4820 N Clinton
Fort Wayne, IN 46825Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bakerstreetfortwayne.com/
- Phone: 2604843300
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 11:00pm - 4:00pm
Mon - Thur: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Fri - Sat: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chad Kyle
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Take a look at our catering menus at http://www.bakerstreetfortwayne.com/amenities/bakerstreet-catering
We can cater off-site for any size party 4 - 500 people. Jaimi would be happy to give any details and help customize your off-site experience!
- Special Events: A talented culinary staff will create a customized menu that will exceed your expectations, complimented by a trained service staff committed to providing the personal touch that will make your experience unique and memorable.
A word from BakerStreet
BakerStreet is a locally owned establishment that prides itself on personalized service. An upscale, elegant decor complements the polished, casual attitude. Steaks are the specialty at BakerStreet. Whether traditional and classic, or edgy and gourmet, all the bases are covered. Fresh seafood features are added weekly to the favorites on the menu. Even the vegetarian will find something special at BakerStreet. Chef Kyle's dessert offerings will bring the perfect finish to your dining experience. BakerStreet offers a diverse wine list, with many half bottles and “by the glass” options, and an extensive craft beer list! Come in and enjoy! Don’t forget to ask about the private party rooms.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
BakerStreet - Best Restaurants in Fort Wayne ›
BakerStreet reviews from OpenTable diners
156 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (131)romantic (102)fit for foodies (56)good for groups (52)notable wine list (43)neighborhood gem (35)great for lunch (33)hot spot (20)great for outdoor dining (15)vibrant bar scene (13)great for brunch (9)kid-friendly (9)late-night find (8)scenic view (2)Show More
- Great Dinner after ProposalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014BakerStreet was romantic, delicious, and also had such amazing service. Our server was Charity and she did a fantastic job. We had the Gluten free bead, gluten free bruschetta, 8 oz filet with add-on lobster tail, 11 oz strip, and the gluten free flourless cake. It was all amazing. This was my favorite and most memorable dining experience yet. I highly recommend this restaurant for a romantic date or a special occasion.Special Features:
- Outstanding food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014My wife and I have dined in several times for leisure and special occasions. To this day, Baker Street is our favorite place to eat. The service and the food is magnificent.Special Features:
- Great DinnerKennnnnDined on 9/20/2014Good Lobster Bisque, Prime Rib Special was cooked perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- return diningdinerDined on 9/19/2014Our last visit to Baker Street was not up to our standards. This visit was very good. From the dinner to the service, we could not have enjoyed ourselves more. The manager stopped by to see how this visit was and we told James how pleased we were. Great work by the Baker Street group.Special Features:
- ConsistentConsistentVIPDined on 9/18/2014What I love about Baker's Street is the consistency. I always have a great experience, great food, great service. Thank you!Special Features:
- Celebrating Birthday-5 of us!Diva4wineVIPDined on 9/17/2014Jordan was very accommodating & the entire team of servers assisted as we leisurely dined, drank & celebrated a birthday. Out of white chicken chili they substituted the lobster bisque without the normal upcharge. Ahi was excellent; One in our party had the fish feature- LOVED it! One was gluton-free & their Gluton free menu was as large as the regular menu! Wine pours, even the larger upcharge pour is not ample like Chops -so disappointing to pay $3 more for a larger pour & it still doesn't compare but then we're spoiled by Chops & Chops Wine Bar pours in Fort Wayne. Food though -excellent; service great! For dessert, birthday girl had favorite carrot cake, served with a scoop of ice cream -yum! Creme brulee also ample & yummy! Fun niteSpecial Features:
- Excellent food and servicegarmanDined on 9/15/2014We had a party of 5 and the service was great. The food was outstanding. The walleye was moist and tasty with the just the right amount of coating. The brussel sprouts were amazing! The lobster bisque was delicious.Special Features:
- FantasticbuscotidbitsDined on 9/13/2014Our server, Molly, was spot on! She helped to make our anniversary memorable, with great food and beverage choices, fun conversation yet romantic! Thanks to the whole staff but especially Molly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super dinner, super eveningMunchabunchDined on 9/7/2014Celebrated our anniversary and were treated so well. Carly, our waitress, was wonderful with descriptions of the foods and drinks, and interested in our lives and totally enthrall end with her work and her employer! The food and drink were exceptional. Atmosphere was equally enjoying. Overall, perfect eating experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Go-To Place In Fort WayneCaribbeangirlVIPDined on 9/7/2014BakerStreet is located very near I-69 on the northwest side of Fort Wayne, and is conveniently near the Glenbrook Mall area. My husband officiates high school wrestling in the city several times a year (we're from Indy), and I found this restaurant on Open Table...Wow! The food is amazing and the bar has cozy club chairs and round tables, in addition to bar seating. This time, I had the appetizer of scallops with a candied walnut and blue cheese topping. Fabulous! Last time, my husband had the best wedge salad he'd ever had, and I had wonderful filet medallions. Friendly service rounds out a great dining experience. Highly recommend this restaurant in Fort Wayne. Book early; it's reputation is well known!Special Features:
- 2nd time for our anniversaryDrewDined on 9/6/2014Food was much better than my previous 2 visits, Carly was awesome, and the anniversary card from your crew was a very nice touch! I dropped a star only because of the obnoxious twit in the booth behind us, but otherwise it was a great time!Special Features:
- Fine DiningCharlieBDined on 9/6/2014Baker Street has a very good and varied menu along with 3 featured dishes. Our waitress Carley was very well versed in knowing the various offerings and extremely attentive. The food was very good as well as the drinks and served at a good pace. Everything blended giving us a very enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- Try it!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Meal with drinks can get a bit pricey, but well worth the cost. Food is delicious and always cooked beautifully. Featured dishes are usually fantastic, especially appetizers. Service has been exceptional every time. We absolutely love this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bakerstreet is great!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/6/2014Pleasantly surprised by how good the food was and the excellent service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always top notchdoncroyDined on 9/3/2014Every time that I have been at Baker Street, everything has been excellent. Truly one of the nicest places in Fort Wayne.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place Good foodGerkDined on 8/29/2014Bakerstreet is high on the list as far as having a steak done right. the food was excellent right down to the shrimp cocktail. The wine selection was broad and the dessert was fabulous melt in your mouth good..Our service was great and would love to have her again as a waitress.Special Features:
- Baker streettony10fingersDined on 8/29/2014Great service and food. Quality and quantity of food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special occasioncasualdinerDined on 8/29/2014We went to Baker Street for our anniversary and were delighted with food and service. Our waitress gave us extra special attention! The dessert that we shared compliments of the house was delightful. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Excellent ExcellentNicktaculerDined on 8/29/2014My wife and I celebrated 20 years as Police Officers, I made reservations for 4 the 2 of us and our 2 children ages 6 and 10. Our server was Nick, his attention to detail, personal touches and perfect interaction with our children where simply Amazing. The food was above reproach the the service pure perfection. I love nothing better than to be able to enjoy a meal and relax and enjoy watching my family enjoy themselves to me it just doesn't get any better. The icing on the cake was a modified and staff signed anniversary card for our career anniversary and major life accomplishment. Then Nick creates a very fun and tasty dessert for the kids (donuts), I couldn't think of anything that could have made this celebration better. Thanks Nick!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodRxKarynVIPDined on 8/26/2014The fish tacos are delicious. I was thrilled to have the chocolate creme brulee!Special Features:
- ServiceWow123Dined on 8/24/2014At this restaurant they provided the best service I have received in the last month and I have been to 4 US cities and out of the country for a week this month ---thanks Molly!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceRecommendedDined on 8/24/2014We had dinner at 6 on Sunday...not crowded, great service, peaceful. Our other experiences were loud...this was nice.Special Features:
- Never disappointed!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2014Outdoor area, bar, and dining room all offer different atmospheres. There's something for everyone. Food and service, however, are the same...absolutely awesome. We've never been disappointed whether we're alone or with the entire family of 10. A new favorite in the Fort Wayne area of outstanding restaurants!Special Features:
- Our placeJKSwygartDined on 8/22/2014Baker Street has turned into my wife and my, special spot. We celebrate birthdays, ten year anniversaries, and fun occasions with friends at Baker Street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014AWESOME! the food is always good. The drinks are wonderful and Mandy was a wonderful server!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpressedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014This was our first time at Baker Street and we enjoyed it thoroughly. What made the experience for us was our waitress, I think her name was dakita, or something close to that. She was fun, professional, and her knowledge of the different wines, scotches, and craft beers was impressive. We will definately be returning to baker street for our special occasions.Special Features:
- Eat your heart outOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/20/2014Outstanding restaurant. Anyone who is from out of town mad looking fora great meal with phenomenal service needs to eat here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodStlouisDined on 8/19/2014Thanks for the wonderful dinner. My guests were from Charlotte and they were impressed with the dinner that was servers.Special Features:
- AnniversaryluckydinerDined on 8/18/2014We had a wonderful dinner celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary. The service was friendly and efficient. Atmosphere was nice , romantic and comfortable. The food was incredible! Our favorite part was actually the app-the Asian spring rolls! We will definitely return as soon as we can.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply Fantastic!dpdinFWDined on 8/17/2014Our favorite restaurant in Fort Wayne. The food is fabulous, the wait staff friendly, fun and helpful, mixed drinks are great. Everything from appetizers to dessert was simply fantastic. Best shrimp cocktail in town, no question.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014The place was very nice. Somewhat upscale. The food was very good and the service was phenomenal. Our waiter did a great job, had plenty of recommendations and was very knowledgeable about the menu. Was talkative and attentive without being overbearing. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had awesome time!lov2dinoutDined on 8/16/2014The food was amazing, little pricey.... The server was very helpful with every question.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JimbushmilljimDined on 8/16/2014Very comfortable setting. Excellent wine, martini and whiskey selection. We had the prime rib glazed in garlic with wild mushrooms and it was superb. Homemade carrot cake with cinnamon ice cream was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatDelightedDinerDined on 8/16/2014I've eaten there several times and it's always great food. The cost is a little high but worth the splurge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceBlessedDined on 8/15/2014The food is always not only creative but also tasty. The chef prepares unique dishes as well as special twists to the old standards.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date Night FavoriteDateNightPickDined on 8/10/2014My husband and I come to Baker Street every chance we get. It's a wonderful, comfortable and romantic experience each time. The food is AWESOME, the service is the best around (even tho we drive and hour and a half), and the atmosphere is unlike anything we have experienced in the restaurant scene before. We LOVE Baker Street:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent mealupdinerDined on 8/9/2014We went to BakerStreet to celebrate our 30th anniversary. The food and atmosphere are outstanding. My wife had fresh fish and I had a ribeye steak. BakerStreat is one of our top three restaurants anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/8/2014What a wonderful place to enjoy a birthday! I will definitely be visiting them again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dr.d20gld02Dined on 8/8/2014Overall, another fine dining experience! Outstanding Wedge Salad and Brussels Sprouts!Special Features:
- Special OccasionMeandMomDined on 8/7/2014My mother and I chose BakerStreet to celebrate an accompishment. Perfect setting, nicely varied menu. Bit pricey, but mix of options. Free sparkling water (bonus!), great wine list. Manager and server attention to our experience. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.