Bahama Breeze - Las Vegas
On The Corner of Paradise & East Flamingo
375 Hughes Center Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
CaribbeanPrice: $30 and under
Bahama Breeze - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bahamabreeze.com/locations/?restaurantid=3020
- Phone: (702) 731-3252
- Hours of Operation:
Open 11am - Midnight Every Day
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Sun-Th 8pm-12am
Live Caribbean Music
- Special Events: We can accomodate parties up to 300. Please see our Private Dining Page.
A word from Bahama Breeze - Las Vegas
Bahama Breeze is the restaurant that brings guests the feeling of an island escape by inviting them with food, drink and a vibrant atmosphere found in the Islands. The restaurant is known for fresh, delicious seafood, distinctive chicken dishes and flame-grilled steaks, accompanied by refreshing, hand-crafted tropical drinks including Legendary Island Cocktails.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bahama Breeze - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
36 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (21)great for lunch (14)special occasion (11)fit for foodies (10)great for outdoor dining (10)neighborhood gem (9)kid-friendly (8)romantic (5)late-night find (5)great for brunch (5)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- An outstanding experienceShutterbugs702Dined on 11/20/2014Would like to thank Bahama Breeze and its superb staff for providing a perfect setting for our club meeting. It was quiet enough so we could hear each other talk and still feel the charming effect of the ambiance. The food was wonderful and service exceptional. I will look forward to calling on you again for another large group dinner. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lunch with old friendsmamahenDined on 10/31/2014A couple of old friends were visiting Las Vegas and we had lunch. The food was delicious and the service excellent (as usual) and we felt very comfortable chatting about old times. We stayed 4 hours and never felt as if we had overstayed our welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shpwy2mchDined on 10/25/2014Excellent service by Brandon! Great food! Good place to gather with friends.Special Features:
- Made me look good!BigLDined on 10/20/2014My family of 8 has several foodies that know how to get down. They all loved Bahama breeze and enjoyed their evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chris From The UKluv2gobreezyDined on 10/11/2014In Las Vegas for the week trying to work out best places to go, On arrival day wanted to get dinner but from somewhere I knew would be good. Have visited Bahama Breeze in Florida before, just looked for the name and took a taxi. Not disappointed, great restaurant, great service - great first day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go to lunch placenotquitehipDined on 10/9/2014I work nearby and eat here often. I can't personally recommend many of the menu items because I'm kind of stuck on the calypso shrimp linguine.Special Features:
- A night outwaxie1899VIPDined on 10/4/2014My lady and I had plans to attend a concert. We decided to dine at Bahama Breeze as we hand's eaten there in over a decade and it was close to our intended venue. We were reminded as to why we haven't eaten there in quite some time. The food had literally no taste. The tacos were not spiced, and tasted like bland brisket. The paella was under spiced. The desserts were large and oversweet. Ultimately, I became ill, from the food and had to leave concert venue, before the concert even started. Dinner ruined a potentially enjoyable evening.
- A touch of the Caribbean.HBfoodieVIPDined on 9/27/2014We spotted this restaurant as we were driving east from the "Strip" and decided to stop for lunch. We were seated right away in the covered, air-conditioned patio. Our server met us immediately and explained the specials for the day. He was friendly, very knowledgable and provided excellent service. We enjoyed a light lunch of salads and their famous Seafood Chowder, all quite delicious. This is one of the few, if any, restaurants in the Vegas area that serves true Southern Style Sweet Tea as an optionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good foodGoodfoodDined on 9/20/2014Excellent food and server was very good. Only down side was we sat near a server station and it seemed to be a place servers congregated to have personal conversations which tended to be a bit loud.Special Features:
- Fantastic!outtolunchDined on 9/2/2014Here for business lunch. Great atmosphere and food.Special Features:
- kitchen needs work, service greatHeart2HeartTeresaAaronDined on 8/31/2014We had a large party of 15. One of our memebers didn't get her order taken 3x yet the portions were large enough for us to share . Despite that Steve our server was great as usual. The kitchen needs work though. 3 orders had to go back due to flavors were not to par .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun timesIsland4fnDined on 8/30/2014Love this place, indoors or outdoors, love happy hour, bar area seems like I'm back in the Caribbean, servers are the best in Vegas....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DealsNiniDined on 8/15/2014The drink prices were phenomenal. Great portions and good overall taste. This spot is great for groups. They divided the checks and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too noisy for conversationmloinvegasDined on 8/10/2014I have enjoyed Bahama Breeze before, but sitting in the "outer" area, it was very noisy. I was visiting with relatives and it was very had to participate in the conversation. I always wonder why restaurants feel that they have to play loud music, when actually patrons are there to talk and enjoy a good meal. On the other hand . . . we did enjoy the atmosphere and the entertainment was very nice. I love the Bahamas, so it was fun!
- marieDined on 7/31/2014Love, love, love their food. Great Habenero Chicken Wings and sweet Plaintain, my favorites. We went their twice during my visit to Las Vegas. Wish they had a restaurant in California in the Bay Area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bahama BreezeBradfordBRVIPDined on 7/29/2014Excellent service from Autumn. Unique dishes that can't be found on every corner of town, such as delicious beef patties and yuca.Special Features:
- The following 27 reviews are from the Bahama Breeze - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- GweedoDined on 7/28/2014good food but service wasn't as good as I would like.Special Features:
- Saturday night dinner in VegasEllenDeetteDined on 7/26/2014Visited recently while in Vegas. Close to our hotel (Hard Rock). Met with my brother and sister-in-law. We all enjoyed our meal. We had seafood that was excellent. I had Tilapia that was cooked perfectly. We would like to return again when in Vegas. Excellent service too.Special Features:
- Exceeded our expectationsMistiDined on 7/24/2014Everything here was AMAZING! The staff were friendly, and the atmosphere was very nice. My husband and I came to celebrate our 3 year anniversary and we definitely enjoyed ourselves. The mussels here were amazing! My husband doesn't even eat them, yet he ate the entire appetizer bowl. The portions are huge and you get a definite bang for your buck! The manager came out to speak to us and even treated us to dessert for our anniversary. I would definitely recommend coming here!Special Features:
- Awesome, fun place!SperkyVIPDined on 7/23/2014Service was superb! Food delicious and generous. The only issue was that we arrived early for our reservation and were asked to sit in the lobby area until our reservation 20 minutes later. They weren't busy and several people came over and asked if we had been helped. We explained we were told to wait. After 10 minutes, one of the hostesses said that it was "ridiculous to make them wait when we have tables that are empty, servers waiting for tables to be filled when they are a bit early" she came over and apologized and seated us immediately. She was very friendly and welcoming. Our server was awesome! Gave great suggestions which we took and were pleased with everything we ordered! Great place!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014Our group does this once a month and we tried to explain to the waiter how we have always had luck by sitting across from their partner to make it easier for the separate checks. He felt it easier for him to just go around the table. This is no doubt why the checks got mixed up and it took a lot of time for the waiter to fix the problem. I wish he had listened to us but what I had a feeling would happen did happen, but I figured he has done this request before and knew best. Sure enough the bills were mixed up and caused confusion. Other than that, we enjoyed the food and I know you tried to make everything pleasant and you did. Thank you - You will see us again I'm sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant, poor servicefoodiedDined on 7/9/2014Our server appeared to be a little too busy. i'm not quite sure what was going on but it took at least 15 minutes just to get drinks and she did not bring a straw when she did bring them. When we were ready to pay for the check it took her at least 15 minutes to bring it back to us. I like this place especially their late night happy hour but the service was poor this time. Also, On my last visit, the server seemed to be rushing us and i did not like that. It took away from my dining experience. My fiance and I were clearly engaged in conversation and each time he walked past, he would ask if we wanted a box for our food; not if we wanted another drink, a refill, or if we would like to order anything else.Special Features:
- Very Disappointingteachermom1954VIPDined on 7/8/2014We usually eat here whenever we come to Vegas. Last night we were extremely disappointed in the service. We had to wait to be seated. We informed the waiter we needed to move things along because we were going to a show. Our drinks took a long tie to arrive. Then when food started to come, 2 salads were not delivered so we had to wait on those. They had not been turned in by the server. They started to bring the food but we had to send it back since we had two salads that were a no show. Then one of the people we were with asked for extra dipping sauce for her shrimp, That never came. We asked for the bill, reminding the server YET AGAIN we needed to get to a show. Finally got up to pay bill at the front! NOT HAPPY WITH SERVICESpecial Features:
- foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/5/2014we ordered hummus, it tasted nothing like the hummus I eat. The salad did not have much taste. I had the salad. My husband had a hamburger with onion rings. It was good.Special Features:
- IEatOutOftenDined on 7/5/2014I always love the food, the service, & this time, there was wonderful, live Caribbean music. I only wish you would bring back the wonderful chicken kabobs I used to get. Sadly, they were taken off the menu, but they were my favorite thing on the menu. It's always maddening to have a favorite menu item at a restaurant, then they no longer make it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great happy hour!JenJenVIPDined on 7/3/2014excellent service. food was fresh and perfectly prepared. we were made to feel very appreciated and welcomed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place for dinnermandalayblueDined on 6/29/2014I was meeting a friend who was in Las Vegas for a convention. We chose this place because it was close to her hotel. Great choice of menu items something for everyone. I had the Shrimp over buttered grits and it was awesome. Let me tell you no skimping on the shrimp. Nice big pieces and plenty of them. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great happy hour!JenJenVIPDined on 6/20/2014fresh food. Great value for the money. friendly wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/17/2014We went to Bahama Breeze with a large party (18) and they were very accommodating and the service was excellent, they even did separate checks for us! Our main server was Mandy and I can't say enough good things about our experience. The happy hour specials are really great as well. I would highly recommend this place and will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Relaxed dining in Las VegasPerthWandererDined on 5/31/2014It's not that easy to find a child friendly dinner option in Las Vegas. Bahamas Breeze was a great choice. Relaxed atmosphere, lots of space, lots of menu items that kids can easily eat (including with hands!), all without sacrificing anything from an adult perspective.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- extremely poor servicehavenoneDined on 5/24/2014Food was great and I loved the Jerk chicken. Drinks were very nice. But our waiter who started out very friendly was not terribly professional or attentive and left us hanging over and over and over.Special Features:
- Good Caribbean dinnerBradfordBRVIPDined on 5/23/2014Nice choices that you cannot find at other restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable mix of food and drinkTravelingAcctntDined on 5/13/2014This place has wonderful variety of food and drink options. We have been there a few times and have enjoyed everything we have ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chillin' @ Bahamas BreezeSuzyQDined on 5/5/2014We really enjoyed our dinner at Bahamas Breeze. The ambiance is great, our dinners were all delicious, tasty drinks which were reasonably priced, and the service was terrific. We'll definitely be back. And don't forget to snap your picture in the big and colorful lounge chairs out front.Special Features:
- Very family orientedOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/1/2014Had an amazing dinner with my entire family. The restaurant played out very well with their theme, drinks and their menu; great selections with all their specialty drinks. Good for big groups as well. Service was pretty good if I can recall. Will go back for sure.Special Features:
- Bahama BreezeBradfordBRVIPDined on 5/1/2014Very good food and service. Enjoyable atmosphere. Chicken Santiago, their best dish in my opinion, was taken off the menu, but now replaced with a near-replica named Barbados Chicken. It is really good.Special Features:
- Good food, reasonable pricesKimberlyDined on 4/12/2014Everyone in our group loved their food but one person. The service was good and the prices were very reasonable.Special Features:
- Fun times at Bahama BreezeBradfordBRVIPDined on 3/26/2014If you haven't tried Bahama Breeze, you are missing out. Unique menu items, in a fun atmosphere.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/22/2014Great music - fed a crowd all at the same time. Wait staff handled all of our requestsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun placeJustright1Dined on 3/19/2014Large menu many selections great service and ambianceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.