204 Grand Street
Brooklyn, NY 11211Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.baciny.com/
- Phone: (718) 599-6599
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Antonio Vaquero
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Baci & Abbracci is the perfect location for your next private event. Allow our talented chefs and skilled waitstaff to manage the details as you mingle with your guests.
- Private Party Contact: Event Coordinator 8776291137
A word from Baci Abbracci
Italian for 'kisses and hugs', baci&abbracci's Neapolitan-style pizzas and "fresh", "homey" dishes merit the trip on the L. The white-washed walls of this modern Williamsburg trattoria boasts a small bar, while the sun-kissed garden is an "enticing escape." Neighborhood folk love the bread, mozzarella and pasta which are made fresh daily. Your first order of business: Ordering a Peroni or glass of Italian wine. Then dig into belly-warming dishes like calamari, red beet and goat cheese gnocchi, and wood-fired pizzas (Time Out New York's Best New Pizza Joint 2007) . Finish off with the torta della nonna, with custardy sabayon, chocolate cream piping, and crushed, toasted pistachios. As delicious as the food, is the "exceedingly friendly" staff.Continued
See us on ABC news!
See us on ABC news!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Baci Abbracci - Best Restaurants in Williamsburg ›
Baci Abbracci reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (12)great for outdoor dining (11)good for groups (9)romantic (7)special occasion (7)kid-friendly (7)fit for foodies (7)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (3)notable wine list (3)late-night find (3)hot spot (3)Show More
- Good Williamsburg SpotRayboDined on 11/9/2014We happened upon Baci Abbracci when looking for somewhere to take my son for a good meal and we were not disappointed. Pizza was good but the rest of the menu was better. The smaller selections allow the restaurant to focus on quality and they do. Affordable for the area, We would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/8/2014We were a group of 11 and every person loved their meal! It was affordable, delicious, and the staff was attentive. It was exactly what I had hoped for when I reserved a table. If I lived in NY, I would eat at this place a lot!Special Features:
- great food properly seasonedOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/18/2014The chef took time to develop complex flavors; nothing is overly salted and everything is incredibly flavorful. had the Pan fried breaded eggplant with mozz, Pappardelle w lamb, and risotto special. I would order all three again. Note about service, we had a waiter in training, which would be fine, if he didn't make us uncomfortable by telling us to order the seared tuna special 3x after we told him we didn't want the it and rolling his eyes and sighing when we said no to alcohol (I understand you want to increase the bill, but what if I'm in AA?). The actual waiter was amazing, but the trainee nearly ruined dinner, I wish the actual waiter stepped in sooner.Special Features:
- Delicious pizza!mmmpizzaDined on 10/11/2014The pizza here was really outstanding. I couldn't get enough of it! Really nice waiter, too.Special Features:
- Dining Delight!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/19/2014We were a party of 12 and were treated like royalty. The food was outstanding and reasonably priced. We had an array of entrees after having started with a few margharita pies. All was delicious!Special Features:
- Friendly and good foodDOminikDined on 8/31/2014Stayed in a large group. Very friendly and good food. Price is fair.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/17/2014The food was not the best it was ok. But the place and the service was great very kind people. The garden in the back was very niceSpecial Features:
- Great Italian Food and Ambiance!!korbendalDined on 8/17/2014I took a chance on Baci Abbracci for my parents' 36th wedding anniversary, as I had an OpenTable gift card and it was one of the restaurants offered in my area. We had a 5:30PM reservation but were late because of the traffic. It wasn't too light inside or too busy at the bar/dining area, but we were greeted warmly by the owners and waiter who asked if we would have liked to sit in the garden and we agreed. The garden was set up very nicely, with a large canopy acting as a shade, and as we were led to the garden past the smells of the oven brick pizza, garlic, and fresh baked bread made our mouths water. Looking at the dishes we ordered, you definitely get what you pay for, and the prices are very reasonable. Delicious food and desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't understand the hipe!bunnyluvsfoodDined on 8/8/2014This restaurant was given good reviews on NY1, so my husband and I decided to give it a try on a Friday evening. It was an early reservation, 5:30. There wasn't anyone in the restaurant when we arrived nor when we were leaving almost an hour later. Early or not, if you are an exceptional restaurant you should have more than just two customers by 6:00 on a Friday. We were very disappointed in the food. My husband ordered the lasagna, which taste like it was made with tomato paste, only. I had a potato-crusted lamb chop, which I asked for medium and was served well done. The lamb chop was bland and uneventful and not worth the $24. The best taste for the evening was the Margarita pizza which we had as an appetizer.
- Great family dinnerloveatingDined on 8/3/2014We took our children, spouses and small grandchildren there for a nice Sunday evening family dinner; there were 11 of us in all and it was a fabulous evening. I would rate the garden dining and the service way above the food, which was certainly acceptable, but not out of the ordinary. No one raved about their meal, but everyone had such a great time; they made us feel like we were dining in our own backyard. We would go again for a family event.Special Features:
- Bachelor Party/Dinner ReviewBachelorsDined on 7/25/2014I threw my best friend a surprise bachelor dinner before his wedding on July 25th. They had tables already set and ready for us and the food was so good! The waitress serving our table was nice and suggested we try the fried calamari which was very good. Their Margarita pizza was delicious! Oh and the lasagna was great! I'm definitely going to bring my girlfriend here soon for a romantic night out! The prices are very reasonable too. Trust me you'll love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 229 reviews are from the Baci Abbracci reviews archive.
- Enjoy the backyardWilliamsburgBrooklyn5Dined on 7/3/2014This restaurant has a lovely backyard. During the summer, we all should enjoy being seated in the backyard. The food was very good. I had their tenderloin pork stuffed with Spinach and cheese. My daughter had a pasta. We both enjoyed with food. We got there when the opening (5:30), so there were not other people but it got crowded when we were leaving. The service is super friendly! I would say this is the neighborhood gem, hope they will stay there long time!!!! Right across the street, there is a cinema. You can dine here then go see the movie, perfect. I would like to go back there for brunch next time.Special Features:
- Very OriginalAnaBananaVIPDined on 6/28/2014I had a great experience with amazing service. Great and original food.Special Features:
- Good Williamsburg ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/27/2014Pleasant Italian option in Wburg. Highlights were the garden setting, attentive and unpretentious service, and relaxed vibe. Menu is straightforward, entrees well prepared, wines by the glass sufficiently extensive, prices moderate. We'd return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentErand1VIPDined on 5/27/2014The food and drinks were amazing. I had a cocktail and it was so delicious i got a second. The food was equally as delicious and i can't wait to go back. Nice modern decor and amazing food. Also a really nice outdoor patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service!QueensfoodloverDined on 5/16/2014We had an early dinner reservation at Bacci and Abracci at 6:00 on a Friday. There was a private party going on inside of the restaurant so we were seated outside which was wonderful. It was actually raining-but the garden area was covered and there were heaters so that was great. The service was friendly and on-point and the food was delicious! My friend had her seven month old baby with her and everyone was kind and smiling, even when she got a little loud. Oh, and the bread is home made and delicious!!! Overall great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food/Don't go in large groupsDaliDined on 5/11/2014Went on Mother's Day with a party of 20 people and waited almost two hours for our food. The seating area was also pretty tight and a bit uncomfortable for the guests along for the server. Besides that the food was really good. I would go again with a smaller party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful weeknight dinnerBelleoRoseDined on 5/5/2014We were lucky enough to all be free and meet up at this gem. Nice table for 10. Excellent service and delicious food.Special Features:
- Easter dinnerSushifeastDined on 4/20/2014We went fornEaster dinner, the prix fixe menu was excellent. It was a bit crowded and service a bit rushed but would definitely give it another try.Special Features:
- Really delicious foodPspBrooklynDined on 4/5/2014This was a terrific place for dinner. Alas, like all NYC restaurants the noise level made conversation difficult and I left with my throat aching from shouting over the din. How to solve this issue in our restaurants?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent homemade pastajhhhDined on 3/30/2014Pasta and risotto were great, the rice as well as other contained ingredients like asparagus were cooked to perfect point.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperidontwanttoVIPDined on 3/27/2014This was a real treat, the food was excellent, the price was quite reasonable, the quantity was just right - nothing negative at all. It is a shame that we live on the island and they are in Williamsburg and that we probably will not partake of this again - so sad. All of you that live in the area or can reach it by subway - GO!I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious but loudOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/21/2014Pappardelle was delicious, service lovely, but pretty noisy. We felt like we were at a raucous bar, not dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodYoYoDined on 3/15/2014This is my third time eating here. This time we ate inside. It was too cold to sit outside which is really where the ambiance is. However, the waitress was very nice. My family was a little skeptical at first because of the menu. I think they were expecting to go to a regular bar style restaurant. That being said, everyone finally figured out what to order and everyone really enjoyed their food. We will have to visit again when the weather is warmer.Special Features:
