Baja Miguel's - South Point Casino
9777 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89183Neighborhood:
South Point Casino
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Baja Miguel's - South Point Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.southpointcasino.com/
- Phone: 7027978075
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Wednesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Wednesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area (bar only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Baja Miguel's - South Point Casino
This festive cantina is a lively backdrop for south-of-the-border favorites plated up in the kitchen. Enjoy a frosty margarita and chips with a trio of salsa, guacamole and beans while browsing the menu – there are dozens of selections to choose from. Tacos, tamales, enchiladas, chimichangas, sizzling fajitas, chile relleno, flautas, and carne asadas are among Baja's bestsellers. For the bravehearted, Baja's colorful tequila bar just outside offers a wide selection of fiery, mouthwatering spirits on display.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMexican
Baja Miguel's - South Point Casino - Best Restaurants in South Point Casino ›
Baja Miguel's - South Point Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (10)great for lunch (8)special occasion (6)kid-friendly (6)neighborhood gem (3)fit for foodies (3)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Everything was simply excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014The food was fresh and very tasty. Margaritas are excellent as well. Loved everything. The menu - makes you want to try everything.Special Features:
- excellent foodsatifiedDined on 9/14/2014Good quality and quantity with excellent service at a reasonable price. Had the chicken fajitas. Would have liked the tortillas_thinner but still goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Baja Miguels has always been a stop for us every time we're at the South Point. Great staff, great food, great margaritas...try the Seafood Diablo. The tequila bar is always a first stop for happy hour....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/7/2014Great place to take your friends and family! The food is excellent and the service is top notch!Special Features:
- Pleased with everythingSteadycustomerDined on 8/6/2014We have dined at Baja Miguel's many times and are extremely satisfied with the food, service, and ambience. I'm pleased that they remember my name when I walk in. The service is fast and courteous, and the food is good.Special Features:
- Great service!allygatr7Dined on 7/13/2014Alberto is always great with his attention to serving his customers with a smile. He made our lunch a pleasant experience. The food is good but they need more choices with lower prices and better flavors. All in all, I still love the place!Special Features:
- Excellent...againRick0526VIPDined on 7/12/2014This time we brought friends who have heard us brag about this place, and they were nogt dissppointed. The staff at Baja Miguel's is helpful, pleasant and accomodating. The food is vey good, some of the best Mexican in Las Vegas, and you get lots of it. Go for dinner or lunch, you won't bd disappointed with Baja Miguel's.Special Features:
- Factory like service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/28/2014Very disappointing food. It came out luke warm and tasted worse. The service was fair, felt like they just wanted us in and out. There are better Mexican restaurants in Las Vegas.
- mememeDined on 6/15/2014REALLY GOOD FOOD---WISH I HAD THE ROOM TO EAT IT ALL!
- FoodVegasdiningDined on 5/28/2014Food was disappointing from prior visits. Service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 101 reviews are from the Baja Miguel's - South Point Casino reviews archive.
- izzyDined on 5/23/2014drinks were great and prices were reasonable. Our server was very attentive. Food was good value for price and was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice eveningRick0526VIPDined on 5/10/2014Baja Miguel's is a pleasant restaurant with good food and plenty of it. The staff, including the hostess, could not have been nicer. The margaritas were perfect and they brought me some very hot salsa. Their table salsa is sort of mild, but tasty. If you want good Mexican food at a great price, Baja Miguel's is your place.Special Features:
- Always wonderfulBillVIPDined on 3/30/2014We ate at Baja Miguel's at the South Point Casino again Sunday. It was rather busy but the food was served hot and very delicious. Alberto (our server) had a full section but he attended to every detail of our dining experience. The hostess is always smiling and accommodating. The manager is so helpful and nice. If you love Mexican food, you will love Baja Miguel's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Baja Miguels!luv2dineVIPDined on 3/23/2014Always have a great meal and service at Baja Miguels!Special Features:
- Great lunch specialsluv2dineVIPDined on 3/21/2014Always visit Baja Miguel when we are in visit and enjoy our mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceDorisDined on 3/1/2014The food and service were excellent. I recommend it to anyone who loves Mexican food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always excellentmmsnyr8120Dined on 2/27/2014have never had a bad experience. can't wait to come back next month when we visit Vegas.Special Features:
- Loved it!BillVIPDined on 2/23/2014We always love dining at Baja Miguel's at the South Point Casino. The food is delicious and the service with Alberto is 5-star - always!Special Features:
- Great foodJenkDined on 2/21/2014Food was the best Mexican I have had in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd Time was Better than the FirstOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/19/2014We're regular visitors to the South Point and have experienced their other restaurants with great satisfaction. However, we had never been to Baja Miguels but recently a friend of ours mentioned how good it was so we tried it and were pleasantly surprised by the food and the service. A few weeks later we decided to try it again for my wife's birthday dinner and brought some friends who'd never visited it either. Well, everyone was very impressed and satisfied -- I enjoyed the Tequila steak but every dish got high praises. We'll be back -- and often!Special Features:
- Comfortable restaurant withOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/7/2014Comfortable restaurant with good Mexican food for a good price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lunch specialmmsnyr8120Dined on 1/19/2014go before 5 pm wed-sun for the lunch special. this is our favorite Mexican restaurant.Special Features:
- Great MexicanRestaurantUKCastaway13Dined on 1/8/2014Menu exceeded expectations and our choices were very good. The wine we chose was excellent and a surprising find for a Mexican Restaurant. Earthquake Zinfandel, for Zin lovers was a fabulous additional treat!Special Features:
- Good stuff. AuthenticBradnDebDined on 12/28/2013Just a solid go to when we're in Vegas. Seems we always find ourselves here at least one night. If you get there early enough, get a few discounted Margaritas at the bar just as you go in and carry them in. Chips are very good and come with Guac, a tasty bean dip (try it, it's good), and decent salsa. We've always had great service. They have plenty of staff and take good care of you. Food comes out quickly. Have tried several dishes and have been happy with each. Only refried beans and Charro beans (pinto beans, un-mashed, ehh) No black beans - bummer on that front. Can be romantic, but that's a hit and miss since there's usually a lot of families.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Busy- but efficent!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/7/2013We visited right after a roping event got out for a late lunch. NO problem, they got us in (I did have a reservation, that I did not think I originally needed- GLAD I DID). GREAT service - and FAST! Excellent choices on menu, and a fantastic lunch special (not really advertised, need to ask for it). Good salsas/bean dips served with chips. HIGHLY recommend - we go there every year when we visit Southpoint Casino for NFR.Special Features:
- Thanksgiving dinner was greatDougDined on 11/28/2013When all of the higher priced restaurants at South Point were essentially booked up, we chose Baja Miguels and made an on-line reservation. The servers were very nice, attentive, and accommodating (the wife was trying to exclude dairy). The Thanksgiving platter was presented well, with both light and dark turkey meat, dressing, string beans, mashed potatoes and yams and a cranberry "compote?". Dessert was a delicious pumpkin pie. Kudos to Baja Miguel for a great holiday dinner.
- Holiday DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/28/2013Baja Miguel's offers comfortable seating and atmosphere away from the noise and odors of the casino floor. Food is very tasty, served at the right temperature and be prepared to bring some home. The bar, which is located outside the restaurant, is a comfortable, cozy lounge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Service in Las VegasBillVIPDined on 11/28/2013Everyone loves Mexican food but not every Mexican restaurant has great service. Baja Miguels at South Point has Alberto - the best server in Las Vegas - hands down.Special Features:
- One of my favoritesIrisDined on 11/15/2013We lived in Vegas for four and one half years. It was a favorite then and while I returned a year later for a special event, family gathering it was that and more! Outstanding food and service. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just a note5guestsDined on 11/8/2013Food was OK as we were going to one of the south point shows and it was convienient. Service was very slow, and when we asked for more salsa for a salad we never did get it, very slow in getting enough silverware too. Can't say we won't return but this is twice that we've had really slow service. It wasn't crowded so can't blame slow service on that, either time. The happy hour margarita was pretty watered down too.
- Work on serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/7/2013The server never offered to get us another beer from the bar. I also wish to have another bowl of chips for our table but it never arrivedSpecial Features:
- Too much smoke in the air.SteveVIPDined on 11/2/2013Too much smoke in the air. I can't believe in 2013, casinos are still allow smoking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pleasantly surprisedTineVIPDined on 11/2/2013Prices are reasonable and the food is outstanding. Very good value.Special Features:
- Wonderful foodMonseyVIPDined on 10/23/2013Well I've had my share of fajitas in my day but the ones at Baja Miguel are the most generous I've ever had. Usually there are a few measly pieces of chicken surrounded by lots of onions and a few peppers. Not at Baja Miguel - there was more chicken than I could eat and the onions and peppers were delicious and the accompaniment they were supposed to be. Love the chips and complimentary bean dip, salsa and guacamole they put on the table the minute you sit down. Great, friendly service in a warm inviting atmosphere.Special Features:
- Food is not goodVegasgamDined on 10/19/2013This is sad because we have had many meals at the South Point that were great But this wasn't one of them. My husbands was cold in the center obviously Pre cooked and poorly reheated Then mine the pollo Acapulco was just bad. Frozen spinach on top with a large chunk of half melted cheese. The cheese was a 2 inch by half inch slice. My meal was also cold.
- Always freshcMazVIPDined on 10/18/2013Love their guacamole, bean dip and chips. The tequila steak is a must to sample. Wonderful flavor. Churrigueresque and kahlua cheesecake also deserve applause.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable Dining RoomjamminjanDined on 10/9/2013We always plan to go to Baja Miguel's when we're in the Las Vegas area. The food is delicious & the service is terrific! This restaurant will always be on our list of things to do.Special Features:
- Average at best!PattyoVIPDined on 9/29/2013Don't waste your money! Although meal was inexpensive for lunch. Vegas is a dining mecca, can't figure out how rhis place survives.
- Yummy food and quick serviceYummoDined on 9/28/2013My husband and I made last minute arrangements to eat here on a busy Saturday night. The ceviche was so fresh and delicious and so were our entrees. We had a few Coronas and enjoyed the chips and salsa, too. We will return for another round!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okChuckDined on 9/21/2013I am not a lover of Mexican food so for me to really like this place, the food really has to sand out & in this case it did not. My wife likes Mexican food & she seem to like it. I rather go to Baja Fresh.Special Features: