Austin's Steakhouse - Texas Station Gambling Hall & Hotel
2101 Texas Star Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89032Neighborhood:
North Las Vegas
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Austin's Steakhouse - Texas Station Gambling Hall & Hotel
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://texasstation.sclv.com/Dining/Austins-Steakhouse.aspx
- Phone: 7026311033x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Christoper Massella
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our beautiful private dining room can seat up to 40 guests. We offer special menus for any event from a rehearsal dinner to business dinner. Please call us directly to discuss your event.
- Private Party Contact: Carl Dittmaier 7026311033x
- Entertainment: Every Friday and Saturday evening from 7pm to 11pm experience the music and vocals of Darrin Michaels, performing live in the A-Bar located at the entrance of Austins Steakhouse.
A word from Austin's Steakhouse - Texas Station Gambling Hall & Hotel
Welcome to Austins Steakhouse! Austins Steakhouse at Texas Station has consistently been rated as one of the top restaurants in Las Vegas. That’s not just because of our superb food, but for our outstanding value and service as well. In addition to our Fantastic Steaks we have also have Great Seafood. Enjoy a bottle of Fine Wine from our extensive, ever evolving wine selection or a Cocktail from our Premium Bar!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Austin's Steakhouse - Texas Station Gambling Hall & Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
33 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (25)romantic (23)neighborhood gem (13)fit for foodies (9)good for groups (7)notable wine list (7)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014Outstanding service! The food was execellent! I would highly recommend Austin's to anyone looking for a great steak or seafood at reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay steak houseneighborVIPDined on 8/18/2014Meat was pretty good, one of the breads was great, but salad was too busy. Very comfy chairs and excellent service. Wine and booze lists too limited.
- orrinbranDined on 8/16/2014We never had a bad meal at this restaurant. It's our favorite steakhouse in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvtodineDined on 8/9/2014It was our 54th wedding anniversary and it was the perfect place to celebrate. Thank you so much for the great hospitality. As a matter of fact , we have celebrated our anniversary at Austin's. For the past 3 years. ThanksSpecial Features:
- MonsDined on 8/6/2014As always, excellent food. Steak cooked as requested. Will come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodmspoafDined on 8/5/2014Always a winner, best rib eye in town! Good service, out of the way but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Al KetterketterentDined on 7/28/2014Outstanding meal. Great customer service. Best steak we've had in a Long time. Al KetterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Austin's at Texas Station CasinoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014Although it is a steakhouse, the salmon was delectable. Amazing hollandaise sauce added delight to the palate. I will return with a date in the future, we were treated better than family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionJimmye63Dined on 7/25/2014We chose Austin's steakhouse over quite a few other choices for our anniversary dinner and the service n staff was great, steaks were perfectly seasoned and cooked to order (medium rare, and blue) maybe the one dissappointment would of been the oyster Rockefeller they were non traditional and excludes the spinach so I think that just because they are broiled they may want to rename it oyters with breadcrumbs or something else overall love the experience and food and we will make sure that our friends know how wonderful our evening was especially the service we received from Joe and Paul! Thank you both.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overall excellent in all areasthaigalDined on 7/23/2014Recommended already to a friend. I intend to return. Food and service were excellent. Note that I have travelled worldwide and have eaten at finer places around the world. I was surprised about your restaurant. Maybe you could put a few items on there for vegetarians.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always....EXCELLENT!eatoutoftenVIPDined on 7/23/2014Went to Austin's, one of out favorite places, for a special celebration. As always the service was top notch. Miguel our server was great, kept a watch on us but not over bearing. We took advantage of the stations room offers for a little staycation. Of all the station properties, Texas gives the best deal for locales.Special Features:
- Best Steakhouse ever!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/21/2014We have gone yearly during a conference and consider it a very special place for bone in ribeye steak.....just tremendous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We will be back!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/21/2014I can usually find something to complain about when eating out, but I must admit, I can't think of anything here. The steaks were great (just a tad undercooked from what was ordered) and my rotisserie chicken was good. The sides (green beans with almonds, jumbo yam and macaroni and cheese were fabulous. I could have made a meal just with the sides. The service was just right. Not too intrusive but efficient. The prices were good compared to some other steakhouses. Can't wait to go back again!Special Features:
- Nice RestaurantETC123Dined on 6/28/2014Reservation, Host, Server, Table Setting, Ambience, and Food Quality all exceptional. Only two caveats: Can be pricy, look for Station Coupons, every thing is a la carte; we had to ask for the dinner bread after receiving our salad....enjoyed our visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- steak and extrasOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/19/2014The steaks were great but all the extras it adds up and was pricy in the end.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceNLVfoodieDined on 6/6/2014Austin's has great service and food. The bone in ribeye was phenomenal. Great job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!ibelieve1968Dined on 5/31/2014For a great steak without too high of a price tag, this is the place to go.Special Features:
- Great experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/25/2014Always a great dining experience. Great foo and service.Special Features:
- The following 13 reviews are from the Austin's Steakhouse - Texas Station Gambling Hall & Hotel reviews archive.
- Favorite restaurant in Las VegastheresasfavoriteDined on 5/23/2014We have been dining at Austin's at least once a month. Living in Las Vegas, we have tons of company and everybody wants to go to Austin's at Texas Station. The food is outstanding and the staff is friendly and takes excellent care of all of us. I do not think they are open until around 5:00 pm or I would have rated them outstanding in all categories.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers DayLon89117Dined on 5/11/2014We have had dinner on previous occasions and food, service and value were excellent. Mothers Day special on this occasion was disappointing, and overpriced for what we received.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014They should not have gone back to Alacart to expensiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awsome FoodChuckyBDined on 5/9/2014Scott was our waiter. Very attentive. The food was awesome and very reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the SteaksRichAngelDined on 4/27/2014I have visited Austin's on several occasions and on each visit I order their House Chopped Salad (Wife and I really enjoy) and their bone-in Rib-eye. I love this thing. I had it prepared, medium and it was cooked perfectly. Ordered mushrooms and fries and a great bottle of wine. Enjoyed our meal very much.Special Features:
- Another great experienceeatoutoftenVIPDined on 4/25/2014We were at Austin's this past Sunday and we were so happy we had to return Friday. Just as good as on Sunday excellent food and we asked for Daniel to again be our server as he does such a great job. One of the best New York strips in Vegas and the lobster tail is huge, delicious and very reasonable.Special Features:
- Excellent mealeatoutoftenVIPDined on 4/20/2014Went to Austin's to celebrate Mom's 90th birthday. The meal at Austin's was out of this world. Daniel. our server, was excellent, attentive, friendly and yet not overbearing. I had the New York strip which I think may be the best I have had in Vegas! My wife had the lobster tail which was huge. We split each meal in half and had surf and turf. Daniel helped with a nice surprise desert for Mom. Texas is sure to see us again, keep the locals specials coming!Special Features:
- They are BackrdeckerVIPDined on 4/6/2014Austin's changed their menu a while back and it was just terrible; as was service. I'm happy to say they are back! The menu has been reset to that of the past, steaks are mouth watering and service is top notch. A great local choice!Special Features:
- Delicious SteaksPeteVIPDined on 4/5/2014We enjoyed our dinner at Austin's very much. Our steaks and sides were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic all around.scooterbunnyDined on 4/4/2014Great steak house. The food was excellent - steaks were great as were the side dishes. Service was great as well. Highly recommended and will be back.Special Features:
- Great food and great service!foodluverDined on 3/23/2014Great food and great service! Nice selection of wine to choose from.Special Features:
- Never disappointedRTPopsDined on 3/21/2014My wife and I have been here numerous times and it has never disappointed. The steaks here are top quality!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, nice staffMars702Dined on 3/19/2014My husband ordered the bacon wrapped shrimp and loved each bite. We split a Caesar salad that was very tastey along with a basket of bread which included pretzel bread, our new favorite, fresh from the oven. I enjoyed the filet mignon and my husband got the signature ribeye marinated in a cilantro and garlic butter sauce, both were very good. Since we were celebrating our anniversary, complimentary flan came out after dinner and by then we were stuffed. Our only complaint was the speed at which food came out. With very few other tables we anticipated quicker times; however, it was nice not to feel rushed. For a steakhouse in a locals casino, Austin's serves up high quality food in a very nice setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.