B. Restaurant and Bar
280 N. Main Street
Ketchum, ID 83340Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
B. Restaurant and Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bsunvalley.com/
- Phone: 2087200818x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: John Beriker
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from B. Restaurant and Bar
The “B.” symbolizes the three partners’ names: Chef John Beriker, his brother Timur Beriker, Justine Beriker, and their father Kerman Beriker. The menu features fresh local produce, skillfully prepared in an open kitchen, with a flavorfully light touch. The wine list includes a great selection, but emphasizing “easily justifiable” great wines paired with fresh, light cuisine. A full premium bar including 10 draft beers is still the centerpiece of the restaurant, but refinished and illuminated. In addition, Ketchum’s most popular outdoor dining-cocktailing deck with a full bar and 2 fire-pits.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
B. Restaurant and Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
- CLOSEDOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/21/2014Restaurant is closed and has been for several months. They had a dispute with their landlord over water damage in the building and they are no longer in business. You should take them off your app.
- spectacular scallopscellistVIPDined on 8/28/2013Although my ahi was good, my husbands scallops were the hit of the evening. The accompanying red curry risotto was out of this world. We used to love this restaurant location in years past when it was the Roosevelt Tavern. Even though the food is a huge improvement, the ambience is a little less welcoming. We ate upstairs and noticed the lack of flowers-it made it seem too stark. The plexiglass windows impeded the great view. The have become so scratched over time that you can barely see anything out of them. I do, however, like the changes downstairs. The dining room is so much brighter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- How to transform a great restaurantgargantuaVIPDined on 8/9/2013How to transform a great restaurant into a disaster: overstretch your resources at the detriment of your clients, make them wait interminably and screw up their order, serve them the wrong food, forget them and have them wait again, ask the manager to show up but he doesn't dare to show up or apologize...Several other restaurants deserve your business in Ketchum, not this one....
- Poor Service, Poor ManagementLVRobVIPDined on 7/3/2013We sat up on the roofdeck. Our server was very sweet but it was obvious she had not been trained. She didn't know the menu items, didn't know how to pour wine (poured entire bottle into 3 glasses), and more or less disappeared after initial service. Got dishes wrong and were served out of order. Difficult to get cocktail service. Server never picked up drinks so finally the bartender brought them over. Management was no where to be found. Surprisingly, when the food did arrive it was pretty good. (By the way, some people sitting around the fire pit were served entirely too much alcohol.)