Bacchus Restaurant and Wine Bar
1 Doubletree Drive
Rohnert Park, CA 94928Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $30 and under
Bacchus Restaurant and Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/california/doubletree-by-hilton-hotel-sonoma-wine-country-RLSC-DT/dining/index.html
- Phone: (707) 586-4679
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30 AM - 10:30 Am, Saturday - Sunday: 6:30 AM - 11:30 Am; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Saturday - Sunday: 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM; Dinner: Daily: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Californian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Don Nolan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: On-site Full Service Catering Menus and 13 private rooms available for seating from 10-400 people. Outdoor Space to accommodate up to 250 people.
Wedding Ceremony and Reception Packages available.
A word from Bacchus Restaurant and Wine Bar
Bacchus serves Californian Mediterranean cuisine and is located in Rohnert Park CaliforniaContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bacchus Restaurant and Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (3)notable wine list (2)fit for foodies (2)good for groups (2)romantic (2)Show More
- We were in a hurry, and justOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/14/2012We were in a hurry, and just quickly had the breakfast buffet. What I had was delicious, but I was there for a very very short stay. The service was great.
- Easter brunch with the familyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/8/2012We all enjoyed the Easter brunch immensely. They offered everything anyone could want. There was plenty of room between the tables, making it an excellent experience and the staff was attentive and friendly. We couldn't have asked for more. The carver mentioned the Mothers Day brunch is much like this one. I do believe we will be back in May!Special Features:
- Really tasty food, reallyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/7/2012Really tasty food, really great ambiance, and really nice servers. The only hitch was that it took an especially long time for the food to be served.Special Features:
- Bacchus is the BEST!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/25/2012Myself and my companion ate at Bacchus while visiting Rohnert Park and staying at the Doubletree hotel. Bacchus is a number one restaurant of all restaurants we have eaten at. The food, service, waitress, atmosophere, everything was perfect. It is a hidden gem up there in Rohnert Park. I have not one negative to say from the menu to the bill. I only wish the Doubletree Hotel was as a good as the restaurant. Next time I know I want an awesome meal with awesome service I will drive from San Francisco to Rohnert Park to eat at Bacchus!Special Features:
- Yummy crusted salmon, warmflyingchanges33VIPDined on 1/27/2012Yummy crusted salmon, warm bread, pork chops, duck pasta, good wine list, comfortable and very good service. Excellent for the price.
- This place was under rated.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2011We were treated very well. Wehad reservation for 5, 10 people actually came with us.They were very accomadating;rearranged seating. Food was delicious.My family had a wonderful Christmas Dinner. I would go there again!!!Special Features:
- For the price of food youDrodgeDined on 11/19/2011For the price of food you would expect a little more than glorified pub grub. Food was good, but the atmosphere was a bit odd. Sitting at the table was compared to sitting in a hotel lobby.
- We had a party of six andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/28/2011We had a party of six and were given a private room. It was lovely! The service was excellent and the food was delightful--well prepared and beautifully presented. And who knew the Double Tree Hotel was so pretty? Bacchus may be the best kept secret for the Cotati/Rohnert Park area.
- I had the halibut with quinoaOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 10/14/2011I had the halibut with quinoa special and it was fabulous! The halibut was cooked to perfection...the BEST I have ever had. Service was sloooow but our server Kyle was wonderful. Great personality and did well with a table of 8 wild women!Special Features:
- This lunch with two businessOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/16/2011This lunch with two business associates was the first time I had been to the restaurant. It was perfect for our needs.Special Features: