Ayuttaya Thai Cuisine
2437 SW 27th Ave
Ocala, FL 34471Neighborhood:
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
Ayuttaya Thai Cuisine
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thaiocala.com/
- Phone: 3522373433x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Takeout, Wine
A word from Ayuttaya Thai Cuisine
We offer delicious, fresh Thai food in a relaxing environment. Try our Combination Sampler of Egg Rolls, Crab Rangoon or Fried Wontons or our fresh salmon with sweet, hot chili sauce. Ayuttaya Thai Cuisine was selected by DEP. Department of Export Promotion Ministry of Commerce Royal Thai Government (Thai Select Award 2012)Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ayuttaya Thai Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- outstanding gemluvsgormetDined on 5/29/2014food and ambience is excellent... wait wait staff outstanding...highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 4 reviews are from the Ayuttaya Thai Cuisine reviews archive.
- The food was good, but theKilaDined on 3/1/2014The food was good, but the service was terrible. They would not bring the food to everyone at the same time. It was a sporadic serving. It took a really long time to get our food. We were a group of nine people.
- Horrible experience at great placefoodie2Dined on 2/14/2014Valentines Day we expected delays, but this was inexcusable: There seemed to be no one in charge at the hostess stand- reservations were not honored (people who just walked in, with no reservation, were seated ahead of people with reservations who arrived on time) Service was extremely slow They ran out of a popular appetizer, There were no peanuts in a dish that features peanuts. They were out of lime- Thai food without lime? We have eaten here many times before an had a great experience and delicious food. Valentine's Day was WAY more than they were prepared for.Special Features:
- Will happily returnLizPVIPDined on 2/14/2014The service was professional and friendly. Our dishes were excellent..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OKfoodloverDined on 12/6/2013Not that it was bad but sure do miss the original ownersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.