B and B Ristorante
3355 Las Vegas Blvd South
The Venetian Resort Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
B and B Ristorante
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bandbristorante.com/
- Phone: 7022669977x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Jason Neve
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: B&B Ristorante offers a unique group dining program that enables larger parties to sample the richness of the Italian table with private and semi-private dining for groups of 9 to 150, making our venue the ideal location for corporate and social functions. The Murano Room will accommodate cocktails and dinner for up to 45 guests, The Lido Room will accommodate a seated dinner for up to 90 guests and the Wine Grotto can be reserved for a private seated dinner for 2 - 12 guests. In addition, the entire restaurant is available for events through full buy-outs for up to 150 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Rachel Ocain 7022669971x
- Special Events: $75 "Prefisso" Menu Available daily from 5:00-6:30pm & 9:30-11:00pm
A four-course dinner featuring B&B's favorite dishes.
*Add unlimited Bastianich Friulano and La Mozza Morellino di Scansano
$25 per person
A word from B and B Ristorante
Chef Mario Batali and his partner, winemaker Joseph Bastianich, bring their award-winning Italian restaurant expertise to the other city that never sleeps. B&B Ristorante, features Batali and Bastianich's acclaimed blend of exquisite Italian food and casual elegance that captures the soul of an Italian grandmother dancing with hipsters to lively, classic and modern rock. Located in the Venetian Hotel, B&B can be found at the end of Restaurant Row leading into the Palazzo. B&B Ristorante offers a wine list replete with Bastianich signatures as well as selections from every region in Italy. Many wines will be available by the "quartino" to promote both serious and casual tasting experiences for 'wine geeks' and novices alike. For parties of 2, dining experiences tend to run 1 1/2 - 2 hours, and for parties of 4 or more we recommend allowing 2 - 2 1/2 hours. A la carte reservations are available for parties of 8 or less, for parties of 9 or more please contact our Event Coordinator.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
B and B Ristorante - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
B and B Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
129 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (87)special occasion (67)notable wine list (63)romantic (55)good for groups (14)hot spot (9)late-night find (7)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Excellent dining experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/20/2014Second visit here. Just as good as the first time. The staff is on point yet not overbearing. I recommended it to others attending the conference.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1842VIPDined on 9/18/2014A little disappointed.Checked the menu before I booked the reservation,Purposely went there for the lasagna and was told it had been removed about a week earlier.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So - SoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/17/2014Food was good, but I expected some more 'jazz' out of the tastes. I had gnocchi and boar. It tasted like boar meet over gnocchi. Given the master chef, I was expecting WOW. I got food.Special Features:
- DeliciousDaveDined on 9/13/2014I found the wine list a bit overpriced but the food was outstanding. Great ribeye for two. Best grilled octopus ever and homemade ricotta. Great nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian FoodMisterAVIPDined on 9/10/2014B&B has been open for many years but never lost its charm, great services, friendly staff and best of all its world class food. A must try in Las Vegas!Special Features:
- FabulousPaulHDined on 9/8/2014Have always enjoyed the food andf the service is always great. We always have dinner here whenever we are in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TwoFromHawaiiDined on 9/8/2014We had the Tuscan Tasting menu with wine parings. The food was excellent and enhanced by the wine and the knowledge of the server, which would be expected but the food runners that delivered the items also took great pride in describing the dishes. We had a very enjoyable experience and were surprised when we left that we had spent 3 hours totally enjoying ourselves.Special Features:
- GoodJoeMVIPDined on 9/7/2014I have to say I thought the service was great but the food was good not great, The Veal chop I ordered was over cooked and my wife's pasta was just OK. I am not one to write bad reviews but I expect more from a Mario restaurant. To make matters worst the music they had in the restaurant was Red Hot Chilly Peppers the hole CD and U2, not the type of music you would expect from a 5 star restaurant. Sorry, but I was disappointed.
- Best meal everTamMollhoffDined on 9/5/2014My husband and I are both self-proclaimed food snobs, so we tend to have high standards for any meal out and this meal blew us away. The service was amazing and we were very impressed by the well-timed pace of the meal. We opted to both have one of the 7 course pre-fix menus. I am unable to eat beef or pork and when we mentioned this our server was able to work with the chef to make some substitutions when needed. Each course was an experience that kept us looking forward to what was next. The ingredients were fresh and of the highest quality. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wanted to experience the best of Italian fine dining.Special Features:
- Another outstanding meal!MKM1VIPDined on 9/4/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience - food, wine & service were all wonderful. The Tuscan tasting menu was exceptional. We'll definitely be back on our next visit to Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Has some ups & downsOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/1/20144th night in Vegas and we wanted Italian within the Palazzo. Being a big fan of Carnevino & Eataly we figured this was right up our alley. I've eaten at several of the restaurants on the row there and it's a toss up between this one and Aquaknox for being overly exposed to the walkway. The music didn't mesh with the interior or the menu or the prices for me. Many folks sat down & left after seeing prices -so do your research. We were sat along the "windows" which were open to the walkway - felt like it cheapened the experience. The waitress was extremely attentive and informative. Meal was very good -grilled octopus & cavatelli - YUM! Veal Chop just ok. Short rib pretty tasty. The music & the "windows" ruined it for me.Special Features:
- RalphieVIPDined on 9/1/2014We completely enjoyed our dinner at B&B, everything was just wonderful!!! Every time we are in Las Vegas B&B is the one restaurant, that we always return to!!! Thanks again for a wonderful time!!! As always Bill and Karin RalphSpecial Features:
- For meat eaters onlyFancyCatVIPDined on 8/30/2014We booked this to celebrate a 25th anniversary. One couple eats only fish; no meat. At 7:45pm on Saturday they were out of the one fish dish they offer. Sp we ordered several different vegetarian dishes but when the other couple wanted to order the tasting menu, we were told it was not available unless the entire table wanted it. Since they refused to serve the vegetarian plates as the 4 courses for the other couple was served, we had to wait and watch them eat while we waited for all our vegetable dishes to be served with their main course. However, the beet salad was outstanding! The high note was the veal chop which was reported to be an all-time best. For us, the nectarine faux cheesecake and the 3 gelatos was excellent.Special Features:
- Disappointing!poirotDined on 8/30/2014We dine at B&B probably 7-8 times a year. The food and service have always been spot on. Not so this past visit! The 2 pasta dishes we ordered were bland. Service was indifferent. Requests were ignored or forgotten. Dirty dishes were not cleared. Very disappointing!
- Where's The BeefOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Overall very good experience with nice touch's with each serving. The Bolognese sauce on the pasta however was a bit scant which was disappointing based on the price of the dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a delightful experience!HandleVIPDined on 8/29/2014This was our second visit to this restaurant, but we never miss an opportunity to dine at Batali/Bastinianich establishments. The food is always inventive and delicious. We made reservations months before we arrived, and we're happy that we did.Special Features:
- Great Saturday nightOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2014First time at B&B and it won't be the last. Great menu in support of charitable Restaurant Week. Service was impeccable, especially from our head waiter, John. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChefydChefDined on 8/23/2014Awesome meal. The service was very good. Restaurant week menu was a very good way of experiencing the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Tasting MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014We had the pasta tasting menu. It was outstanding. The service was great. We will be back the next time we are in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- SnoopyDined on 8/19/2014As always, I had a great dinner at B & B. The tasting menu was a good choiceSpecial Features:
- MishaDined on 8/17/2014Loved the pastas..gnocci made in house and also the free appetizers and free dessert samples we got :) vanila mascarpone was out of the world specifically!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WowTanisAtTheTableDined on 8/15/2014Sommelier was very helpful. We had caprese, bavette, and the spicy two-minute calamari. All Amazing!Special Features:
- 8/15 dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/15/2014Went for our 10 year with high hopes for a meal to remember. Service was very disappointing. We had 2 girls handling service that was not ready for prime time. Does not matter how good the the food is when you get bad service. Would not recommend. A $300 meal should be perfect.Special Features:
- A nice dining experience!FinefoodieloverDined on 8/8/2014A nice quiet dining experience in the very busy Venetian Resort where the staff delivers personalized attention. It was nice to enjoy a nice meal without any pressure from the staff to turn the table for other patrons. Excellent wine selection and personalized service. My thanks to the staff.Special Features:
- wonderful dining experincejoanDined on 8/6/2014We truly enjoyed eating at B&B. The menu and wine list were memorable. The food was as described and every bite was lovely. The staff was every thing you could want. Perfect service without being over bearing. Checking back to ensure that we had everything. Very helpful on the wine selection as well. We will go back and will recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just AwesomeMyselfDined on 8/3/2014The atmosphere was just right, the food was superb, and the service was top notch. Great place to go in the Venetian.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ADollDined on 8/2/2014Pride in cuisine, pride in service and pride in ambience is very apparent at the B&B. We had an outstanding experience and truly appreciated the authenticity of the food and culture of the restaurant...Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent MealSN1987aDined on 8/1/2014I had one night in Vegas with my family and chose my favourite restaurant (B&B) to take them to. Once again, the meal was excellent with first class service. I have always had superb meals at B&B and it will continue to be my "go to" restaurant in Vegas. The quality and flavour of the meals is well worth the cost - my (very well traveled) sisters even commented that the black spaghetti was the best pasta they have ever had anywhere in the world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expected...MelissaDined on 8/1/2014We dined here before the theater - and while the service was AMAZING - the food left a bit to be desired. the wine suggestions were fabulous.Special Features:
- Wonderful DinnerCrabcakesDined on 7/30/2014A surprise anniversary dinner all made so special by server Anthony and hostess staff on wed July 30/2014. Service was friendly and impeccable. Exquisite food, wine, cocktails, and coffee. Am amazing meal worth the cost. Thank you, B&B staff.Special Features:
- Fantastic!ChadDined on 7/30/2014Most importantly to me, the food was spectacular. everything was cooked perfectly and was delicious. The service was great, the waitress was knowledgeable of the menu items and was able to answer all questions the sommelier was very friendly and had no problem assisting with a table of wine novices. Great experience and I definitely recommend it.Special Features:
- Perfect for uskeithos1Dined on 7/28/2014We were in Vegas for a quick 24 hours. We wanted Italian and it was convenient. Of course their reputation made it an easy pick. We were not disappointed. The wine list is great, the food was amazing. The pastrami brushetta appetizer is a must!Special Features:
- B&BrachellybellyDined on 7/21/2014I did the 6 course wine/food pairing. It was great BUT I felt it went too fast. I wasn't finished with my glass when another would be served and the next course would be introduced. My previous wine/food pairings went slower and I didn't feel so rushed. With what it cost, I would think they would slow things down....a little. Our server was amazing but let 'each' course relish before serving the next...just saying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to its original standards.FOODBEASTDined on 7/20/2014The service was outstanding and paced perfectly. I had the octopus starter and my wife had the beet salad. Both were well made and very good. However, my main was the lobster spaghetti. The lobster was chewy and the pasta was undercooked to the point of being crunchy. My wife had the lamb cavatelli for her main. There was so much mint in it that no other flavor came through. I don't remember the mint being mentioned on the menu, To the credit of the staff and management there was no problem sending it back. We've eaten at B&B many times since it opened and are debating whether to give it another chance. I feel if you are a moderately talented home chef, buy Batali's books and make it yourself. His recipes are nearly foolproof.Special Features:
- greatSorayaDined on 7/20/2014i love the pasta , and all i eat was fantastic , the service , the food , suggestions , the place . nice ambience .Special Features:
- Prime1DinersDined on 7/17/2014We had their Tasting menus: 7 course Pasta menu & a 6 course Traditional menu. Just seemed underwhelming. The AC/DC rock music did not go with this classy restaurant.Special Features:
- Great Find in Las VegasLfaltoprDined on 7/16/2014I was staying at The Venetian about a year ago and found B & B at a corner I have never passed through. Cancelled my other dinner reservation and decided to give it a try. I ended up going three more times. This visit, a year after, they still know me making my dinner a memorable one. The food s great and the menu is somewhat adventurous, however it is perfect. The ambiance is nice and the service superb. A must for any visit to Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Pasta is to die forBdub44Dined on 7/15/2014The lamb Orecchiette was just wonderful, but the lamb chops were only OK, not exceptional as I expected it to be. My wife is still raving about the beet salad and the Parpadelle Bolognese. When I get a chance to return I'll stick with the pasta dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great dinnerAthismonsVIPDined on 7/11/2014We go every time we are in Vegas. Interesting, delicious food. Very friendly, polished service. Great cocktails. Sit at the bar if you can. Ian is a terrific mixologist. Lamb tongue salad and any pasta are must haves. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as we had hoped.FoodDoctorDined on 7/10/2014We were expecting great things. The drinks were very good, salad was fine. Gnocchi--okay but nothing special. Pancetta-wrapped pork loin was tasty but only due to the pancetta. The stringy, jerky-like, shredded lamb shoulder was a serious disappointment. The marscapone "creme brûlée" was wonderful. All in all, a disappointment, but with some good spots.