Bacco Italian Grille - Monroe
300 Washington Ave
Monroe, LA 71201Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Bacco Italian Grille - Monroe
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Phone: 318-737-7578
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Chad Matrana
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Bacco Italian Grille - Monroe
Welcome to Bacco Italian Grille.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bacco Italian Grille - Monroe reviews from OpenTable diners
- Loyal customerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/15/2013We have always loved Bacco and food is great. But went Saturday June 15, 2013 and was very disappointed. Food was very salty and no flavor.Special Features:
- After work drinks and early dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/29/2013Drinks were great, service was wonderful, food was really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding and unexpected!PapaBearDined on 5/12/2013I heard of Bacco Italian Grille through a friend who stumbled upon it when another place had too long a waiting list. I took my wife for Mother's Day brunch. The grille is located in the basement of an office building in downtown Monroe, LA. The staff were all friendly and welcoming. The grille was trying a buffet service for the first time and it was great, in our opinion. We are not fans of this type of service, but they did it well. The food was excellent, fresh and very tasty. The line consisted of covered chafing dishes and were constantly being replenished by the kitchen staff. Since this was brunch, there was an omelet station. I certainly will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My party of 6.had lunch there.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/25/2013My party of 6.had lunch there. I definitely will come back for lunch and want to try dinner!Special Features:
- Beautiful restaurant withOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/9/2013Beautiful restaurant with friendly staff and delicious food. Nice place to go with friends or for intimate dinner.Special Features:
- Excellent service and bestOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/5/2013Excellent service and best Italian in town. Not to mention as far as I know, the only place to get cannoli in Monroe.Special Features:
- Have eaten there three timesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2012Have eaten there three times ordering something different each time. My favorite dish was a lobster dish which was the special that evening. Would love to see it added as a regular menu item. The pasta had just the perfect amount of cream without being heavy.Special Features:
- OUTSTANDING FOODOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012The food and service were outstanding! The only thing I would have liked differently would to have not been seated in the bar next to the loud TV. I am not a football fanatic nor was I expecting a "sports bar" atmosphere. Next time I go I will check to be sure I will be able to be seated in another area of the restaurant.
- This is a new restaurant inOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/29/2012This is a new restaurant in an historic building. They make good use of the original bricks and tin ceilings. They had a table waiting for us when we arrived and the chef/owner came by to greet us. The wait staff was personable and took time to explain the menu items. The menu offers sufficient cholices without being so large that a new kitchen would have trouble doing them all well. Some excellent choices are available at reasonable prices for the quality. I predict this restaurant will be a hit with the community and become one of the special restaurants in the Monroe area.
- Great menu. Wide variety.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/26/2012Great menu. Wide variety. The lasagna was amazing.Special Features:
- I have been to Bacco's 3 timesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/14/2012I have been to Bacco's 3 times in the last week. It is a beautiful little restaurant in an office building. They have decorated the outside door so it is more visible to the public. The food was excellent and the service was very good. I tried 4 different dishes and my favorite was the shrimp diavalo over eggplant appetizer. Duck was also delicious. Server was excellent on two occasions and fair on one. I think it should do great and would recommend it. Also, they have wheat pasta and bread which is hard to find in this area.Special Features: