Bacio - Tropicana Las Vegas
3801 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Bacio - Tropicana Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.troplv.com/dining/bacio
- Phone: 7027392222
- Hours of Operation:
Cuisine Type: Italian
Hours: Daily 5pm-10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Area, Smoking Area, Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from Bacio - Tropicana Las Vegas
Bacio is a charming trattoria specializing in authentic Italian fare. Using only the freshest and most choice ingredients, we prepare signature salads, pastas, and more.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bacio - Tropicana Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
48 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (11)romantic (10)special occasion (10)good for groups (8)neighborhood gem (5)notable wine list (5)great for lunch (3)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Another Good Experience.NewJPDined on 10/18/2014Another great experience at Bacios. Always enjoy going there. Food, service, etc. always top notch.
- OK FOOD.Ak1972Dined on 10/11/2014FOOD WAS OK, LIMITED SELECTION OF WINE BUT SERVICE IS GREAT:) WE WERE SEATED BY THE WINDOW AND THOUGHT WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A GREAT VIEW BUT OUR VIEW WERE THE HOTEL ROOMS WHICH YOU CAN SEE SOME ACTIONS GOING ON!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for when you need a breakMissVVIPDined on 10/4/2014My friend and I were exhausted so opted to have a quiet dinner where we were staying. The food is definitely "good" but not "great" - but since the pricing was for "great" I was expecting to have something that wowed me. That said, the food was clean, simple, easy to eat - sometimes you need that after all the bad dietary choices of Vegas. So if your tummy needs a break, I do recommend this spot. Decent wines by the glass. Service was friendly and nice. I find the decor is a bit stark though, and it would be nice if there was an option for some fresh air.
- Great ServiceOldvineguyDined on 9/27/2014Our group of four enjoyed accommodating and attentive service throughout our meal. The food was good and portions were just right. Great discount for locals with a Trop players card.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bacio good food quick serviceCathyDined on 9/25/2014Bacio is located in the Tropicana had an excellent dinner and wine menu. Generous portions, good desserts perfect for a quick or romantic dinner while in Vegas! Oh and the prices won't kill you wallet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodcathDined on 9/24/2014Ate there 2 nights in a row. ...first night food and service were great....service second night bumpy...But food was great thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was okayOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/23/2014Was okay....I like to try new places. The dessert was good.
- Worth repeat visitsbookladyVIPDined on 9/3/2014This is in the Tropicana and I was staying there for a wedding so planned to eat there my first night in town. My sister and brother-in-law liked the food so well that they ate there three nights in a row. I had a tasty penne dish, my sister enjoyed the chicken piccata and I don't remember what my brother-in-law ordered but we all liked our entrees. Our server was very accommodating. My sister and I enjoyed a Gavi di Gavi white wine while my brother-in-law had a glass of red wine. The restaurant also offers wine and food pairing menus.
- Bacio reviewDaveVIPDined on 8/27/2014We were pleasantly surprised by this restaurant. There was a classic look to it that matched the Tropicana. The food was delicious and well prepared. We ordered fish and a baked pasta with bolognese. Hostess was quite slow with everyone who had reservations but our waiter was very attentive. If you want classic Italian food in a mellow atmosphere, this is the place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NewJPNewJPDined on 8/20/2014Very good restaurant. Good service, food and atmosphere. Always enjoy going here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife hated it!FoodieVIPDined on 8/19/2014We ate at Bacio last night and my wife hasn't stopped talking about the waiter. She felt disrespted by him and I am paying for it! The food was ok. I actually like the food more than a lot of other Italian restaurants in Vegas but last night the air conditioning was not working and dining was miserable. They closed the restart at 6:30 due to the excessive heat in the kitchen. Our waiter Saul told us he put the bread requested in our to-go bag but when we got home the bread was not the same and was as hard as a rock. We used a Groupon for this venue and since I work in the industry I am very conscious of the wait staff's perceptions. Out meal came $63 an I gave our man Saul a $25 gratuity, so I expect my bread to be better than bird feed.
- Delicious.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/15/2014Party of three.. ordered lobster ravioli and two veal parmigiana's. Both were DELICIOUS! The veal parmigiana was enormous, practically hanging over the side of the plate. Dining "al fresco" gave you a chance to people watch (while they watched you eat!) Compliments to our waiter and beverage server (so sorry I cannot remember their names.) Overall great experience and will definitely go back again on our next trip to Vegas.Special Features:
- Poor Service - Over PricedDisappointedDined on 8/15/2014We were very disappointed in the service. Since they are able to add the tip directly onto the check, the service person wasn't too interested in keeping us pleased. NO meatballs in an Italian restaurant on a Friday night at 7:45? What's up with that? We had to wait 45 minutes for our dinner. Another 25 minutes to get our check... Managers never came around to check on how service or dinner was. Would not dine in Bacio again.
- NuggetDined on 8/15/2014Great service and the food was delicious! Had the lobster gnocchi and beef ravioli, both were superb! Light, fresh, exactly how I like Italian dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Meal We've Had!jomomcooksDined on 8/12/2014We did the Tasting Menu and can't say anything more that every morsel and sip was a delight! I would give it more stars if I could.Special Features:
- Loved the tasting menu!MazzyDined on 8/10/2014Everything we had was amazing. The tasting menu was a great price for what you get. The tasting portions looked like normal portions to me. I cannot say enough good things about this place.Special Features:
- Poor foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2014Poor food - even worse than you would expect given the reviews you've read so far!
- Ho HumtravlinLAVIPDined on 8/6/2014Food at this Tropicana Hotel bistro was great,,,,as was the friendly service.....BUT......the atmosphere was really tired. This restaurant see med like it was just stuck in an area to fill it up, like an afterthought, no frills, needed sunglasses at 7pm....tacky little curtains, funny place, not like a Vegas casino restaurant. Wouldn't bother with this place again
- Great pre- show Dinner!cheapoYromanticoDined on 8/3/2014We chose Bacio because it's in the Tropicana, where we were going to see Mamma Mia. ( great show, by the way.) our server, Anthony, was incredible. Salads came quickly, but due to some problem our dinners were delayed. Anthony was very apologetic, and comp'd us our wine. Wifey had lobster ravioli, which she says was delicious (I'm not a lobster guy.) I wasn't very hungry, so I had a small pasta plate, which was fine (ask for extra marinara.). Highly recommend this restaurant!I would recommend this to a friend.
- BacioPcskDined on 7/29/2014Good service every time we've gone. Prices seem to have gone up since last year. Good food. Much better than the Italian in the New York New York.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No ShowRovezziVIPDined on 7/29/2014We ate here and we made our reservation using OpenTable and they didn't put in the system that we were there so we got o points for our reservation. For that reason, we will never be back.
- bellissimo baciomegDusTVIPDined on 7/24/2014my hubby and i dined here on a week long trip to fabulous las vegas (so of course expect to pay a smidge more) - and well worth it, bacio most definitely did delight!! the design of the restaurant (inside the tropicana) is the only slightly strange aspect of the dining experience - so much white!! our server amber was super awesome and made dinner that much more enjoyable! we had the most delicious scallops to start, soup & salad, my hubby's chicken parmigiana and my tagliolini - one of the best i've had!! oh and who could do it without wine!! thank you again to all at bacio - especially the wonderful server amber!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LLF89074LLF89074Dined on 7/23/2014Food was okay but over priced. Wine very expensive for the quality. Would recommend alternative dining experience for price/quality.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/21/2014what a hidden gem in Las Vegas.. The food was so wonderful and fresh and delicious...The chef came out to our table to thank us for dining at the restaurant...the pasta was the best I have had in years and the veal parm was epic...we love this restaurant and will highly recommend to everyone and will be returningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantNewJPDined on 7/19/2014I have dined at Bacio's a number of times and it is always a great experience. All categories, food, service, ambience and noise level are excellent. In addition, the staff makes you feel welcome this time from Jorin the hostess to our excellent server Amber. Just an excellent restaurant in my opinion and plan to go back.Special Features:
- Super entrees!vegas3residentDined on 7/11/2014Breads and salads were not so great, but the wine was fairly good and entrees were unsurpassed! Beef ravioli was exquisite. Chicken piccatta melted in your mouth. Veal scallopini dish had to be licked clean! We were seated around the outside of the main restaurant, where they had tables set up to watch the passers by between the casino and the convention area. It added more to the conversation, to say the least! Our server, Pablo, was superb. Prices very reasonable for such great entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good and bad!FoodieVIPDined on 7/8/2014I have eaten here a few times and although I find the restaurant somewhat awkward, it is not terrible. I will say that the menu is very much overpriced and that is unfortunate. Our server was very nice and the food was ok. I had a Groupon but I still went over by $100. I was somewhat disturbed by all the groupons being used...I could see that every tightwad in Vegas was there that night! how do you go out to a restaurant and drink water or soda? Why go out if you are that cheap?
