Azie - Southeast Newtown Square
4755 West Chester Pike
Newtown Square, PA 19073Neighborhood:
Southeast AsianPrice: $30 and under
Azie - Southeast Newtown Square
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.aziesoutheast.com/
- Phone: 6103535353
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday- Friday: 11:30 am - 3:00 pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm,
Friday & Saturday: 4:40 pm - 10:30 pm,
Sunday: 4:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Asian, Southeast Asian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Azie - Southeast Newtown Square
Azie Southeast is the newest addition to Win Signature Restaurants. Our menu will take you on a tour of Southeast Asia featuring flavors from countries such as Thailand, China, Vietnam. Visit our bar to find an eclectic array of beers, wines and specialty cocktails made specially to compliment our menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Azie - Southeast Newtown Square reviews from OpenTable diners
- Our server seemed new to theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/17/2012Our server seemed new to the job, but food was good. Food came out fast.
- We had been to 2 other restaurantsOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/10/2012We had been to 2 other restaurants by Azie, but this one was very noisy with a limited, unimpressive menu and poor service.
- I was disappointed in theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/10/2012I was disappointed in the menu which seemed more restricted than Azie/Media. The service and food were only fair. I would not go back there.
- Azie has two other locationsBestbobVIPDined on 11/9/2012Azie has two other locations in the area that are excellent so I would expect the same and was not disappointed. We had a Very effciant knowledgeable waitress that made the dinner that much more enjoyable.Special Features:
- I was disappointed becauseDonnaDined on 11/9/2012I was disappointed because the restaurant had switched from a previous restaurant that I really liked where the service and the food was very good Azie's food was fair and our service was not that great. Our meals took a really long time to come out and there were 5 of us, and they did not come out at the same time (neither the appetizers nor the entrees. The restaurant wasn't even busy. Disappointing.
- Maybe one or two other tablesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/6/2012Maybe one or two other tables occupied while we were there from 6 until we left at 7 so the lace seemed deserted. Food and service were very good and waitress was very attentive.Special Features:
- Nice, but not as nice as theOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/27/2012Nice, but not as nice as the other Azie restaurants in the area. Limited menu
- Great prices. Very reasonableAlexVIPDined on 10/26/2012Great prices. Very reasonable for dinner any night of the week, especially before a move on a Friday or Saturday. Love that most of the produce is locally grown, and it was a treat to have home-infused vodka. The cinnamon apple cider vodka was great!Special Features:
- Will returnOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/22/2012First time there. Nice classy spot with great food and friendly service.
- Other than convenience tomjmccoymdVIPDined on 10/19/2012Other than convenience to Newtown Square / Edgemont areas, nothing worthwhile here. Food bland, uninspired, and not worth a repeat visit.
- Nicely renovated. Not noisy,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/5/2012Nicely renovated. Not noisy, waitress was excellent.Special Features:
- Welcome to the neighborhood!JB22VIPDined on 10/3/2012Azie is now right in my neighborhood! The one in Media - LOVE IT, the one in 'Nova - I pop in for lunch mostly - always a great "healthy" dine and go at the bar. But now I've got a fancy and dependable restaurant right here close to our offices in Newtown Square. Sampled the lunch with two co-workers recently - everybody left SATISFIED and IMPRESSED. This Azie is different from the other two and offers more of a Thai / Southeast flare to both the dishes and the presentation. The "Vietnam" steaks / hoagies are AMAZING - live a little and try it! We had the Pad Thai which was spot on and more than a gracious plenty for a lunch portion and we had the "lunch box" special - a trio of options with salad, dumplings, and tempura chicken!Special Features:
- Lives up to Win Reputation!AlexVIPDined on 9/27/2012Azie - Southeast is fantastic. Menu is very different than the other two Azie restaurants, but that is not a negative at all. Everything I tried was delicious, especially the pad thai and the salmon. The prices are very reasonable, making this an ideal spot for both weekday dinners and weekend nights out. Would be a great place for dinner and a movie at Regal. Highly recommend and will definitely go back.Special Features: