35 A LaSalle Rd
West Hartford, CT 06107Neighborhood:
Hartford / West Hartford
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.avertbrasserie.com/
- Phone: 8609046240
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm -10:00pm
Dinner: Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Dinner: Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: David Borselle
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from A'vert Brasserie
Conveniently located in vibrant West Hartford Center, step into Avert and be whisked away to the brasseries and outdoor cafes lining the cobblestone streets of Lyon and Paris. The indulgence of traditional French comfort food is balanced by a modern, clean interpretation and an uncompromising devotion to the highest quality and locally-sourced ingredients. Avert is classic yet creative; inspired yet approachable. Experience old world European charm with a modern flair in a casual, relaxed environment.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
A'vert Brasserie reviews from OpenTable diners
30 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (21)neighborhood gem (16)special occasion (14)romantic (12)hot spot (10)notable wine list (10)vibrant bar scene (9)great for outdoor dining (8)good for groups (4)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- FabulousKathVIPDined on 9/16/2014One of the best spots in West Hartford! Great menu, and food is outstanding! Reminds me of restaurants in Paris, and is definitely one of my favorite places. I had salmon, with diced beets and carrots-- all farm to table. The dish was stunning, and one of my favorite meals ever. A delicious citron tart, with a lovely meringue topping instead of a heavier whipped cream was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!2foodiesDined on 9/11/2014We have dined at A'vert quite a number of times - brunch, lunch and dinner. The food is outstanding and presented beautifully. A meal at A'vert is a feast for the palate and also visually delightful. The staff are all very cordial and eager to enhance the dining experience.Special Features:
- Kefka300Dined on 9/7/2014Good food. Good service. Outrageously noisey. Waited until outdoor table was available. Would eat outside only.Special Features:
- Food was great, butdineoutdDined on 9/6/2014I took my wife there for her birthday dinner last Saturday night. The food was great. Service was great, but the noise level in the dining room was bothersome to say the least. It is not the place to go for a quiet dinner on a Saturday night.Special Features:
- lawyer1982Dined on 8/31/2014Adding an option for a basket of small breakfast breads/pastries would make it perfect, a lovely place to while away some timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely place in a citySteakersDined on 8/23/2014As I described on my recent yelp review, my spouse and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves for our last minute decision on a Saturday evening. I was able to get a reservation. We love our server Liz and the food we chose. No complaints. It's my second time but first for my spouse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazingpckl11Dined on 8/11/2014We have never found a French restaurant that we loved, until now! A'vert was amazing. We loved every dish that came out and will definitely return. I have never had escargot or pike before, they were both wonderful. Our server was very informative and never rushed our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LoudplazadjDined on 7/23/2014Been to A'vert a second time for the food and service but was disappointed again by the noise level. Hard to have a conversation with other diners while needing to speak in a loud tone to be heard over other diners needing to speak in a loud tone. In warm weather months there is always the option of eating out doors but this is New England and that isn't always possible.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the A'vert Brasserie reviews archive.