Bacio - Tropicana Las Vegas
3801 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Bacio - Tropicana Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.troplv.com/dining/bacio
- Phone: (702) 739-2222
- Hours of Operation:
Cuisine Type: Italian
Hours: Daily 5pm-10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Area, Smoking Area, Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from Bacio - Tropicana Las Vegas
Bacio is a charming trattoria specializing in authentic Italian fare. Using only the freshest and most choice ingredients, we prepare signature salads, pastas, and more.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bacio - Tropicana Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (12)romantic (11)special occasion (9)good for groups (7)notable wine list (7)neighborhood gem (5)late-night find (4)scenic view (2)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Thankfully it was freeHungryVIPDined on 12/24/2013Way to expensive for what you get. Portions are usually large at Italian places. Not here. The only bright spot was our waitress.
- LovelyJanellB91Dined on 12/18/2013This was my first time going to Bacio and it was absolutely amazing, the food was FANTASTIC!!!! The Veal Milanese is big but very good and cooked to perfection and Torta Di Mele is to die.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian so-so.fennyVIPDined on 12/4/2013Food was just OK. Soup was average. Pasta was al-dente, but flavor was just missing the mark. Chicken dish could have used more sauce as chicken was a bit dry.
- Great stop before Comedy showElizabethDined on 11/5/2013We had a wonderful dinner here. The service was great!I would recommend this to a friend.
- so sodenaligalVIPDined on 10/15/2013Food was mediocre. There are much better dining options in the Vegas area at these prices...For example ordered the chopped salad and the lettuce was chopped brownish iceberg lettuce.
- Bachio is backSkibumVIPDined on 9/27/2013After stumbling leading to Carla's departure, Bachio is back and better than ever. Our server, Todd remembered me and the special veal plate they made for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy!NEdinerDined on 9/26/2013Enjoyed great food and wine. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Absolutely DelightfulFoodLuvrVIPDined on 8/28/2013This restaurant is fabulous. The wait staff was superb and wonderfully friendly. Saul was our waiter, and he is an excellent waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Refreshing ChangePhillyPhoodieVIPDined on 8/27/2013. .. .from the mega restaurants in Vegas hotels. The food is attentively prepared. The atmosphere is intimate. Best to eat inside (not on the ersatz interior "street" of the hotel. Reasonably priced for the quality. Service is friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great and serviceNakoDined on 8/27/2013Food was great and service was quick and accurate. It was a great time.Special Features:
- Great from start to finish!ShoeladyDined on 8/17/2013Great drinks, outstanding food and a wonderful waiter made my visit to Bacio even better than I expected. Our waiter, Todd, was just the best. He was attentive but we never felt rushed and was spot on with his entree recommendations. My Bacio experience began with the a fantastic Ginger Mojito that was so good I had to enjoy two! Our appetizer (calamari) and salads (Bacio house salad) were served very promptly and were delicious. We ordered a variety of different entrees - Gnocchi, Milanese, Capellini, Risotto - and all were perfectly cooked and incredibly flavorful. Bacio was definitely up to the task of serving Italian food to eight Italian women.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/8/2013I went to Bacio with the hopes of enjoying a romantic meal with my fiancée. Instead, our food was over priced and tasted as though it came out of a microwave. The restaurant was beautiful, but the food was so terrible that we went out for fast food after leaving our meals mostly uneaten. Never once did the waiter ask how our meal was, and we left feeling disappointed by the experience.
- Not as great as I had hopedArmyNurseDined on 7/27/2013Todd, our waiter, was wonderful. The Ginger Mojito was terrific. The rice balls and gnocchi were not great. The Linguine & Clam Sauce was fabulous.
- Could have potential....OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/11/2013Waiter distracted by a very demanding person which prevented him from even checking on us or our food quality. Pork chops tough and didn't even have a chance to send them back due to lack of attention by our waiter. No chance to even request another dish due to time constraints.
- Italian dineeshererDined on 7/10/2013The ambiance was pleasant. The food great and served hot. The waiter was fantastic, very professional and knowledgeable. The only thing not good about the dinner was that seating. The chairs were hard and not well-matched to the table height.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Services & Prices!Chase511VIPDined on 7/6/2013We went to Baccio for my best friends birthday with a party of 7people.. Our server, Anthony, was fantastic! (I ordered a espresso martini and he went to the restaurant next door to have it made as they didn't have all the ingredients) He was very patient, sincere and knowledgeable. Our food was great and the prices were very reasonable. I was a bit wary being that it is in The Tropincana but everything turned out great. Even had a nice Happy Birthday dessert sent to the table. I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Not bad at allTheDriverDined on 7/5/2013Good food at typical Vegas prices. Very much an upscale Italian restaurant . Try the gnocchi and the veal romanaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun and great serviceJsfphillyDined on 7/5/2013The service was awesome. Lloyd our waiter was extremely courteous and accomdating. The inside room is perfect for casual dining. The food portions are very generous. The chicken dishes were not the best. The chicken parm and the Milanese were dry and frozen opposed to organic. However, the pasta's dishes were very tasty. The prices are a bit steep but not over the top.Special Features:
- service excellentcpufan1975Dined on 6/21/2013The service here was excellent and the table we were seated at had a direct view of the pool area which was nice. We had a chopped salad that we were not particularly fond of and my husband had spaghetti with a side of meatballs and felt in general his items lacked flavor.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/12/2013Even though Carla Pelligrino is no longer associated with the restaurant, the food and service standards are still outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/11/2013The service was wonderful. The server very personable. The food was excellentSpecial Features:
- Very fine Italian meal inBuntzVIPDined on 6/10/2013Very fine Italian meal in a nice casual setting at the Tropicana in Las Vegas. Prices are a bit on the high side, but our food was delicious and the service was very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed the Italian food andmidereedDined on 6/7/2013Enjoyed the Italian food and service was good. The atmosphere is ok but it is in the concourse of a busy hotel and where we were sitting was rather busy. Would recommend sitting inside if privacy is an issue.
- Great service, food was lackingJguideDined on 5/25/2013Our server was Anthony, he was extremely good. However our food did not come close to expectations. The calamari was overcooked and rubbery, the chicken was dry and plain and the steak pizziola was a terrible grade of steak and was chewy.
- GreatTJGJDined on 5/24/2013The food was excellent, the service was super, and we will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENTMoogieVIPDined on 5/14/2013My family and I dined at this restaurant while on vacation to Las Vegas. OMG, The food was absolutely delicious. We each had something different and we all tasted each others food and it was all delicious. I especially loved my pasta with vodka sauce. Would definitely go back again if ever in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FOOD WAS DELICIOUS, SERVICEDEBBIEDined on 5/11/2013FOOD WAS DELICIOUS, SERVICE EXCELLENT. NICE WINE LIST. PEOPLE WHO CARE.Special Features:
- Bacio + Rolling Stones- Great ComboRichardDined on 5/11/2013We had a special night combining these two. Bacio is a top notch place. We dined inside facing the pool area and right from the start we found everything done well. I'm always impressed when a waiter recommends the less expensive of two items when asked. Both the seafood pasta dish and the lobster casserole dishes were tasty as well as the wines served at just the right chilled level. We were able to talk in a normal voice even though the restaurant was nearly filled around us. BTW, the Stones put on a great show---catch them before they end the current tour.Special Features:
- Tasty Italian Food in The TropicanaTravelingKramersDined on 5/5/2013My husband and I ate at Bacio during our recent stay at The Tropicana and enjoyed it very much. We ordered the Crispy Risotto for our appetizer and it was okay, needed a bit more flavor in my opinion. I ordered the Chicken Milanese and my husband Chicken Scarpariello, both were very tasty. We added an order of pasta and sweet & spicy sausage for the table which were excellent! Nice hot assorted bread, great wine list and didn't break the bank for us. Would recommend a meal there if staying at The Trop!Special Features:
- Smaller than we thought butOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/18/2013Smaller than we thought but great food and service.
- Good food and service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/18/2013Good food and service was excellent. Desert was exceptional.
- A Hidden GemSilvioCDined on 3/23/2013This might be the best Italian restaurant In all of Las Vegas! The food was spectacular, service was excellent, and the restaurant has a comfortable feel. This place is a hidden gem. It will be my first stop next time I visit Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Just OKJ9GomperzVIPDined on 3/23/2013Our server was really good, the food was nice, but the chairs are uncomfortable, the place was so brightly lit that it felt more like a diner than a dinner spot. I do compliment them on the fact that the restaurant was incredibly clean. It was just too sparse and bright for us to feel like we had been out for dinner on the strip.
- nice little placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/23/2013This was a nice little place to get early dinner before a show. The food seemed unremarkable, but we are vegetarians and finding anything special for our needs is never easy. There were a few choices, so we were fine. I enjoyed the chopped salad (sans the meat) and had a small bowl of spaghetti. I think that the portions are a little on the small side, especially for the prices.
- Quality of old Vegas...JoeTexasDined on 3/20/2013Old school Vegas baby... Great food.. Great service. Small but charming place. If you want glam, go to a newer place on the strip. If you want good quality - this is the place. I will be returning.Special Features:
- A pleasant experience. TheMehhhVIPDined on 3/13/2013A pleasant experience. The Risotto with shrimp was very goos as was the Heirloom tomato and buffalo moz salad..I would return next time I stay at the Trop.
- Special occasion-little pricey.SuegDined on 3/7/2013Special occasion-little pricey. Service absolutely wonderful.Special Features:
- Bacio is located in the TropicanaKfamily4VIPDined on 3/7/2013Bacio is located in the Tropicana hotel and is good for both a nice romantic dinner as well as good for a business meal. Planning is a must as the seating is limited for the larger groups. While our food was very good the negative is that the servers also serve the food. Unfortunately our food sat on the counter for over 10 mins waiting for our server to pick it up as she was busy attending to 4 other tables and thusly my dish, had to be sent back for a "do over". The manager on staff should have noticed and taken the food to us personally. Also the server said the dish was alacarte meaning no vegetable. We ordered spinach and the dinner did indeed come with a large portion of broccolli. The server did not comp us on the vegetable.Special Features:
- The seafood calamari mix wasdiningexperienceDined on 3/7/2013The seafood calamari mix was really good. The Italian penne pasta was so, so. Clams were very chewy.
- Newest Favourite!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/17/2013Bacio is our newest favourite in Las Vegas. Our waitress, Amber, and assistant, Glenn, were attentive to our needs and were very personable. Everything was wonderful, from the pomegranate lemonade to the best tiramisu I've ever had. Portions are good sized and everything is a la carte and prices are more than fair. We have already recommended it to several others and plan to go back next time we are in town.Special Features: