B & Co. NY
14 East 58th Street
New York, NY 10022Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
B & Co. NY
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bandconyc.com/
- Phone: 2128383200
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: B & Co. NYC offers a unique dining experience in our Private Dining Room to accommodate your special event needs. The ﬁrst room can seat up to 10 guests and the second room 50 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Kristie Meluso 2128383200x
A word from B & Co. NY
A contemporary restaurant setting featuring warm woods, plush leather seating, and a striking marble bar. Offerings feature traditional Mediterranean and southern Italian cuisines. Relax in the intimate second floor lounge for before and after dinner drinks.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
B & Co. NY reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance2.5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- esratDined on 5/20/2014Not bad all around at Groupon prices but food and wine are ridiculously expensive otherwise.
- Inconsiderate!!!Jenny22Dined on 5/4/2014We made a reservation for Sunday May 4 at 9:30. We travelled to NYC from Boston with plans to some at B & Co., only to arrive and find a note on the door indicating they would be closed that Sunday. We made reservations well in advance and they were confirmed. Would it have been to much to ask to receive a phone call to let us know of their plan to be closed that night? Very disappointing to say the least. Clearly I would've given 0 stars if that was an option.
- B & Co and Why we go!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/4/2014Best service and best food in Manhattan! Such a hidden Gem and such a great location. The chef is outstanding at everything he prepares from the steak tartar to the rolling dessert cart to end the night with the best NY Cheese Cake...oh and the wines are some of the best I have found in NY!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They had no idea how to usetinman1096Dined on 3/28/2014They had no idea how to use their own group-on. They discounted my check the purchase price I paid not the value. Server was chatting with the bar tender regarding personal business. Check was over $100 with Group-on which was tax, tip & 1 dessert. Would not go back for dinner.
- Average at best and clearlyDavidFVIPDined on 3/22/2014Average at best and clearly not worth the NYC prices.
- B is for the bluesTheBluesDined on 3/21/2014While the ambience is really nice, the food was subpar :( It looked like it would be a foodie's dream but the potatoes on my chilean sea bass were still frozen....and the chilean sea bass had no flavor, it was piping hot, burned the roof of my mouth, but no taste. The wine was weak. The hostess was inexperienced, all in all, save your money and go to Tao's - ambience, food is better!
- AWFULMidtownfoodieVIPDined on 3/14/2014Terrible place would highly advise against. Had 5 dishes total on a Friday, each was terrible. Risotto tasted microwaved, steak was undercooked and bland, dessert tasted out of a box, pasta felt microwaved. Was stunning given the high price tag, with one cocktail each each and standard fare over $250. Place was pretty empty prime time on a Friday. They were out of what seemed like half their menu. Our steak was served with a butter knife, when we asked for a steak knife we were handed another butter knife.. The venue decor is nice, but with the awful quality of the food this place can't last unless the kitchen goes through a major shakeup. Staff was ok.
- Good DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/14/2014Staff was very attentive. Answered all our questions and gave us great recommendations for our orders. Overall great experience. Was a little noisy and there were only two other tables there besides us. Not sure if this is the usual ambiance or was just due to a late dinner on a week night.Special Features:
- Cozy midtown ItalianPortieVIPDined on 2/26/2014Modern dim lighting makes for a cozy romantic atmosphere. Interesting cocktail list. Not sure how extensive the wine list it is. The wait staff is friendly and attentive and were a highlight of our meal. I had a simple tomato soup that tasted like ripe summer tomatoes and basil and was absolutely delicious. My friend had a beet salad that she raved about. My entrée was a veal with lemon that came with rosemary potatoes which sounds very common but it really was special. The bar was central in the restaurant and was a little noisy at times but that is really the only fault I can find. fairly average price for a meal in an upscale midtown restaurant.Special Features:
- Great little spotLynnVIPDined on 1/29/2014Took a client here. Crowded seating area with tables all close together but the food was outstanding. We did the price fixed lunch- pizza yummy- and pasta to die for! Delicious!Special Features:
- OverpricedTouristjimDined on 12/7/2013Found this place in airline magazine. Won't do that again. Food fair, overpriced. Mural of mostly naked women didn't bother me but there was a family next to us with young children! So many better places for the same price in New York City.
- B & Co = Best CoOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/4/2013Whether meeting a friend, business associate or enjoying a wonderful meal with a loved one, B & Co provides a diverse menu of exceptional quality, attentive but not overbearing service and a very pleasant atmosphere where you can actually carry on a conversation. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointingsh227VIPDined on 11/16/2013My husband and I were really looking forward to our dinner here. Unfortunately, we were seated at the back of the restaurant where the lighting made me feel like I was in a Denny's restaurant. We loved the music and vibe but would recommend sitting only in the front of the restaurant or at the bar. The waiter helped us choose a wine that was fantastic but the carbonara and veal milanese were disappointing. The carbonara tasted like it was soaked in chicken stock and runny and the veal milanese was very dry. We live in Manhattan where there are many restaurants to choose from--we might give this one more try,
- The ExperienceEattoliveDined on 11/5/2013I found the food and service to be very good. However, for the price the portions are too small for my taste. And the drinks over priced. Twenty five dollars for one drink! Then again I don't blame the restaurant, it was just out of my league. Had my friend not suggested the place I would have never went there most likely.Special Features:
- terribleJenniferVIPDined on 10/21/2013Food and service were terrible. Restaurant is very attractive but wait staff is poorly trained
- Solid spotTheManDined on 10/4/2013B&Co wA a gamble my girlfriend and I took but the food was very solidSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must visit restaurant in NYCAnneDined on 10/2/2013Enjoyed the food; service was great...looking forward to dinning there soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.