1116 Lincoln Road Mall
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
ArgentineanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bairesgrill.com/
- Phone: 3055381116
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 12:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:30am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Argentinean, Steakhouse, South American
- Executive Chef: Nicolas Cabrera
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Baires Grill
An authentic Argentinean restaurant in the heart of South Beach. Specialize in certified Black Angus Beef at reasonable prices and a great wine selection mainly from Argentina with a friendly and professional service in a relaxed atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Baires Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
31 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (13)great for outdoor dining (10)fit for foodies (8)special occasion (8)late-night find (7)hot spot (7)great for lunch (7)neighborhood gem (6)kid-friendly (6)romantic (6)notable wine list (5)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (2)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Always EnjoyableMiamiBeachDined on 10/17/2014Great Restaurant. Food and service always exceptional.Special Features:
- Fabulous!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/14/2014As we were looking for a great meat experience, we knew that Argentinian places been a good finding before. Trying Baires, were not an exception! Great throughout our whole stay. This place needs to get a higher ranking on Tripadvisor!Special Features:
- Happy One Year AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014The food was great! There was consistent service with a smile and it was worth the weekend long wait!Special Features:
- Average would be generousOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/1/2014For a country known for its beef, you sure wouldn't know it by eating at Baires. Our group had the flap steak, skirt steak, and shirt ribs. All were really tough!!! Very disappointing! Sides were the highlight. Truffle oil parmesan fries were good as was the creamed broccoli. Hot Cold dessert was decent. Just the main attraction made this a poor restaurant choice!Special Features:
- Average Argentinean foodmeatloverDined on 8/30/2014After trying several Argentinean restaurants in Miami I place Baires as average, at most. The main problem with the restaurant is the quality/price ratio. My understanding is that you pay for the location since the meat quality, service and overall experience is mediocre.Special Features:
- Improved after our last visitStuka123VIPDined on 8/30/2014I feel happy to say that this Argentinean restaurant went back to the good times again The staff is amazing, the food is just so good and the bar is good as well I will really recommend this place as the best Argentinean place in MiamiSpecial Features:
- Best Empanadas a la ParrillaTrompiDined on 8/23/2014Fantastic place , no complains at all!! Pefec to meet with old frineds a enjoy a Malbec wine from Argentina in the hart of miamiSpecial Features:
- lunchSergioDined on 8/22/2014Great meat and chorizos. Excellent parrilla for 2 , actually it is good for 3 Regarding empanadas made of Ham and cheese, It is the wrong kind of cheese , not food at all. The meat empanadas, could be better, too salty. Be aware of compulsory 18 % tip ! waiters every good though.Special Features:
- BairespaladarDined on 8/13/2014Baires is by far my go to spot when I'm in Miami. Ever since their first location on Washington Ave. I have never stopped going. Food is excellent, from their 3 chimichurri sauces, to their finger licking skirt steak and perfectly cooked sausages. Now with their new location on Lincoln Road, it's a spot you cannot not go to. They need to expand!Special Features:
- Great Gem: Argentinian in SoBeRegularDinerDined on 8/11/2014Baires is an Argentinian restaurant (it's short for Buenos Aires: this is totally obvious to everyone else, but I had to think about it). It is fantastic. The steaks, empenadas, and other Argentinian (and Argentinian-flavored) dishes are fantastic; try the boneless chicken with the array of available sides. Great wine list ; we counted 17 varieties of Malbec and there are plenty of other offerings too. Baires is located on the Lincoln Road Mall, with plenty of nearby options if you want to head out afterwards; Baires serves quite late too. Try to get a booth; Baires is a little on the small side, so you may be along the wall sitting inches away from other diners on either side whom you hadn't intended to encounter. :) Terrific.Special Features:
- Absolutely amazing!foodjunkieDined on 8/10/2014The food was delicious. We got the parrillada to share. Usually we can eat quite a bit, but there was a lot of meat, so it was filling. We took some home for leftovers and it was still good the next day. With the parrillada, you get a tray of three different sauces, which all paired well with the meat. My favorite one in particular looked like salsa. I can't remember the name, but it paired the best with all the meat. We had jasmine rice and mashed potatoes as the sides, and it was perfect. One of the best mashed potatoes I've had! The dessert was phenomenal as well. We tried the dulce de leche crepes and a new one that was an ice cream slice with strawberries and fudge. Both were amazing, and I would definitely recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/6/2014I am Argentinian ... Excellent food! As u were there!-or better w the current lack of meat production due to a corrupted government -Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing goodEddtwoVIPDined on 8/6/2014The services is terrible, the food just ok but the price is high for what you get and the charge the 18% of tip which is not good because the service in the worst part at that place. They just have a good location in Lincoln rd but nothing else.Special Features:
- Great Food, and Great locationeMaxVIPDined on 7/21/2014Located just at the end of lincoln, you would think this place would be another generic restaurant fit for the tourists. However its ambiance, and selection of steaks sets it apart. Steak Ceasar salad, and Chicken Milanese were very good. Great Half price bottles of wine options during happy hour as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 269 reviews are from the Baires Grill reviews archive.
- Where is the seasoning?BeachnewbyDined on 6/14/2014I ordered the flank steak and my date had the filet on the bone which were cooked to the right temperature but was devoid of any seasoning what so ever. The taste was left for the sauces.What's the point of paying for a piece of meat thrown on the grill? I compare this to another Argentinian restaurant where the beef was cooked right and it was perfectly seasoned.
- Something went wrong this timeStuka123VIPDined on 5/24/2014We used to visit this place at anytime in Miami. This time the quality of the food was fair to bad Hope that this time will be an isolated issue with their kitchen. Would love to return and find what I was used to.
- Not GreattopdadDined on 5/10/2014It has been several years since my last visit to this restaurant. I found the food less than satisfactory. The steak was tastless, the chicken dry and the brocoli raw. I won't be going back.
- jackVIPDined on 5/3/2014Go for the Argentinian cuts of beef as they are seasoned perfectly and well prepared.Special Features:
- Reliably fantastic steakOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/2/2014If, like me, you minimize your red-meat intake, you want to make sure any steak you eat is worth it. We've been to Baires twice, and each time, the filet mignon was delicious. I always make sure to eat a dessert as well, and the two I've tried were great. The staff is incredibly friendly, attentive, but not annoying. We plan to make Baires a regular destination.Special Features:
- marchu57Dined on 4/30/2014Great food and attention, nothing spectacular but recommended
- Good latin experiencesPmontigDined on 4/25/2014The location is really good: at the end of the crowded and fashion ed Lincoln Road. If you try the meat menù, you will not disappointed.Special Features:
- AverageFedeDined on 4/25/2014Nothing out of the ordinary. We had pasta, milanesa and ribs. The three dishes were OK, but nothing more than that. Overpriced for what we got. Nice outside table, good for people watching. I will go back only if I need/want to eat in the Lincoln Road area, will never make the trip just for this restaurant.Special Features:
- Great Dinner at Bairesil2eVIPDined on 4/19/2014Good location on Lincoln Rd. Great food. Definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Argentina in MiamiStarryVIPDined on 4/4/2014Yes yes and SI! I lived in Buenos Aires for some time and this place definitely puts an american twist. Steak all the way baby!Special Features:
- Great juicy steakBabychaosVIPDined on 3/27/2014Consistently good food here, which is hard to find in Miami Beach. The steak is always juicy, and done to the right temperature. The wine paring is perfect without being too pricey. Not food to eat everyday, but we always take friends here, and they love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service IncludedOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/22/2014Please know that service is included in all checks and that your server probably won't tell you this. So, the upside is you don't have to worry about the tip, the restaurant has taken care of that for you, the downside is you have to remember that they've already taken care of that for you. Their food is good.. their reputation would be much enhanced is they'd just do the service of informing the customer of the service included on the check.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The grilled empanadas areBeefcraverDined on 3/19/2014The grilled empanadas are to die for, as are the skirt steak and the crepes for dessert. This is a fabulous place, and if you are living in Miami or just visiting, you won't want to miss it.Special Features:
- Just okJGAventuraVIPDined on 3/15/2014Notch or two below the better Argentine restaurants in Miami Heavy mid market tourist crowd
- Argentinian at its bestJes1Dined on 3/14/2014All dishes are very good and well portioned. The chicken dishes are all good and the steak is amazing. Salads are also excellent, as is the fish dishes. We have been here many times, and it's consistently A1. People like to sit outside but the inside is also very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love BairesCTJohnVIPDined on 3/14/2014Given all the lousy service in South Beach, it's so nice to go someplace where the service is superb, and Baires always is. It's also reasonably priced, so why not go there?Special Features:
- Bachelor DinnerBigElephantDined on 3/8/2014I organized a trip to south beach for my brothers bachelor party. All 10 of us are in our mid 30 to low 40s. I decided to book a nice steak house dinner on Saturday night and wanted something exceptional without the gigantic price tag many restaurants have in south beach. I also wanted a latin flare to the steaks since we were in Miami. I couldn't have picked a better place. The restaurant is close to collins ave. and alot of great sites in the same posh outdoor mall. The main reason why I chose this restaurant was because they were kind enough to allow me to order family style. That is they cut the meat into slices to allow everyone sample the different cuts of steak or chicken. Wow. That is what I call exceptional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BadOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/7/2014Food was cold, steaks not done correctly and if you say something the general mananger comes to the table to harass you. Not a good experience really.
- The cuts of beef were tastyjackVIPDined on 2/15/2014The cuts of beef were tasty and reasonably priced.Special Features:
- ValentineOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Beeing fron outsider of town/country, it was my only way of dining a table for the special occasion. It was a special restaurant for this special occasion, enjoyed every minute of it and the personal/professional welcome was a good part of our pleasure at BairesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great dining experienceGoodDined on 2/8/2014Great dining experience, very delicious meat, super dishes, and excellent desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem in Lincoln RoadFENOMENALDined on 2/3/2014The food is very good, service nice and specially the meatSpecial Features:
- Consistently GreatLoriSoBeVIPDined on 2/2/2014I have eaten here many times and am always very happy with the food and service. It is my first choice on Lincoln Rd and convenient for a meal before or after the movies as it is a minute from the Regal Cinemas. The organic boneless half chicken is the best I have had, and the skirt steak is delicious. Great cocktails and wine choices. Decor, ambience and service excellent. I have introduced many people to this restaurant and all have enjoyed their experiences.Special Features:
- Night out at South BeachOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/28/2014Myself and my two daughters and their boyfriends were visiting Miami last week and staying in Mary Brickle. We wanted to have a night out at South Beach to include dinner, prefaced and followed by cocktails on Ocean Drive. We chose Baires Grill and none of us were disappointed. A good holiday memory.Special Features:
- a local favoritelskhVIPDined on 1/11/2014always love going here. staff is wonderful! grilled chicken and steaks are great. love the table by the window. also fun watching games at the bar.Special Features:
- Try the grilled provolone;kingbVIPDined on 1/10/2014Try the grilled provolone; it's extraordinary. And the beef is the best in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.