7665 Town Square
Reno, NV 89523Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.babematteris.com/
- Phone: 7756229945x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday through Saturday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Dinner: Sunday through Saturday 4:00 pm. to 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Steve DiPietro
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate private parties of up to 30 people in an adjacent area. Our chef will work with the group to prepare a special menu. We can also offer wines paired with the menu from our wine list.
- Private Party Contact: Terry Davis 7758529292x19
A word from Babe Matteri's
Welcome to Babe Matteri"s restaurant, your neighborhood family restaurant located in Somersett. Featuring Italian and American cuisine. Just 2 minutes from the Robb Drive exit.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Babe Matteri's reviews from OpenTable diners
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/7/2014Our waiter appeared to be new and learning, but was very friendly and accomodating. We ordered a bottle of wine and a female brought the wine to the table opened???? We are pretty easy going so we accepted the wine, but the most guests would probably refused the wine. THe chef was very apologetic and handled the situation perfectly. He showed his concern and certainly wanted us to be happy. The chef has excellent tableside manners and was a true professional.
- Too noisyljrrn2Dined on 4/18/2014It might be the acoustics but it was so loud that we couldn't have a normal conversation. There was a large group near us that made it even worse. My suggestion: have a room for groups and play soft music. It would really help.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's Day DinnertrvlmanDined on 2/14/2014Food was amazing! The pink cauliflower soup was absolutely wonderful. Great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average Italian FoodComputerGodDined on 12/7/2013Overall the service was very good, but the food lacked flavor. It started with their french onion soup; not bad, but not very flavorful. My entree was the blackened chicken linguine and my wife order the chicken piccata. My wife enjoyed the piccata, but I thought it was the only dish that was overpowering in its flavor. The level of lemon was a little strong for me. Her polenta was the best thing I had there, though I like mine a little looser and not so thick. We both found the blackened chicken pretty flavorless. If you'd blindfolded me and gave me a taste of the chicken I would thought they'd forgotten to seasoning it. The alfredo sauce was decently flavored, which was the only thing that saved the dish from being below average.
- An Evening at Babe Matteri'sOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 11/4/2013My husband and I had the mushroom appetizer. I found it a little greasy, but my husband loved it. I had the Alfredo with shrimp; was very good. My husband had the chicken parmigiana he loved it. We also had a nice bottle of wine with dinner. Too full for dessert, but next time (and there will be a next time) we'll save room for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!KevinDined on 9/13/2013Food was great and service was exceptional. Excellent suggestions by the chef and the prices were very reasonable. I would highly recommend it to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd special occasionhopeumakeitDined on 8/16/2013Server was very friendly. Menu has very good selection. Food is good, but seems to be hit or miss. It's great to have a quality neighborhood restaurant. I really hope they make it. Perhaps just a little more consistency in quality of food served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.