Badger Crossing Pub & Eatery
909 Front St
Cashton, WI 54619Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Badger Crossing Pub & Eatery
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.badgercrossing.com/
- Phone: (608) 654-5706
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Prime Rib
- Executive Chef: Lyle Schaller
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Customized catering for weddings, anniversaries and parties.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer an upstairs dining room with capacity for 50 people that can be rented for semi private dining.
- Private Party Contact: Lyle Schaller 6084872911x
A word from Badger Crossing Pub & Eatery
Badger Crossing is a delightful find in a small town. We have a very diverse menu offering steaks from a local butcher, finger lickin' barbecued ribs, seafood, homemade soups, pizza cooked in a stone oven and many other surprising menu items!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Badger Crossing Pub & Eatery - Best Restaurants in La Crosse ›
Badger Crossing Pub & Eatery reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (2)hot spot (2)fit for foodies (1)special occasion (1)good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FishingDined on 8/16/2014The service was great but dinner was outstanding!!!!! Prime rib was the best I have had in years, combined with the onions and mushrooms it was heaven. I always order the larger cut of prime rib where ever we eat and have no problem finishing it. This was so thick I could not finish the dinner and took home a piece large enough for lunch the next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 4 reviews are from the Badger Crossing Pub & Eatery reviews archive.
- Cooking in Cashton!PoochieDined on 4/26/2014Nice neighborhood restaurant...good food at a fair price. Appreciate having a nice wine glass!Special Features:
- BCistheplacetobeDined on 4/19/2014Enjoyable, relaxing, great food and service. Ice cream drinks were excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sat. night Prime Rib specialOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/19/2014OMG the prime rib is to die for!! Highly recommend checking it out. The staff is the best, especially the cook and the owners...Nick, Deb & Tim Hundt. Took friends there for first time, pretty sure it will be a go-to spot for them from now on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfect..foodiefamilyDined on 12/7/2013Our family greatly enjoyed the dining experience. The salad bar was amazing and the broccoli cheese soup was to die for (and I dont even like broccoli.) Even dining on one of the busiest nights, appetizers and food came out promptly, our steaks were done to perfection and potatoes were hot. The only opportunity was the children mentioned the fettuccine sauce was not up to par (and they are experts in this area). Would definitely return and recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.