- We met the owner (Memo) andHungry1Dined on 3/15/2014We met the owner (Memo) and he made us feel right at home. The stuffed pork tenderloin I had & my wife's veal was excellent. The tartuffo was the best I ever had, but Nona's cannoli was disappointing. We're going back for Sunday brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!BrooklynEatsDined on 3/14/2014Googled restaurants in Williamsburg and came across Baci Abbracci. Viewed the online menu and thought it looked good. Was not disappointed. From start to finish everything was delicious. Service was excellent and we were not rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time with Great friends!BklyndinersDined on 2/8/2014Chose this place as a midpoint for friends we haven't seen for a while to get together with from Jersey, upper west and upper east of manhattan, Long Island, and south Brooklyn. We lucked out and chose a great place for the occasion. We had a great time. The good, service and ambience were perfect! Bravo Baci!!! Bravo!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious, great serviceelepDined on 12/31/2013We had a wonderful time at the restaurant. Classic and creative options that were delicious. Great for vegetarians and non. Lovely, polite, but not overbearing staff. Comfortable, unpretentious atmosphere. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian foodScottDined on 11/2/2013The food was excellent! Some of the best lasagne that I've ever had. Great atmosphere, cool location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for celebrationsCarolynDined on 10/6/2013The food is delicious and they have a very attentive waitstaff. I also really appreciate that after brunch we wanted to sit and do baby shower activities and they didn't rush us out in the slightest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Food- wonderful courtyardOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/16/2013We loved our experience here. Delicious food and great service- I can not wait to go back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/14/2013With so many Italian restaurants in Brooklyn it's hard to stand out, this place definitely manages to be better than most, but it could be great if the menu had some more originality. All the classics are here and there are great, but if you're looking fur a contemporary take on Italian food, some items will satisfy but place is mostly about the tried and true Which isn't a knock.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good EatsYoYoDined on 8/4/2013The mussels appetizer was very good. The pork with spinach and cheese tasted different than it did last time but it was still good.Special Features:
- Did not meet our high expectationsExplorerDined on 7/12/2013After reading the reviews our expectations were quite high. The food was good, but not great. Based on the coments we read about the pizza, the four of us ordered a margaritta pizza to share as a starter. The pizza was under-cooked, the basil was a sprig on top that appeared to more of a garnishment, no whole tomatoes and the cheeze slid off the top. The restaurant was VERY noisy, to the point where it was difficult to hold a conversation. We should have considered an outdoor table. Though reasonably priced, the Martinis were served in smal glasses. The carbonarra was quite good. The striped bass was ery good!
- pizzaaaaaOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/6/2013The food here was fantastic! the pizza was some of the best i have ever had and i have the cavatelli with broccoli rabe and sausage which was also fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food so-so; service a bithalfsingDined on 7/3/2013Food so-so; service a bit too slow. There are better options.
- Lucky!YoYoDined on 6/15/2013I was meeting a friend for dinner and we were not familiar with the area. I found Baci Abbracci on the yelp website. We decided to give it a try and we were very happy that we did.Special Features:
- Great food but a poor waitressKrisDined on 6/15/2013We have been there numerous times before and have had great servers. Last week we had a female who wasn't friendly at all. We had never seen her before. There are many other restaurants to go where servers are much better. If we go back I will not have this particular female be our server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerauruminaboxDined on 6/14/2013They are very accommodating because of their lovely staff. The food was amazing and my friends have felt the same. My dinner party was awesome because of them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentkitkatDined on 5/18/2013Recently I hosted a baby shower for a friend with approx. 20 people. The staff was great, the food came out on time, we didnt have to wait for it. When the food came out it was excellent. Freshly made, perfect no complaints! I would host a party there again, or just go out for dinner with friends. This place is good for any occassion, I would recommend it. The gnocchi and crepe nutella dessert are excellent. Fresh baked pizza is fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.