AZN Azian Cuizine
9118 Strada Place
Naples, FL 34108Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
AZN Azian Cuizine
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.aznrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 2395938818
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: 3:00pm - 10:00pm Weekdays
Weekends: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Pan-Asian, Asian
- Executive Chef: Jack Noh
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have a semi private "Zen Room" available for parties and special events, accomodating up to 30 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Larry Luizzi 2395938818x
- Special Events: AZN plans special events every month. Check out the "Events" page of our website for details. www.aznrestaurant.com
A word from AZN Azian Cuizine
Bringing the true spirit of the Orient to your table means going to the sources— from the sparkling skyscrapers of Shanghai to the stimulating spiciness of Szechuan; from the bustling fresh fish markets of Japan to the steaming streets of Thailand; from the tangy tastes of Korea to the rich aromas of Hong Kong’s famed floating restaurants. Wherever genuine Asian flavors are found, AZN has gone there to bring them back to you, enlivened and elevated to new levels of culinary pleasure.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
AZN Azian Cuizine - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
AZN Azian Cuizine reviews from OpenTable diners
60 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (36)good for groups (30)neighborhood gem (27)fit for foodies (24)special occasion (21)hot spot (21)late-night find (16)romantic (14)vibrant bar scene (14)notable wine list (12)scenic view (11)great for lunch (10)kid-friendly (8)great for brunch (3)Show More
- Delicious!SushiloverVIPDined on 10/30/2014My daughters and I stopped in for a quick bite to eat for dinner and wow! We received amazing service (thank you) and the food was delicious and very tasty!!!Everything was great (ribs, fried rice and the Panang Curry--YUM!) You will not be disappointed and you will want to come back. It's that good! Next time, will try the sushi and I hope that it's just as good!Special Features:
- Designer DebbieDesignerdebDined on 10/29/2014We went from an email for a special called the Couple's Dinner Special. When we got there it was not on the menu so we asked the waitress. she said she knew nothing about it and she would check with the manager. she came back to our table to say that the manager wanted us to bring up the email on our phones to show him the special. I watched the restaurant and found the manager not the assistant manager and explained to him what had happened. He immediately got out the special couples menu to show me and said it was a summer special and ends 10-31-14. he did come to the table to apologize and offered a complementary drink and brought 2 desserts over to out table of 4.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MunchVIPDined on 10/24/2014First time dining here and really enjoyed it...super spot for before or after a movie, too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Business DinnerShaneDined on 10/22/2014This was a business dinner reservation with a co-worker that had never eaten sushi or Ahi Tuna. The staff helped us pick items from the menu all taste buds would enjoy. We had a great business dinner. I will recommend to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What happened a nice restaurant?NorthNaplesGuyDined on 10/22/2014As a local Real Estate executive, AZN was a favorite to treat clients to a Naples outdoor dining experience. The menu has changed and is very limited and the serving staff is basically nowhere to be found. Sad...but there are plenty of other great places in Naples to dine.
- From bad to worth.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/14/2014It is declining from the day it is opened. Never again.
- One of our favorites!ozipartyDined on 9/27/2014Great variety on the menu, good drink selection (my husband especially loves the sake) and great service. We are not the easiest clients with some dietary restrictions / food allergies however AZN are so accommodating and do it with a smile. There are always some delicious sushi specials in addition to the many contemporary Asian food options. The food is fresh and tasty. it is one of the few restaurants in Naples the whole family likes going to!Special Features:
- Our concernsgigiVIPDined on 9/25/2014Our server worked at "up selling" one of our party which was quite obvious. The order arrived but one was in error. After correcting the mistake in the food order, the bill still showed an extra item that needed to be adjusted after it was brought to the server's attention. This occurred mid week when the house was not full. We will not rush back. The food was mediocre.
- DavidDined on 9/20/2014I really felt this place was like a PF Changs with sushi, but I think not as good. Our food took some time to be served and the waitress got my order wrong, probably because the place is a bit noisy. In fairness she and the manager apologized for the mistake and were quick to bring the correct order which they didn´t charge. Some may say that is the least they could do, but I believe most places wont. Overall this is a nice place and the food is good enough to recommend it for a night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great special occasion spottime2dineDined on 9/20/2014My husband and I went for the first time for our wedding anniversary. There was a lot of ambiance. The staff was very attentive and the food was delicious. We had a wonderful first time experience and will be suggesting it to friends and family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NaplesRalphDined on 9/17/2014I brought friends from Atlanta here for their first time and to say the least they had a memorable experience. We made it family style by sharing several entrees. The seabass, Korean ribs and red curry shrimp were outstanding. Nick our server was very courteous and helpful. We had appetizers and other entrees and all were excellent. Our friends are coming back in December and have already said this is a must return visit.Special Features:
- outstanding experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/15/2014wonderful food, great atmosphere, outstanding service. Would go again and would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly SurprisedNrule02Dined on 8/10/2014I was quite pleased with the wonderful food, the atmosphere, and the friendly staff. Prices are great for the size and quality of food received. This may become my new go to restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingLove2eatDined on 8/8/2014AZN's food is usually great. However, the tempura I ordered was uneatable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chinese not AsianLomeinLarryDined on 8/8/2014I love Chinese food and have been eating it all over the country for the past 75 years. I don't profess to be a "maven" on the subject, but I know what I like. There has not been a good Chinese food restaurant here in Naples since the Pavilion went out years ago. About three weeks ago we went to the Azian for dinner to try it out. W went back again last night and the food was great both times. The server was great.Special Features:
- foodfinderVIPDined on 8/3/2014Had delicious dinner at the bar with Amanda--Basil Shrimp Salad, grilled pork dumplings, and bento box kung pao chicken. Great wine and THE BEST dessert ever--the Fuji apple!! We will definitely be back again!!Special Features:
- FRESH FRESH FRESHcollieVIPDined on 7/29/2014Everything was amazing, all food you can tell is the freshest told they do really have daily deliveries, fish flied in fresh from japan, cant get sushi any fresher. Geo the sushi chef makes you feel special and his only guest. Service was on top of everything.Special Features:
- Love AZNScottyVIPDined on 7/22/2014We love AZN and have eaten here many times. The food is incredible our only minor complaint would be once you have eaten your meal, it seems difficult to find your waiter waitress. Refills on your coffee or just getting your bill, we often have to chase them down. But other than that this is a great, great restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/14/2014We invited 2 other couples to join us for the special dinner offer with a free bottle of wine. everyone enjoyed it. It was not noisy which is the biggest complaint in season.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/12/2014The cooked food is quite wonderful, however the sushi offerings were unimpressive. Next visit I would definitely skip the sushi!Special Features:
- Great MealMattfromAustinDined on 7/12/2014I love Asian cuisine and found the food to be delicious and extremely well prepared. When I am back in Naples I will make a special plan to return!Special Features:
- Great Summer Couples MenuBabsDined on 7/7/2014Choose between $30, $40, or $50 menu. That includes soup or salad, two entrees and a bottle if house wine. Food was very good and wine was good. Great value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MwalshMwalshDined on 7/4/2014Great food like PF Changs but better. Good drinks would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 710 reviews are from the AZN Azian Cuizine reviews archive.
- love2eatVIPDined on 6/30/2014Azn is a much better find for lunch. I always ask for Monica as my server because she is fabulous in remembering my likes n dislikes. As for dinner, bring a book to read while waiting for your food. Service is very slow. I also got items on my plate that I didn't order. As I said service was so slow that I just accepted my plate cause I didn't have another 45 min to wait.Special Features:
- BarbandDanteDined on 6/27/2014We love the Happy hour. It is a goodvaue. Great food.Special Features:
- Nice AmbianceLuvgolfDined on 6/24/2014We were there with family (daughter/son-il-law). The food was very good + the atmosphere of the place was amazing. We enjoy our dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific as UsualFLCocoVIPDined on 6/18/2014Great people watching spot if you sit outside. Food is always good. Had my fav - Walnut Shrimp. It is so good that I just can't try anything else.Special Features:
- Poor servicemrwbawDined on 6/13/2014Food was very good, service was poor. Our server acted as though he/she did not want to there. Compared to what we saw from other servers around us, if we were sat with her again we would ask for another. I certainly expected more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentChrisDined on 5/30/2014Excellent overall experience. Good is great, especially the Mt. Fuji roll!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better and betterPamskiVIPDined on 5/24/2014The food in this restaurant seems to be getting better all the time. Could not have asked for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs better serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/22/2014Food was good but, apps came out before drinks, no dishes until we asked as well. Poor mixed drink choices- nice outdoor patio though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Asian findFLfoodieDined on 5/19/2014We had our first dinner at AZN after enjoying a delicious salad with shrimp and avocado there previously. We had hoped to ssit outside but weren't able to due to extremely windy conditions but dining inside was quiet and the booth was comfortable. Marisol gave us very attentive service and our Caesar salad was a dellicious light take on the heavy classic. Snapper with crab was very good, too, with generous portions. The summer menu with three differnt price options was a good value. Convenient location in Mercato is a plus.Special Features:
- Happy HourOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/14/2014We have dined in the restaurant before inside for entrees. This visit we specifically went for happy hour and appetizers and dined outside. Happy Hour lasts until 6pm. At 550 we ordered a second round of drinks and were told we were going to have to pay full price as the manager changes the computers at 10 minutes till 6 and happy hour was over. The waiter was not budging on the subject. I feel this practice is unethical as if the menu states happy hour ends at 6 it should end at 6. Most other establishments will ask you if you want another drink before happy hour ends and often will extend the time a bit. I was very unimpressed and now have an idea why this place which is an a very busy urban setting often has empty seats.Special Features:
- Happy HourDiamondsVIPDined on 5/14/2014I think AZN has one of the best happy hours around. They have an fabulous selection of appetizers under $6. They also offer reduced price on wine, beer and cocktails. Four of us had a couple of drinks each and shared ten apps. It was delicious, very filling and very affordable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great recommendationStevedDined on 5/9/2014On our last night of our vacation we wanted a nice place to have dinner with our family. AZN was recommended to us and we wholeheartedly agree that it's a great place to have a good dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorite restaurantsNonnaDined on 5/9/2014After talking to friends about AZN, we decided that wasn't enough. I made a reservation for Friday evening for four. Our waiter was attentive, the food, as always outstanding. Everyone in our party had something different so we could taste at least four things on the menu. Delicious… It is a bit of a drive for us but so worth the trip. We have made AZN fans out of our friends also. Keep up the good work. I give this restaurant a perfect score of "10"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but...GoodNBadDined on 5/9/2014Great food. Fresh and tasty. Unfortunately, our waiter had the personality of a dish rag and was equally as attentive which ruined the dining experience for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful dinneryorkieDined on 4/30/2014The dinner was excellent as was our server. Will definitely will return to this restaurant on our next visit.Special Features:
- great placewuzzibear4Dined on 4/26/2014went there with two other couples, their first time, and everyone really enjoyed the food and everything else about AZNSpecial Features:
- JeffreyDined on 4/25/2014very good sushi and high noise level and great bar scene. Food compensates for noise level. Quieter eating outsideSpecial Features: