AZN Azian Cuizine
9118 Strada Place
Naples, FL 34108Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
AZN Azian Cuizine
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.aznrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 2395938818
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: 3:00pm - 10:00pm Weekdays
Weekends: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Pan-Asian, Asian
- Executive Chef: Jack Noh
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have a semi private "Zen Room" available for parties and special events, accomodating up to 30 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Larry Luizzi 2395938818x
- Special Events: AZN plans special events every month. Check out the "Events" page of our website for details. www.aznrestaurant.com
A word from AZN Azian Cuizine
Bringing the true spirit of the Orient to your table means going to the sources— from the sparkling skyscrapers of Shanghai to the stimulating spiciness of Szechuan; from the bustling fresh fish markets of Japan to the steaming streets of Thailand; from the tangy tastes of Korea to the rich aromas of Hong Kong’s famed floating restaurants. Wherever genuine Asian flavors are found, AZN has gone there to bring them back to you, enlivened and elevated to new levels of culinary pleasure.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
AZN Azian Cuizine - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
AZN Azian Cuizine reviews from OpenTable diners
55 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (29)good for groups (26)special occasion (23)neighborhood gem (23)fit for foodies (22)romantic (17)hot spot (16)vibrant bar scene (15)late-night find (15)great for lunch (14)notable wine list (12)scenic view (9)kid-friendly (7)great for brunch (4)Show More
- DavidDined on 9/20/2014I really felt this place was like a PF Changs with sushi, but I think not as good. Our food took some time to be served and the waitress got my order wrong, probably because the place is a bit noisy. In fairness she and the manager apologized for the mistake and were quick to bring the correct order which they didn´t charge. Some may say that is the least they could do, but I believe most places wont. Overall this is a nice place and the food is good enough to recommend it for a night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great special occasion spotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014My husband and I went for the first time for our wedding anniversary. There was a lot of ambiance. The staff was very attentive and the food was delicious. We had a wonderful first time experience and will be suggesting it to friends and family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/15/2014wonderful food, great atmosphere, outstanding service. Would go again and would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly SurprisedNrule02Dined on 8/10/2014I was quite pleased with the wonderful food, the atmosphere, and the friendly staff. Prices are great for the size and quality of food received. This may become my new go to restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingLove2eatDined on 8/8/2014AZN's food is usually great. However, the tempura I ordered was uneatable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chinese not AsianLomeinLarryDined on 8/8/2014I love Chinese food and have been eating it all over the country for the past 75 years. I don't profess to be a "maven" on the subject, but I know what I like. There has not been a good Chinese food restaurant here in Naples since the Pavilion went out years ago. About three weeks ago we went to the Azian for dinner to try it out. W went back again last night and the food was great both times. The server was great.Special Features:
- foodfinderVIPDined on 8/3/2014Had delicious dinner at the bar with Amanda--Basil Shrimp Salad, grilled pork dumplings, and bento box kung pao chicken. Great wine and THE BEST dessert ever--the Fuji apple!! We will definitely be back again!!Special Features:
- FRESH FRESH FRESHcollieVIPDined on 7/29/2014Everything was amazing, all food you can tell is the freshest told they do really have daily deliveries, fish flied in fresh from japan, cant get sushi any fresher. Geo the sushi chef makes you feel special and his only guest. Service was on top of everything.Special Features:
- Love AZNScottyVIPDined on 7/22/2014We love AZN and have eaten here many times. The food is incredible our only minor complaint would be once you have eaten your meal, it seems difficult to find your waiter waitress. Refills on your coffee or just getting your bill, we often have to chase them down. But other than that this is a great, great restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/14/2014We invited 2 other couples to join us for the special dinner offer with a free bottle of wine. everyone enjoyed it. It was not noisy which is the biggest complaint in season.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/12/2014The cooked food is quite wonderful, however the sushi offerings were unimpressive. Next visit I would definitely skip the sushi!Special Features:
- Great MealMattfromAustinDined on 7/12/2014I love Asian cuisine and found the food to be delicious and extremely well prepared. When I am back in Naples I will make a special plan to return!Special Features:
- Great Summer Couples MenuBabsDined on 7/7/2014Choose between $30, $40, or $50 menu. That includes soup or salad, two entrees and a bottle if house wine. Food was very good and wine was good. Great value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MwalshMwalshDined on 7/4/2014Great food like PF Changs but better. Good drinks would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love2eatVIPDined on 6/30/2014Azn is a much better find for lunch. I always ask for Monica as my server because she is fabulous in remembering my likes n dislikes. As for dinner, bring a book to read while waiting for your food. Service is very slow. I also got items on my plate that I didn't order. As I said service was so slow that I just accepted my plate cause I didn't have another 45 min to wait.Special Features:
- BarbandDanteDined on 6/27/2014We love the Happy hour. It is a goodvaue. Great food.Special Features:
- Nice AmbianceLuvgolfDined on 6/24/2014We were there with family (daughter/son-il-law). The food was very good + the atmosphere of the place was amazing. We enjoy our dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific as UsualFLCocoVIPDined on 6/18/2014Great people watching spot if you sit outside. Food is always good. Had my fav - Walnut Shrimp. It is so good that I just can't try anything else.Special Features:
- Poor servicemrwbawDined on 6/13/2014Food was very good, service was poor. Our server acted as though he/she did not want to there. Compared to what we saw from other servers around us, if we were sat with her again we would ask for another. I certainly expected more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentChrisDined on 5/30/2014Excellent overall experience. Good is great, especially the Mt. Fuji roll!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 704 reviews are from the AZN Azian Cuizine reviews archive.
- Better and betterPamskiVIPDined on 5/24/2014The food in this restaurant seems to be getting better all the time. Could not have asked for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs better serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/22/2014Food was good but, apps came out before drinks, no dishes until we asked as well. Poor mixed drink choices- nice outdoor patio though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Asian findFLfoodieDined on 5/19/2014We had our first dinner at AZN after enjoying a delicious salad with shrimp and avocado there previously. We had hoped to ssit outside but weren't able to due to extremely windy conditions but dining inside was quiet and the booth was comfortable. Marisol gave us very attentive service and our Caesar salad was a dellicious light take on the heavy classic. Snapper with crab was very good, too, with generous portions. The summer menu with three differnt price options was a good value. Convenient location in Mercato is a plus.Special Features:
- Happy HourOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/14/2014We have dined in the restaurant before inside for entrees. This visit we specifically went for happy hour and appetizers and dined outside. Happy Hour lasts until 6pm. At 550 we ordered a second round of drinks and were told we were going to have to pay full price as the manager changes the computers at 10 minutes till 6 and happy hour was over. The waiter was not budging on the subject. I feel this practice is unethical as if the menu states happy hour ends at 6 it should end at 6. Most other establishments will ask you if you want another drink before happy hour ends and often will extend the time a bit. I was very unimpressed and now have an idea why this place which is an a very busy urban setting often has empty seats.Special Features:
- Happy HourDiamondsVIPDined on 5/14/2014I think AZN has one of the best happy hours around. They have an fabulous selection of appetizers under $6. They also offer reduced price on wine, beer and cocktails. Four of us had a couple of drinks each and shared ten apps. It was delicious, very filling and very affordable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great recommendationStevedDined on 5/9/2014On our last night of our vacation we wanted a nice place to have dinner with our family. AZN was recommended to us and we wholeheartedly agree that it's a great place to have a good dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorite restaurantsNonnaDined on 5/9/2014After talking to friends about AZN, we decided that wasn't enough. I made a reservation for Friday evening for four. Our waiter was attentive, the food, as always outstanding. Everyone in our party had something different so we could taste at least four things on the menu. Delicious… It is a bit of a drive for us but so worth the trip. We have made AZN fans out of our friends also. Keep up the good work. I give this restaurant a perfect score of "10"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but...GoodNBadDined on 5/9/2014Great food. Fresh and tasty. Unfortunately, our waiter had the personality of a dish rag and was equally as attentive which ruined the dining experience for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful dinneryorkieDined on 4/30/2014The dinner was excellent as was our server. Will definitely will return to this restaurant on our next visit.Special Features:
- great placewuzzibear4Dined on 4/26/2014went there with two other couples, their first time, and everyone really enjoyed the food and everything else about AZNSpecial Features:
- JeffreyDined on 4/25/2014very good sushi and high noise level and great bar scene. Food compensates for noise level. Quieter eating outsideSpecial Features:
- Superb Asian foodUpperEastSideGirlDined on 4/19/2014We love sitting outside and watching the Naples scene. Always exciting! The Chilean Sea Bass was sublime. The service was excellent and always very cheerful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphereKimfromFLDined on 4/19/2014My husband and I went to an early dinner with friends before we caught a movie. The server was very conscientious of our time and was aware we were on a schedule. We started with some "fun" drinks as we call them and they were delicious. We has the calamari app which was good but the sauce was dynamite. The sauce was amazing (i could keep going on about the sauce). I had the lo mein but only had shrimp an my husband had the ahi tuna. The tuna was really really good. The lo mein was a bit salty. It was good but after a while I couldn't keep eating it because it was so salty. Our friends enjoyed their seabass entrees. We have been here before and I know we will be back again.Special Features:
- Fun environement ok foodweebaronaVIPDined on 4/13/2014Nothing wrong with the food but nothing outstanding either. Service was very good, attentive, friendly. Prices was about right.Special Features:
- Service to the 9'sJackodillsDined on 4/12/2014We had Jeffrey as our server. I would recommend him to anyone! For someone who was in the restaurant business for over 10 yrs, he was as good as it gets! Great attitude, recommended other drinks and sushi, apologetic when we had a slight delay on getting drinks, just a true professional! We were greeted wonderfully by the host as well and as always made to feel comfortable and welcomed. As locals, we spend a lot of time at Mercato, and the food and service were worth the money!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit of everythingTurkaDined on 4/12/2014The suishi is just ok...small portions for the price and presentation could be better. We have eaten at azn many times it is not consistent. We have had amazing meals then not so good meals... the mercato is a great fun location to eat at. I prefer eating inside re car fumes and wind tunnel effect.
- DependableLisacap1112Dined on 4/4/2014AZN is always my go to because I know I can get something healthy and gluten free on the menu. It's also one of the few places where you can make an open table reservation and actually get seated at the time you reserved. I had the pangang curry with chicken and asked for it extra spicy and it actually came out extra spicy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedJudyDined on 4/2/2014A couple of us were tempted at the descriptions of "baby back ribs" on the menu. After splitting two apps. We were getting full and all ordered app. size portions as mains. The baby back ribs were not as advertised - they were pork side ribs, and not very tender. Disappointing! Our server was excellent and we enjoyed the calamari and spicy shrimp bites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday late afternoon diningPartyof3Dined on 3/30/2014Food was distasteful. Food was blahs. Service was slow . In the past we enjoyed eating there.... past few times food has been fair to poor.Special Features:
- Food in NaplesRichardDined on 3/28/2014AZN has become one of our favorite restaurants. The food is excellent and the service is very good. The noise level is also reasonable to still be able to talk. the tuna is excellentSpecial Features: