B and B Ristorante
3355 Las Vegas Blvd South
The Venetian Resort Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
B and B Ristorante
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bandbristorante.com/
- Phone: 7022669977x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Jason Neve
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: B&B Ristorante offers a unique group dining program that enables larger parties to sample the richness of the Italian table with private and semi-private dining for groups of 9 to 150, making our venue the ideal location for corporate and social functions. The Murano Room will accommodate cocktails and dinner for up to 45 guests, The Lido Room will accommodate a seated dinner for up to 90 guests and the Wine Grotto can be reserved for a private seated dinner for 2 - 12 guests. In addition, the entire restaurant is available for events through full buy-outs for up to 150 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Rachel Ocain 7022669971x
- Special Events: $75 "Prefisso" Menu Available daily from 5:00-6:30pm & 9:30-11:00pm
A four-course dinner featuring B&B's favorite dishes.
*Add unlimited Bastianich Friulano and La Mozza Morellino di Scansano
$25 per person
A word from B and B Ristorante
Chef Mario Batali and his partner, winemaker Joseph Bastianich, bring their award-winning Italian restaurant expertise to the other city that never sleeps. B&B Ristorante, features Batali and Bastianich's acclaimed blend of exquisite Italian food and casual elegance that captures the soul of an Italian grandmother dancing with hipsters to lively, classic and modern rock. Located in the Venetian Hotel, B&B can be found at the end of Restaurant Row leading into the Palazzo. B&B Ristorante offers a wine list replete with Bastianich signatures as well as selections from every region in Italy. Many wines will be available by the "quartino" to promote both serious and casual tasting experiences for 'wine geeks' and novices alike. For parties of 2, dining experiences tend to run 1 1/2 - 2 hours, and for parties of 4 or more we recommend allowing 2 - 2 1/2 hours. A la carte reservations are available for parties of 8 or less, for parties of 9 or more please contact our Event Coordinator.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
B and B Ristorante - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
B and B Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
133 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (90)notable wine list (73)special occasion (69)romantic (65)good for groups (18)hot spot (12)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (3)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/22/2014We ordered chef trading menu with wine pairing. Good was classic Mario Bartali pasta journey. Our waiter (Gregg) was super knowledgeable and friendly. Food was great except for the last fish which was little too salty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful meal and great serviceJackieVIPDined on 10/21/2014The waiter, Vincent was quite knowledgeable about the menu which is always updated and changing. The food was superb, the service great. The roasted pork is to die for. I could not wait to eat at the Iron Chefs restaurant and was not disappointed. The noise level is a little high when the restaurant gets crowded.Special Features:
- FABULOUS DELICIOUS OUTSTANDINGOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2014Memorable dinning experience. Not fussy or pretentious;just right! Food was outstanding. Service impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!ketchup22Dined on 10/18/2014We had an excellent time. Your staff is knowledgeable and second to none. Thank you!Special Features:
- Another amazing meal!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2014I have been to this restaurant many times, continues to amaze me. The service, the food, the atmosphere and the overall feeling of the entire experience is just outstanding. This is a must stop for all if your visiting Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Batali Food ImpressiveLeeCDined on 10/15/2014My first experience at a Batali restaurant and was very impressed with service, presentation and quality of the food. The Batali Octopus appetizer was absolutely amazing. If you are dining here a MUST order. Noisy as most restaurants in Vegas, but well worth the price.Special Features:
- Rustic ItalianJCandBCDined on 10/12/2014Our pasta course was excellent which we expected. Salad course was lackluster at best, service was very knowledgable and helpful but the overall dinner took too long and it was very warm in the restaurant. Our main courses were good, but didn't knock our socks off. Our server told us the menu was rustic Italian and I agree, it was a beautifully sounding menu, I guess we were just not into it. If we went back again, we would have tried the pasta tasting portion since that was the best part of our dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected betterOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/12/2014Poor slow service mediocre food I expected much better be in the restaurant has a renowned chef like Mario Batali's name liked to it. Joni high point of the dinner was the wine.
- ClayDined on 10/11/2014We sat at the bar for dinner (our preference in general) and the bartender was snooty and condesending. When spending a significant sum for a dinner experience, we expected to be treated with a bit more respect. The menu was extremely limited; the food was mediocre at best and, in light of the quality of the food, it was incredibly overpriced, although I will admit that the serving portions were quite generous. After spending almost $500 (for two people), we left very dissatisfied with the entire experience.Special Features:
- Good food, service just okvegasvisitDined on 10/11/2014The food was good, and they have the staff to provide outstanding service, but it falls a little short. It was as if the staff had read all of the instructions, but didn't have a lot of experience. For example, confusion about who ordered what drinks, had to ask for more olive oil and vinegar, crumbing done but poorly (with a spoon), filled up 3 waters, and walked away before filling the fourth, etc. We really liked the ambiance and through the food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't miss this placeGblsnlVIPDined on 10/7/2014This was the 1st time I was able to try a Mario Batali restaurant. I was not disappointed. Phenomenal service and one of the best meals I've eaten all year from start to finish. B&B is in the Venetian. And part Of the celebrity chef restaurant Row. Don't miss this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So disappointingGreenTambourineDined on 10/4/2014Given who the B's are in the name (Batali and Bastianich) we had very high expectations and the only thing we thought was exceptionally high were the prices. $99 for a pasta tasting menu is silly and when the waiter said --- since "it is white truffle season!" that we could have white truffles grated over our entrees for just $20 a gram BUT WITH W FIVE GRAM MINIMUM I thought "these guys don't know the Las Vegas market." (I am a local, not a tourist. Maybe they think tourists will do this). The baby artichoke salad contained little dressing and was very bitter. The beef cheek ravioli with duck liver filling was SO unappetizing looking (it looked like a big brown scab) and it was so undercooked it was still crunchy. It wasn't al dente.Special Features:
- Highly recommend!!BethelVIPDined on 10/1/2014Such a happy surprise to walk in from the chaotic casino area of the Venetian into this lovely, intimate restaurant -- once inside, you would never know you are in Las Vegas -- an atmosphere of comfortable luxury. There were three of us, and every dish we had was delicious -- from the salads through dessert. The service was perfection -- gracious, seamless, classy. Not insignificantly, the decibel level was low and we were able to converse without yelling at each other. The bar area was lively for those who just want a great place to go for cocktails.Special Features:
- Needs improvement for cost paidlovetoeatDined on 9/28/2014We were seated at a nice table very quickly. The waiter offered us drinks, and left while we decided. He returned much later to take the drink order. We ordered appetizers which were outstanding.(octopus and the panko crusted pork). Our next course, pastas, took almost one hour to be served. The Mgr. apologized and gave us another complimentary pasta. The orrchetti with lamb sausage was very salty. For Dinner, the lamb bracciole was under cooked, and again very salty. (I enjoy my meats rare, but this was too rare which made it a little tough.) My wife had short ribs that she enjoyed. Great deserts. Overall, I had expected more from a restaurant of this caliber, and feel that for a $300 dinner tab, the food should have been spot on.Special Features:
- Food was good but not for everyone2DINEisDEVINEDined on 9/28/2014Service was great. Our waitress was extremely well versed in the menu and could share her experiences about the food. Many items on their menu seemed to have an unexpectred ingrediant that seemed out of place in that dish. I would recomend this restaurant to foodies who are very well versed in their ingrediants.Special Features:
- Awesome Food, ButfrequentdinerVIPDined on 9/28/2014The food was top notch. It was creative and flavorful. That's where it ends. The service was tediously slow, by design with a pretentious arrogance. I was irritated to get the feeling that I should be grateful to be allowed to eat there. We will not return, sadly.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere great foodfoxylady84Dined on 9/27/2014My husband and I celebrated our anniversary here and I was a little nervous after reading some of the negative reviews but this place was wonderful!!! Exceptional food and a knowledgeable friendly staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed MessagesDuffDineDined on 9/25/2014My first impression of this overrated celebrity restuarant is that if you play 90s alternative rock music to your upscale Italian food then one would think that portions wine list would have a bottle under $100 dollars..well thats not the case. As a restuarant you can not offer $25 dollar entrees, blast red hot chili peppers then, have zero dress code (saw a guy in shorts and sweatshirt) then offer over priced wine and uptight waite staff and portions that make you want to just eat at the buffet. I just dont get this place. Pick one Mario- upscale and dress code and relatable music or just make the place a bar pie, beer drinking, large portion italian restuarant. Plus im not the only one lost. I saw two tables get up and leave as well.
- BdaFoodieDined on 9/22/2014B & B was a bit of a let down after dining at Del Posto in NYC. The tables were a bit cramped, but luckily its wasn't packed so we had empty tables next to us -- otherwise its that awkward 'will I bump something on their table as I try to get out???' The wine list is limited as its only Italian wine. We each ordered a salad -- heirloom tomato & fresh burrata, the other roasted beet. Both were very generous portions and very tasty. We each ordered a pasta as an entrée -- just the right size if you aren't hungry or don't want 3 courses (as the restaurant suggests.) One dish was with lamb and the other mushrooms. The pasta was home made, but the mushroom dish was overly salty. The lamb dish light on the lamb. Overall, disappointing.
- Excellent dining experience.NelskitchenDined on 9/20/2014Second visit here. Just as good as the first time. The staff is on point yet not overbearing. I recommended it to others attending the conference.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1842VIPDined on 9/18/2014A little disappointed.Checked the menu before I booked the reservation,Purposely went there for the lasagna and was told it had been removed about a week earlier.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So - SoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/17/2014Food was good, but I expected some more 'jazz' out of the tastes. I had gnocchi and boar. It tasted like boar meet over gnocchi. Given the master chef, I was expecting WOW. I got food.Special Features:
- This is the best of Vegaslrb2001Dined on 9/14/2014This was our 4th visit to b&b and every bit as wonderful as the first, second, and third. You guys make it hard to want to try anything else!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticMishy1980Dined on 9/13/2014Fantastic restaurant, great food and service was brilliant.Special Features:
- DeliciousDaveDined on 9/13/2014I found the wine list a bit overpriced but the food was outstanding. Great ribeye for two. Best grilled octopus ever and homemade ricotta. Great nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian FoodMisterAVIPDined on 9/10/2014B&B has been open for many years but never lost its charm, great services, friendly staff and best of all its world class food. A must try in Las Vegas!Special Features:
- FabulousPaulHDined on 9/8/2014Have always enjoyed the food andf the service is always great. We always have dinner here whenever we are in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TwoFromHawaiiDined on 9/8/2014We had the Tuscan Tasting menu with wine parings. The food was excellent and enhanced by the wine and the knowledge of the server, which would be expected but the food runners that delivered the items also took great pride in describing the dishes. We had a very enjoyable experience and were surprised when we left that we had spent 3 hours totally enjoying ourselves.Special Features:
- GoodJoeMVIPDined on 9/7/2014I have to say I thought the service was great but the food was good not great, The Veal chop I ordered was over cooked and my wife's pasta was just OK. I am not one to write bad reviews but I expect more from a Mario restaurant. To make matters worst the music they had in the restaurant was Red Hot Chilly Peppers the hole CD and U2, not the type of music you would expect from a 5 star restaurant. Sorry, but I was disappointed.
- Consistent perfectionOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/5/2014As as the title of this review has stated, this is by far my most favorite restaurant in my frequent travels to Vegas. The quality of the food, the service, the ambiance, the experience is always perfect without any complaints. While my appetite comes and goes, eating many dishes and eating very little has not changed the experience here, which I find is often not the case at most establishments, including the top restaurants in Vegas. Also, servers always have honest opinions and will let you know if you're ordering too much to ensure your experience is perfect. I look forward to returning to B and B... hopefully soon.Special Features:
- Best meal everTamMollhoffDined on 9/5/2014My husband and I are both self-proclaimed food snobs, so we tend to have high standards for any meal out and this meal blew us away. The service was amazing and we were very impressed by the well-timed pace of the meal. We opted to both have one of the 7 course pre-fix menus. I am unable to eat beef or pork and when we mentioned this our server was able to work with the chef to make some substitutions when needed. Each course was an experience that kept us looking forward to what was next. The ingredients were fresh and of the highest quality. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wanted to experience the best of Italian fine dining.Special Features:
- Another outstanding meal!MKM1VIPDined on 9/4/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience - food, wine & service were all wonderful. The Tuscan tasting menu was exceptional. We'll definitely be back on our next visit to Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Has some ups & downsOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/1/20144th night in Vegas and we wanted Italian within the Palazzo. Being a big fan of Carnevino & Eataly we figured this was right up our alley. I've eaten at several of the restaurants on the row there and it's a toss up between this one and Aquaknox for being overly exposed to the walkway. The music didn't mesh with the interior or the menu or the prices for me. Many folks sat down & left after seeing prices -so do your research. We were sat along the "windows" which were open to the walkway - felt like it cheapened the experience. The waitress was extremely attentive and informative. Meal was very good -grilled octopus & cavatelli - YUM! Veal Chop just ok. Short rib pretty tasty. The music & the "windows" ruined it for me.Special Features:
- RalphieVIPDined on 9/1/2014We completely enjoyed our dinner at B&B, everything was just wonderful!!! Every time we are in Las Vegas B&B is the one restaurant, that we always return to!!! Thanks again for a wonderful time!!! As always Bill and Karin RalphSpecial Features:
- For meat eaters onlyFancyCatVIPDined on 8/30/2014We booked this to celebrate a 25th anniversary. One couple eats only fish; no meat. At 7:45pm on Saturday they were out of the one fish dish they offer. Sp we ordered several different vegetarian dishes but when the other couple wanted to order the tasting menu, we were told it was not available unless the entire table wanted it. Since they refused to serve the vegetarian plates as the 4 courses for the other couple was served, we had to wait and watch them eat while we waited for all our vegetable dishes to be served with their main course. However, the beet salad was outstanding! The high note was the veal chop which was reported to be an all-time best. For us, the nectarine faux cheesecake and the 3 gelatos was excellent.Special Features:
- Disappointing!poirotDined on 8/30/2014We dine at B&B probably 7-8 times a year. The food and service have always been spot on. Not so this past visit! The 2 pasta dishes we ordered were bland. Service was indifferent. Requests were ignored or forgotten. Dirty dishes were not cleared. Very disappointing!
- Where's The BeefOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Overall very good experience with nice touch's with each serving. The Bolognese sauce on the pasta however was a bit scant which was disappointing based on the price of the dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a delightful experience!HandleVIPDined on 8/29/2014This was our second visit to this restaurant, but we never miss an opportunity to dine at Batali/Bastinianich establishments. The food is always inventive and delicious. We made reservations months before we arrived, and we're happy that we did.Special Features:
- Great Saturday nightOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2014First time at B&B and it won't be the last. Great menu in support of charitable Restaurant Week. Service was impeccable, especially from our head waiter, John. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChefydChefDined on 8/23/2014Awesome meal. The service was very good. Restaurant week menu was a very good way of experiencing the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.