on 9/7/2014BakerStreet is located very near I-69 on the northwest side of Fort Wayne, and is conveniently near the Glenbrook Mall area. My husband officiates high school wrestling in the city several times a year (we're from Indy), and I found this restaurant on Open Table...Wow! The food is amazing and the bar has cozy club chairs and round tables, in addition to bar seating. This time, I had the appetizer of scallops with a candied walnut and blue cheese topping. Fabulous! Last time, my husband had the best wedge salad he'd ever had, and I had wonderful filet medallions. Friendly service rounds out a great dining experience. Highly recommend this restaurant in Fort Wayne. Book early; it's reputation is well known!Special Features:
- 2nd time for our anniversaryDrewDined on 9/6/2014Food was much better than my previous 2 visits, Carly was awesome, and the anniversary card from your crew was a very nice touch! I dropped a star only because of the obnoxious twit in the booth behind us, but otherwise it was a great time!Special Features:
- Fine DiningCharlieBDined on 9/6/2014Baker Street has a very good and varied menu along with 3 featured dishes. Our waitress Carley was very well versed in knowing the various offerings and extremely attentive. The food was very good as well as the drinks and served at a good pace. Everything blended giving us a very enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- Try it!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Meal with drinks can get a bit pricey, but well worth the cost. Food is delicious and always cooked beautifully. Featured dishes are usually fantastic, especially appetizers. Service has been exceptional every time. We absolutely love this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bakerstreet is great!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/6/2014Pleasantly surprised by how good the food was and the excellent service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always top notchdoncroyDined on 9/3/2014Every time that I have been at Baker Street, everything has been excellent. Truly one of the nicest places in Fort Wayne.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place Good foodGerkDined on 8/29/2014Bakerstreet is high on the list as far as having a steak done right. the food was excellent right down to the shrimp cocktail. The wine selection was broad and the dessert was fabulous melt in your mouth good..Our service was great and would love to have her again as a waitress.Special Features:
- Baker streettony10fingersDined on 8/29/2014Great service and food. Quality and quantity of food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special occasioncasualdinerDined on 8/29/2014We went to Baker Street for our anniversary and were delighted with food and service. Our waitress gave us extra special attention! The dessert that we shared compliments of the house was delightful. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Excellent ExcellentNicktaculerDined on 8/29/2014My wife and I celebrated 20 years as Police Officers, I made reservations for 4 the 2 of us and our 2 children ages 6 and 10. Our server was Nick, his attention to detail, personal touches and perfect interaction with our children where simply Amazing. The food was above reproach the the service pure perfection. I love nothing better than to be able to enjoy a meal and relax and enjoy watching my family enjoy themselves to me it just doesn't get any better. The icing on the cake was a modified and staff signed anniversary card for our career anniversary and major life accomplishment. Then Nick creates a very fun and tasty dessert for the kids (donuts), I couldn't think of anything that could have made this celebration better. Thanks Nick!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodRxKarynVIPDined on 8/26/2014The fish tacos are delicious. I was thrilled to have the chocolate creme brulee!Special Features:
- ServiceWow123Dined on 8/24/2014At this restaurant they provided the best service I have received in the last month and I have been to 4 US cities and out of the country for a week this month ---thanks Molly!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceRecommendedDined on 8/24/2014We had dinner at 6 on Sunday...not crowded, great service, peaceful. Our other experiences were loud...this was nice.Special Features:
- Never disappointed!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2014Outdoor area, bar, and dining room all offer different atmospheres. There's something for everyone. Food and service, however, are the same...absolutely awesome. We've never been disappointed whether we're alone or with the entire family of 10. A new favorite in the Fort Wayne area of outstanding restaurants!Special Features: