Awbrey Glen Restaurant
2500 NW Awbrey Glen Dr
Bend, OR 97701Neighborhood:
NorthwestPrice: $30 and under
Awbrey Glen Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.awbreyglen.com/
- Phone: 541-317-2885x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Wednesday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 8:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Northwest
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Awbrey Glen Restaurant
Beautiful views of the Cascades framing our championship golf course, some of the best cuisine in Bend, a casually elegant atmosphere, that’s The Restaurant at Awbrey Glen. Whether you choose to dine in the more casual Grill Room, in the lovely Dining Room or enjoy the outdoor seating on the deck, our attentive staff will orchestrate the delivery of tantalizing culinary delights prepared by Chef Darrin. And, of course, our wine list features Northwest wines and other noteworthy selections. The Grill Room also includes a full bar for enjoying a relaxing time with friends. Open for lunch and dinner most days (seasonal) and breakfast on Sundays.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awbrey Glen Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (6)special occasion (5)great for outdoor dining (5)neighborhood gem (4)fit for foodies (3)kid-friendly (2)good for groups (2)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Highly recommended!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014I took my wife here for her 40th birthday and I have to say this is near the top of the best places we have ever eaten in Bend. The food was excellent, the service was impeccable. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HackDined on 9/18/2014Great ambiance with attentive staff and wonderfully prepared food. One of the best restaurants in all of Central Oregon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent for lunch or dinnerMorrisonsDined on 9/13/2014This restaurant is quiet, peaceful, both visually and hearing. Beautiful golf course view. Food quite good. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food at the Golf ClubMiloVIPDined on 9/13/2014This is a great spot to have dinner with a nice view and pleasant surroundings. My wife had the pork dinner and I had the shrimp scampi, and they were both very tasty. We enjoyed a good bottle of wine with dinner and had the berry crisp for dessert. The dining, the food, and the server were all very well presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary SpecialcynkaraVIPDined on 9/11/2014We chose Awbrey Glen for our 33rd wedding anniversary. It was perfect. The service was attentive. The view was serene. The food was amazing. The price was what we expected. Plus, it was free corkage night so we brought our own bottle of wine. Very nice.Special Features:
- special promoted that nightNeighborsDined on 8/15/2014The specials that excellent server, Erin, described sounded delicious. So two of us ordered it -- a halibut with a Greek twist. However, we both found the halibut overcooked & tough. The side of couscous with tapenade was delicious. I would have appreciated a sprig of broccoli rabe or some green veggie on the plate, too. Another of our party ordered the halibut with curry, and said it was delicious.Special Features:
- The following 4 reviews are from the Awbrey Glen Restaurant reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/13/2014My party had a very nice dinner at Awbrey Glen and I am looking forward to returning in the near future. I used to dine at Hans on Wall Street and would often stay until the restaurant closed. This is the first time in many years that I have had the same feeling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, sloooooooow serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/12/2014Everyone in our party (7 total) enjoyed their food, but it took nearly 45 minutes for our lunch entrees to arrive. If you have a strict time frame for lunch, you'd better look at the menu before you get there and order the minute your server arrives. The restaurant wasn't busy enough to take this long to receive our food.Special Features:
- Mother's Day BrunchMaisiedivaDined on 5/11/2014Excellent food variety of meats, shell fish, salads, fruit's vegetables & breakfast items & delicious desserts. Friendly staff, reasonable price, a great place for special occasions.Would definately return again.Special Features:
- Can't beat the viewMorrisonsDined on 3/30/2014Very nice venue for daytime dining such as lunch and brunch. Beautiful golf course view and very quiet! This food review is just for the brunch/lunch menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.