- Forgettable AmbiencekmarsDined on 7/7/2014Great food, but pricey. Good service No Ambience Not a bad option if you are staying at the Trop and don't want to leave the property.
- Overpriced MediocrityExpectationsHighDined on 7/3/20142 adults/ 2 kids We had 4 entrees, 2 glasses of wine, kids drinks, 2 salads. No dessert and it was over $200 with tip. Sauce was dry, food ok, salad was drenched in dressing. Went the next day to another Italian restaurant at The Venetian and experienced great ambiance, flavorful food, dessert, wine and half the price for 4.
- food not goodlovetodineDined on 6/28/2014The food was horrible dripping in butter bread was stale. Just overall not good!
- Love the Rigatoni2KingsMomDined on 6/26/2014We live in Vegas and always go to Bacio when we want Italian, true Italian food. The service and selection is fabulous, especially the Rigatoni.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 237 reviews are from the Bacio - Tropicana Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Great Service, Mediocre Food1BusyBeaDined on 6/22/2014Our waiter was Saul and busboy was Glenn which were excellent. They provided us with superb service. However the food was a big disappointment. We started with the spinach salad. It was so overdressed that it made it pungent. We finished it by drinking lots of water. I ordered the veal marsala that was just okay. It wasn't bad, but I've had so much better. There was nothing special about it. My boyfriend order the Chicken Caprese. It seemed that they wanted to get the skin crispy, but they over did it which make it crunchy. It was difficult to cut and chew. The asparagus was good. The tiramisu tasted old and premade, not fresh at all. We had a Groupon which made this place more affordable, but Groupon or not I would not go back.Special Features:
- Italian Restaurant in Tropicanaksb1001VIPDined on 6/20/2014Found this through Groupon. Food was very good. Nice wine list. Service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cute little restaurantLasvegasrobertDined on 6/16/2014We went here for dinner prior to a comedy show at the Trop. The service was quick and friendly. The calamari appetizer was large enough for four people. The dinners were of reasonable size and were of decent quality. Certainly not the best Italian in town but a nice place for a pre show dinner.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/12/2014This was our fourth visit to Bacio's while staying at the Tropicana and it did not disappoint. The food was delicious and the experience was made that much more memorable by the attentiveness and care of Anthony and Derrick. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bravo BacioGreekDinerDined on 6/9/2014We sat inside (we were offered our choice for inside or outside), and our waiter (Lloyd), was helpful, knowledgeable, and bubbling with enthusiasm. The food was great, the atmosphere was good, and the service was stellar. Food was very reasonably priced.Special Features:
- Delicious & charming.food4lifeDined on 6/7/2014We completely enjoyed it & will go back. Thank you for a wonderful meal to add to our date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hidden gem!DoggerlanDined on 6/7/2014A delectable meal! We were pleasantly surprised by the caliber of the food and service. The wine list was terrific and the portion was just right. I would recommend this restaurant, without reservation, to tourists and locals alikeSpecial Features:
- Phenomenal Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 6/4/2014We ate here for dinner and the food was outstanding!!! They have an amazing chef!!!! Service was very good too! Definitely a mustSpecial Features:
- Wonderful!MangiVIPDined on 6/4/2014I must say for a small restaurant, Bacio had great atmosphere and outside view. The food was delicious, service was fabulous - I would definitely come back!Special Features: