B and B Ristorante
3355 Las Vegas Blvd South
The Venetian Resort Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
B and B Ristorante
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bandbristorante.com/
- Phone: 7022669977x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Jason Neve
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: B&B Ristorante offers a unique group dining program that enables larger parties to sample the richness of the Italian table with private and semi-private dining for groups of 9 to 150, making our venue the ideal location for corporate and social functions. The Murano Room will accommodate cocktails and dinner for up to 45 guests, The Lido Room will accommodate a seated dinner for up to 90 guests and the Wine Grotto can be reserved for a private seated dinner for 2 - 12 guests. In addition, the entire restaurant is available for events through full buy-outs for up to 150 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Rachel Ocain 7022669971x
- Special Events: $75 "Prefisso" Menu Available daily from 5:00-6:30pm & 9:30-11:00pm
A four-course dinner featuring B&B's favorite dishes.
*Add unlimited Bastianich Friulano and La Mozza Morellino di Scansano
$25 per person
A word from B and B Ristorante
Chef Mario Batali and his partner, winemaker Joseph Bastianich, bring their award-winning Italian restaurant expertise to the other city that never sleeps. B&B Ristorante, features Batali and Bastianich's acclaimed blend of exquisite Italian food and casual elegance that captures the soul of an Italian grandmother dancing with hipsters to lively, classic and modern rock. Located in the Venetian Hotel, B&B can be found at the end of Restaurant Row leading into the Palazzo. B&B Ristorante offers a wine list replete with Bastianich signatures as well as selections from every region in Italy. Many wines will be available by the "quartino" to promote both serious and casual tasting experiences for 'wine geeks' and novices alike. For parties of 2, dining experiences tend to run 1 1/2 - 2 hours, and for parties of 4 or more we recommend allowing 2 - 2 1/2 hours. A la carte reservations are available for parties of 8 or less, for parties of 9 or more please contact our Event Coordinator.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
B and B Ristorante - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
B and B Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
124 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (86)special occasion (71)notable wine list (59)romantic (53)good for groups (14)hot spot (11)late-night find (8)vibrant bar scene (7)neighborhood gem (2)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great Saturday nightOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2014First time at B&B and it won't be the last. Great menu in support of charitable Restaurant Week. Service was impeccable, especially from our head waiter, John. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChefydChefDined on 8/23/2014Awesome meal. The service was very good. Restaurant week menu was a very good way of experiencing the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SnoopyDined on 8/19/2014As always, I had a great dinner at B & B. The tasting menu was a good choiceSpecial Features:
- MishaDined on 8/17/2014Loved the pastas..gnocci made in house and also the free appetizers and free dessert samples we got :) vanila mascarpone was out of the world specifically!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WowTanisAtTheTableDined on 8/15/2014Sommelier was very helpful. We had caprese, bavette, and the spicy two-minute calamari. All Amazing!Special Features:
- 8/15 dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/15/2014Went for our 10 year with high hopes for a meal to remember. Service was very disappointing. We had 2 girls handling service that was not ready for prime time. Does not matter how good the the food is when you get bad service. Would not recommend. A $300 meal should be perfect.Special Features:
- A nice dining experience!FinefoodieloverDined on 8/8/2014A nice quiet dining experience in the very busy Venetian Resort where the staff delivers personalized attention. It was nice to enjoy a nice meal without any pressure from the staff to turn the table for other patrons. Excellent wine selection and personalized service. My thanks to the staff.Special Features:
- wonderful dining experincejoanDined on 8/6/2014We truly enjoyed eating at B&B. The menu and wine list were memorable. The food was as described and every bite was lovely. The staff was every thing you could want. Perfect service without being over bearing. Checking back to ensure that we had everything. Very helpful on the wine selection as well. We will go back and will recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just AwesomeMyselfDined on 8/3/2014The atmosphere was just right, the food was superb, and the service was top notch. Great place to go in the Venetian.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ADollDined on 8/2/2014Pride in cuisine, pride in service and pride in ambience is very apparent at the B&B. We had an outstanding experience and truly appreciated the authenticity of the food and culture of the restaurant...Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent MealSN1987aDined on 8/1/2014I had one night in Vegas with my family and chose my favourite restaurant (B&B) to take them to. Once again, the meal was excellent with first class service. I have always had superb meals at B&B and it will continue to be my "go to" restaurant in Vegas. The quality and flavour of the meals is well worth the cost - my (very well traveled) sisters even commented that the black spaghetti was the best pasta they have ever had anywhere in the world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expected...MelissaDined on 8/1/2014We dined here before the theater - and while the service was AMAZING - the food left a bit to be desired. the wine suggestions were fabulous.Special Features:
- Wonderful DinnerCrabcakesDined on 7/30/2014A surprise anniversary dinner all made so special by server Anthony and hostess staff on wed July 30/2014. Service was friendly and impeccable. Exquisite food, wine, cocktails, and coffee. Am amazing meal worth the cost. Thank you, B&B staff.Special Features:
- Fantastic!ChadDined on 7/30/2014Most importantly to me, the food was spectacular. everything was cooked perfectly and was delicious. The service was great, the waitress was knowledgeable of the menu items and was able to answer all questions the sommelier was very friendly and had no problem assisting with a table of wine novices. Great experience and I definitely recommend it.Special Features:
- Perfect for uskeithos1Dined on 7/28/2014We were in Vegas for a quick 24 hours. We wanted Italian and it was convenient. Of course their reputation made it an easy pick. We were not disappointed. The wine list is great, the food was amazing. The pastrami brushetta appetizer is a must!Special Features:
- B&BrachellybellyDined on 7/21/2014I did the 6 course wine/food pairing. It was great BUT I felt it went too fast. I wasn't finished with my glass when another would be served and the next course would be introduced. My previous wine/food pairings went slower and I didn't feel so rushed. With what it cost, I would think they would slow things down....a little. Our server was amazing but let 'each' course relish before serving the next...just saying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to its original standards.FOODBEASTDined on 7/20/2014The service was outstanding and paced perfectly. I had the octopus starter and my wife had the beet salad. Both were well made and very good. However, my main was the lobster spaghetti. The lobster was chewy and the pasta was undercooked to the point of being crunchy. My wife had the lamb cavatelli for her main. There was so much mint in it that no other flavor came through. I don't remember the mint being mentioned on the menu, To the credit of the staff and management there was no problem sending it back. We've eaten at B&B many times since it opened and are debating whether to give it another chance. I feel if you are a moderately talented home chef, buy Batali's books and make it yourself. His recipes are nearly foolproof.Special Features:
- greatSorayaDined on 7/20/2014i love the pasta , and all i eat was fantastic , the service , the food , suggestions , the place . nice ambience .Special Features:
- Prime1DinersDined on 7/17/2014We had their Tasting menus: 7 course Pasta menu & a 6 course Traditional menu. Just seemed underwhelming. The AC/DC rock music did not go with this classy restaurant.Special Features:
- Great Find in Las VegasLfaltoprDined on 7/16/2014I was staying at The Venetian about a year ago and found B & B at a corner I have never passed through. Cancelled my other dinner reservation and decided to give it a try. I ended up going three more times. This visit, a year after, they still know me making my dinner a memorable one. The food s great and the menu is somewhat adventurous, however it is perfect. The ambiance is nice and the service superb. A must for any visit to Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Pasta is to die forBdub44Dined on 7/15/2014The lamb Orecchiette was just wonderful, but the lamb chops were only OK, not exceptional as I expected it to be. My wife is still raving about the beet salad and the Parpadelle Bolognese. When I get a chance to return I'll stick with the pasta dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great dinnerAthismonsVIPDined on 7/11/2014We go every time we are in Vegas. Interesting, delicious food. Very friendly, polished service. Great cocktails. Sit at the bar if you can. Ian is a terrific mixologist. Lamb tongue salad and any pasta are must haves. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as we had hoped.FoodDoctorDined on 7/10/2014We were expecting great things. The drinks were very good, salad was fine. Gnocchi--okay but nothing special. Pancetta-wrapped pork loin was tasty but only due to the pancetta. The stringy, jerky-like, shredded lamb shoulder was a serious disappointment. The marscapone "creme brûlée" was wonderful. All in all, a disappointment, but with some good spots.
- The Agentlady1954Dined on 7/9/2014We ate there for my 60th birthday. It was awesome.The wait staff were the best. Any question was answered with an explanation I could understand, and they knew how everything was prepared. I thought they could be the chef. The only thing missing was Mario himself. Thank You for a wonderful birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not wowsmoreDined on 7/6/2014Food was great in typical Mario way but the restaurant atmosphere was dark and closed in. Service was ok but nothing great about it. Not like service I'm used to at the Batali restaurants in NYC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try itshoebox22Dined on 7/5/2014Superb service and good food. We've tried both tasting menus now, with guests both times, and liked the Toscana over Mario's Classics. There are a couple courses on Mario's Classics that we just don't have the palate to enjoy but we did try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was okayKeithandJoanneDined on 7/4/2014I may not be fancy enough to appreciate this restaurant. Great service but the food did not blow my mind.Special Features:
- Food is great, can be loudEvanVIPDined on 7/1/2014I love the cuisine at this place. One of the best in Vegas. And the array of unique Italian wines is interesting. The only downside for me is the noise. The music can be loud, boisterous, and distracting. The selection of aggressive rock music undermines what would otherwise be good ambience. With a little attention to the right kind of background music the place would be more relaxing and even romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, bad soundtrackOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/29/2014I ate dinner here and thought the food and service were outstanding. But I didn't understand the grungy hard rock soundtrack that was playing. Were they trying to be cool? Was it a favorite soundtrack of Batali's? Either way, it didn't fit the overall experience. The diners at the table next to me agreed, and we were all under 40.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experienceHorribleVIPDined on 6/28/2014We were running 30 min late, I called the restaurant and they said it wasn't a problem. We got say right away. Food was good and the service was great!I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingAgeminVegasVIPDined on 6/23/2014We had the 7-course tasting menu with wine pairings. Take your time and enjoy the meticulous care that's gone into every dish; the flavors are phenomenol.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great NightHexagonDined on 6/22/2014We went to B & B for our anniversary and selected the pasta sampler, which consisted of a seven course meal. Five pastas and a pre-desert and desert. We did not do the wine pairing, though the wine that was suggested for the meal was fabulous. The meal was unbelievable, each course was described by the server and you could taste every ingredient. We will definately go back when in las Vegas.Special Features:
- DonclaireVIPDined on 6/18/2014Dry pork sirloin for two. A real disapointment. The main reason we will not be back to Las Vegas after 40 years.
- FreqTravelerVIPDined on 6/17/2014Kitchen seemed to be struggling. Pasta tasting for one but it took most three hours timing was just offI would recommend this to a friend.
- Felt like royaltyluv2trynewthingsDined on 6/13/2014We had a wonderful birthday meal (a weekend celebration in Vegas). The server John was attentive and helpful. The food was excellent, especially the fried octopus, the desserts were a perfect ending to a lovely dinner. We would go back again in a heartbeat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went back it was so goodtbaseVIPDined on 6/12/2014Greg our server was excellent. Food outstanding. Mario has delivered a world class eatery. Recommend to any foodie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the moneyfoodieforeverDined on 6/8/2014The food was okay, nothing special. Portions were small & the strip steak was tough. Definitely not worth the prices they charge.
- A real scamJJSSBBDined on 6/7/2014I think Mario Batali should take 5 minutes to come at his place and try his restaurant. I don't how is possible to be a famous chef with this kind of meal in the plate : the worst calamari ever, the gnocchi was so insipid, and the check so high.
- B&B @ Venetian Las VegasOutALotDined on 6/7/2014Very Expensive but expected...Food was fair to good..service lacked attention...always asking another waiter to find ours... Drinks were good...portions small for money...Carpaccio was barely 2-3 bites for $21....Veal Chop very good but nothing like NY...not willing to anything or modify anything not on menu.. Overall OK but not twice...Special Features:
- PapaGemVIPDined on 6/6/2014Too much food on the tasting menu! Great, but too much!Special Features: