626, Marguerite d'Youville
Montreal, QC H3C1W7Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.aziatik.ca/
- Phone: 5148438388
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00PM - 10:00 PM, Friday - Saturday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Fusion / Eclectic, Asian
- Executive Chef: Kenny Wong
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Aziatik
Aziatik is a chic new restaurant in the heart of Old Montreal. A fusion of exotic spices tantalizes the palette while our stylish ambiance delights the senses. A perfect location for corporate events or that special night out. Prepared by Asian chefs in trendy casual Zen-like settings, customers simply love the menu: sumptuous Hunan dumplings, sizzling grilled meats and shrimps, and Szechuan delicacies too!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Aziatik reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great Appetizers - So-so MainsDiningDaveDined on 10/19/2013We shared the Thai Style Spring Rolls and Gyoza as apetizers. They were both excellent with tasty sauses. Unfortunately, the main courses, General Tao Chicken and the duck were uninspired and a disappointment. Service was prompt, friendly and attentive.
- Great food, slow serviceTaxiDined on 10/5/2013We went to this restaurant with a Vie Urbaine coupon, we were nicely greeted. The food was very good, unfortunately we waited almost an hour between the appetizers and the entrées. The restaurant wasn't even half full. Regardless, the waitress was quite pleasant.Special Features:
- Classy asianS20100Dined on 8/16/2013The food i always very good, both in quality and taste. Refined use of ingredients. Service very efficient and classy. Beautiful, elegant decor. Nice little terrace in a quiet spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itBisquetDined on 8/12/2013Terrific restaurant - love Asian food and this exceeded expectations. We went on a quiet night as had kids in tow.... Delicious food, great ambiance.. We are from out of town but would definitely return if in Montreal..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent !malicia3002Dined on 7/26/2013Excellent food and services. A perfect place for a perfect dinner !Special Features:
- Nice Old Montresl SpotMontrealTravelerDined on 7/18/2013Good food, great service. We had a wonderful experience and would returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a quick and cvilized lunchNumanumDined on 7/18/2013We were a group of five, and enjoyed our lunch. Service was efficent and friendly, and the food was well-prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed our return visit...OutAndAboutDined on 6/30/2013Aziatik has become one of our favorites while visiting Montreal. The food is always well prepared, the staff has always been helpful with suggestions and very attentive during our meals. The patio dining is terrific... very little traffic passes (foot or car), so you can really enjoy the experience.Special Features:
- Not bad at allJohnDined on 6/22/2013Basically, this is a good restaurant. The cooking is not subtle, but done well. The presnetation is fine. The restaurant has a yuppie feel and the room is large, so do not look for an intimate, romantic place. But, all in all, not a bad place to go. We enjoyed ourselves, my wife and I.Special Features:
- Good food, service improvingLilou30100Dined on 5/30/2013The waiter was Nice but the guy who served the dishes... Not really Good food, good portionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service extrêmement long.JennDined on 5/3/2013Service extrêmement long. tout près de 1h30 pour le lunch (pas d'entrée, ni dessert). mon plat était ok (poulet sauce poivre noir)
- Service took 1h15 minutes...usuallyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/2/2013Service took 1h15 minutes...usually not like that.
- A friendly resto for everyone!Fallaf10dineDined on 4/28/2013The service was impeccable and food delicious. They proposed their VIP menu which allow us to discover through their special entry a mixed variety of goodies. Will go again with friend or relatives.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Online ReservationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/26/2013They accepted the reservation from OpenTable even if they were full. Had to wait 10 minutes to then sit at the bar.Special Features:
- Perfect for a special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/14/201330$ Cantonese Lobster Tail Main Course = 10/10 (Ridiculously good, you have to try it) 14$ Shrimp appetizer = 6/10 (Too expensive for a soso taste) 10$ Squid appetizer = 7/10 (It's good, I might order that again) 8$ Kamikaze Sushi roll = 10/10 (one of the best sushi chief, I highly recommand the sushis)Special Features:
- Super food, super service.MartDined on 3/25/2013Super food, super service. Nice pricing! Laurent our Bartender was very Nice and helpful. Will be back, great lunch! Thanks Laurent!Special Features:
- This is a restaurant my husbandOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/14/2013This is a restaurant my husband and I visit every 2 months or so, usually on a Thursday night. Regretfully, this was our last visit. Since our last visit (4 weeks ago), management has cut the menu in half; they have removed half of the choices that were formerly available so the amount of available options is now slim. Management has not updated the online menu, so this was quite the surprise. Unfortunately, with the exception of 1 main course, every one of our favourites apparently went the way of the chopping block. Our waitress was very apologetic; apparently many other regulars have complained as well. Really too bad.
- A terrific experience!!! TheOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/8/2013A terrific experience!!! The oriental/Zen atmosphere can be felt as you walk through the door. Modern, chic. Floor-to-ceiling windows remind you that, yes, you are still in Montreal. You'll be greeted & seated with a smile. JoJo Flores music in background provides a perfect backdrop to the vibe, enhancing, not hindering to a conversation. Menu is well diversified, smartly presented & priced. Once you have made your tough decision, your food will arrive promptly. Aromatically enticing, visually stunning and wait 'til you taste it!!! Gustatory Delight. The steam seemed to do a dance above the plate and your taste buds will soon dance along. Service was expertly performed, non-intrusive, white glove, "your-wish-is-my-command" style.Special Features:
- FIVE STARS !OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/25/2013I would definitely recommend this restaurant to any of my friends. We started off with drinks and the cocktails are simply amazing ! I had to try the salmontini, it came with a piece of smoked salmon sashimi ... so tasty and refreshing ! As for my meal, I had the garlic shrimp as my appetizer and the bo luc lac (asian style filet mignon) as they both seemed very appetizing and I was not deceived. The ambiance was nice and relaxing with some lounge music in the background and the service was simply exceptional. First time at Aziatik and definitely not the last.Special Features:
- amazing discovery in old montrealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/21/2013My boyfriend brought me to this restaurant for a nice romantic evening. We had a wonderful night. We were greeted like royalty and we were seated in a nice booth. Our waiter came soon after we had opened the menu. He answered all our questions concerning the menu and suggested a nice bottle of wine to go with our food. The food was delicious !!! I will be back for more Isuzukuri and Bo Luc Lac.Special Features:
- very bad experience. DisasterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2013we had reservation and arrived at 20h30 and at 22h00 we could only have our entree (small salad without dressing) and water. But we ordered very early like 20h40. We heard from the waiter that there were a mixed in the kitchen. we left and picked up a pizza next door (pizzaiolle). only 2 waiters were running while the "manager" was talking and having wine with a table of 3 girls...obviously he has no sense of priority or urgency. No respect for customers except our waiter who was running and offered wine... but we wanted to eat. Service was same for other tables. And it was Valentine's dinner for a lot of them.
- Great for lunch: lunch menu,OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/29/2013Great for lunch: lunch menu, fast but courteous service.Special Features:
- Group of 8. Last in the restaurant,OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/19/2013Group of 8. Last in the restaurant, never felt rushed. Waitress was very nice and friendly. Everyone loved their meal. Will go back for sureSpecial Features:
- My husband and I thoroughlyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/19/2013My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Aziatik. We made a last minute reservation for a Saturday night at 8:30pm. The restaurant had a couple of groups eating in the restaurant but otherwise only a couple of other tables were filled. Overall, the restaurant has a contemporary feel. We both ordered from the table d'hote menu. The service was welcoming, prompt and overall professional. The food was well presented and delicious.Special Features:
- Very good food and ambiance. ServiMartDined on 1/18/2013Very good food and ambiance. Service was wicked! Laurent the manager offers a super service, we had a lot of fun with him ! Very cool spot, we had sushi and general tao and it was super good. Nicely done !Special Features:
- This is a wonderful restaurantSpectacularDined on 1/3/2013This is a wonderful restaurant with great food and quiet enough that you can still have conversation.Special Features:
- Durant la tempête nous étionsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/27/2012Durant la tempête nous étions les seuls clients. Ils nous ont attendus et ont même demandé au chef de sushi de rester pour nous. Le service était super sympathique et attentionné. Merci à toute l'équipe.Special Features:
- It was ok ,food was good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/16/2012It was ok ,food was good service good,i expected a little more since it was pretty empty...
- disappointing...... have eatenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/12/2012disappointing...... have eaten here before during the summer... nice outdoor terasse.... but eating in - not worth it... the worst Veg Pad Thai ever...
- The red duck really surprizedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2012The red duck really surprized me. It was really well cooked and the sauce was slightly spicy. It was a good blend. But the pad thai for example wasnt special at all. For the price tag I've seen better. The chef speciality of sushi H-2 was pretty good but more than half of it was tempura which is good but way to expensive for the content. However the sauce that came with it was great. Overall the place is pretty romantic and not too crowded. It is a good choice for a night out in the Old Montreal.Special Features:
- Excellent service and food.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2012Excellent service and food. Went there with friends and they thoroughly enjoyed the food. The sushi was excellent and the shrimp toast best we ever tasted. Not to mention the General Tao chicken....it was amazing! Definitely a place I would recommend and go back to.Special Features:
- We went to that restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2012We went to that restaurant with a group of 10 sales representatives that were staying in a hotel not far from the restaurant. Overall, it was OK. The restaurant itself is nice and clean. Some people enjoyed their food (General Tao and Duck) but most thought it was a bit blend (love nest and Thai Shrimp). The waiter while friendly was not very present. The service was long which was not understandable because the restaurant was far from being full. We were never asked how was the food. There was definitely no effort put into "upselling" the menu. I would not be excited to go back.
- We had a great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2012We had a great experience and the service and staff was just outstanding. Our food was fair but I feel like we didn't order the best selection available. I will definitely give it another try since we had such a great experience.Special Features:
- Superb food served by friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2012Superb food served by friendly staff in a pleasant environment. Highly recommended. Not overly busy early on a Thursday evening, but perked up as it got later. Clearly a popular spot with local diners.Special Features:
- Great food, outstanding service!!ETdUDined on 9/6/2012Great food, outstanding service!! but....not a busy restaurant.
- Thursday evening 2nd visit:OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2012Thursday evening 2nd visit: food delicious delicious, service very courteous. The energetic noise from the after-work professionals at the bar quieted down by 8pm. Will definitely return...Special Features:
- Wife and I went here for ourOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/4/2012Wife and I went here for our annaversary dinner and we were starving when we walked in. Salad and entre plates were small but delicious, but main course was substantial and just as good. Ambiance was exactly what I was looking for, and noise level was nice and low making conversation easy. The cost of the meal was also very reasonable. We left very satisfied and full!Special Features:
- The first thing I noticedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2012The first thing I noticed about Aziatik is the decor - trendy but not pretentious. The wait staff were attentive (and physically attractive), but they could have been warmer. Our server was helpful in suggesting wines and kept our drinks flowing. We started with shrimp toast, scallops and soft-shell crab. The shrimp toast was one of the highlights of the meal. For mains, we chose thai coconut shrimp, thai duck, and pepper scallops. My duck started out delicious, but as I worked my way through the cut I found some of it to be gamey and dry. My stepfather shared one of his shrimp and it was extremely fishy, unlike the minced shrimp in the toast. The medley of stir-fried veggies that came with our meal, however, was flawless. I'll be back.Special Features:
- Great escape from French food2bigeatersDined on 7/13/2012Wonderful mixture of Asian specialities. Terrific service, prompt and friendly. Plus, a very pretty atmosphere in which to dine.Special Features:
- Delicious. Thursday eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2012Delicious. Thursday evening visit; the bar had a mostly male young professional crowd, the restaurant was half full with either couples or groups of friends. The noise level was a low buzz, without being loud. Service efficient. The wait for the first course, and then between courses was drawn out, but gave us time to digest and work up our appetites. Favourites were the Thai spring rolls, the Thai duck, and the black pepper beef. Was our first time, but will definitely return, and with friends.Special Features: